Author

Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool - page 338. (Read 794124 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Good point. Coulda sworn I saw some hashing power on S-A-Nf earlier.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
At the top of the site, you list the current rates:

Scrypt: 2.09 GH/s @ 6.05 BTC/GH/Day
SHA256: 0.40 TH/s @ 0.07 BTC/TH/Day
S-A-Nf: 0.00 GH/s @ 6.80 BTC/GH/Day

Does the Scrypt-A-Nfactor rate account for its lower hashrate? As in, S-A-Nf is technically 13.6 BTC/GH/Day but since you get 50% hashrate with that algo, it comes out to 6.8 BTC/GH/Day.

Are you guys already converting the numbers to directly compare to Scrypt? If not, 6.8 BTC/GH/Day would really be 3.4, which is just atrocious.

Hopefully that question makes sense.

You might have missed the 0.00 GH/s part? SANf simply didn't take off yet. There isint much point spending a fee to list the order in the first place if you just get 2GH a day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Looks like people just don't know how to set minimum price and mine scrypt-n for cheap.
At the top of the site, you list the current rates:

Scrypt: 2.09 GH/s @ 6.05 BTC/GH/Day
SHA256: 0.40 TH/s @ 0.07 BTC/TH/Day
S-A-Nf: 0.00 GH/s @ 6.80 BTC/GH/Day

Does the Scrypt-A-Nfactor rate account for its lower hashrate? As in, S-A-Nf is technically 13.6 BTC/GH/Day but since you get 50% hashrate with that algo, it comes out to 6.8 BTC/GH/Day.

Are you guys already converting the numbers to directly compare to Scrypt? If not, 6.8 BTC/GH/Day would really be 3.4, which is just atrocious.

Hopefully that question makes sense.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Is there a way to select a specific order# to hash for?
Nope. It's a round robbin assignment.

It would be great if this is possible somehow. Right now the highest scrypt bid is 6.8btc/gh/day but I prefer not to mine that one because of its high reject rate -- 22.36/78.35 or ~22.2% reject rate!
Activity: 174
can add  x11 algo  or others?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I have the same problem and so does everyone else who has a minimum price set in the password. This is due to the new Limited GH/s option they added. Basically the speed is filled by other miners and it connects you and you just sit and wait for work that will never come.

They need to either add some code to fix this (not add new miners if the speed is filled) or remove Limited GH/s. This will really hurt the site if they leave it as it is since people will leave.
Working perfectly fine for me.  The problem I see in the screenshot posted above is the 60second wait to see if wafflepool is stable.  My dips on nicehash match with my peaks on wafflepool, so everything is looking fine.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Nope. It's a round robbin assignment.
Activity: 45
i have a strange problem.

when nicehash falls below my set price in the password.

sgminer doesnt go to next pool, it stays stuck in waiting for nicehash and seems to still be submitting shares, therefore never failing over.

did i miss something ? i got my settings set to failover-only, and i do have several backup pools.

here is a screenshot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hr4c84pgn8l2up/nicehash%20-%20Copy.PNG

it never fails over to waffle, it keeps going like that forever. because it thinks its up

I have the same problem and so does everyone else who has a minimum price set in the password. This is due to the new Limited GH/s option they added. Basically the speed is filled by other miners and it connects you and you just sit and wait for work that will never come.

They need to either add some code to fix this (not add new miners if the speed is filled) or remove Limited GH/s. This will really hurt the site if they leave it as it is since people will leave.

yea im off this site till this is resolved. ill check back in a few days.

Payments are automatic and are issued four times a day if your unpaid balance is greater than 0.002 BTC.

https://nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqs3

Are there any other payout schedules? What about for balances that are below 0.002btc for a while?
Activity: 44

sgminer doesnt go to next pool, it stays stuck in waiting for nicehash and seems to still be submitting shares, therefore never failing over.

did i miss something ? i got my settings set to failover-only, and i do have several backup pools.

here is a screenshot.

it never fails over to waffle, it keeps going like that forever. because it thinks its up

hi ken.. as a buyer, i have problem on #471 order. i put pool url, username, and password correctly but the pool doesn't recognize me (nicehash). I tried using my GPU and the pool shows my activity.
can you help me solve this issue? thank you very much before.

ps:sorry my bad english.
Activity: 45

here is a screenshot.

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
but one thing, it seems to go down occasionally, ddos ?

No, no DDoS (yet), I hope it stays this way since we're really trying to run a fair business for benefits to each parties. We were adding many features (and optimizations) lately therefor we had to restart our stratum servers several times ... keep in mind that this is still a novel and young service and occasional interrupts are inevitable.

ah, most good most good then

yes, we do, and we appreciate the novel service, like i said earlier

but we also appreciate upfrontness on things, you did kinda miss my first question there Wink even 4% is good in my opinion if the profits are good and the service is good
Activity: 126
I'm loving this new service.  I know you are busy adding new features, and I'm very grateful for that.

One thing that would further set you apart is the ability to failover on the server side.  I'm using 20 Gridseed ASICs with you and ATM, my controller doesn't have any fail over option.  Would there be a way to set this up to automatically kick me over to a secondary stratum of my choice? 
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
but one thing, it seems to go down occasionally, ddos ?

No, no DDoS (yet), I hope it stays this way since we're really trying to run a fair business for benefits to each parties. We were adding many features (and optimizations) lately therefor we had to restart our stratum servers several times ... keep in mind that this is still a novel and young service and occasional interrupts are inevitable.
Activity: 34
Hi, can you please explain the fees?  They're not 2%.

I've tested the service with two orders 0.01 BTC each:

2014-04-17 14:56:24   Comment: Fee order #677   -0.00069000   
2014-04-17 14:56:23   Comment: Payment order #677   -0.00931000   

2014-04-16 11:17:42   Comment: One time fee order #327   -0.00010000   
2014-04-16 11:17:42   Comment: Payment order #327   -0.00990000   

Yesterday's order 2014-04-16 11:17:42 was before fee's (we introduced fee like 20 hours ago, as we announced), so only static one-time order submit fee was applied.

Today we introduced editing of orders (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6265356) and thus raised static one-time order submit fee (to prevent spamming with orders and to encourage you to rather edit existing orders over canceling/submitting new orders), therefore the calculation for order 2014-04-17 14:56:24 would be:

0.01 - 0.0005 one-time order submit fee = 0,0095 - 2% service fee (0.00069000) = 0,00931

Hope this clarifies your concerns. Thanks for your support and welcome again!

Thank you.  That's perfect.

So, in theory, if my pool is running properly my accepted shares on NiceHash should equal my accepted shares on the pool otherwise I should switch pools right?

Are you guys seeing much variance in your testing?

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
question if i may, so the 2% fee is paid by both the buyer and the seller (miner) ? so 4% really no ?

in other thoughts, the site is great imo, great profit compared to others atm and great stats ! i hate slow stats personally; but one thing, it seems to go down occasionally, ddos ?

best,

noob
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
Do you charge the 2% fee if you cancel the order?

Only for the BTC that were actually spent on the order. The amount that was not spent is returned without being charged for the fee, of course.
Jump to: