Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool - page 9. (Read 794124 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
I'm trying to withdraw my balance to Coinbase.  I have not done this for a few months but it used to work fine.  Now it is asking me for TWO confirmation codes but I only get code 2 in my email?  What is going on?  Where do I get code 1 from?

it's in the FAQ. it says:
"if your coinbase email is different then your nicehash email, you will receive TWO codes. one code will come to the registered coinbase email, the other code to the registered nicehash email thats making the w/d"
 Smiley

Activity: 675
Merit: 100
I'm trying to withdraw my balance to Coinbase.  I have not done this for a few months but it used to work fine.  Now it is asking me for TWO confirmation codes but I only get code 2 in my email?  What is going on?  Where do I get code 1 from?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Just assembled my first mining machine (it's a Hydra II 8 GPU case) and it is working beautifully. Kudos to nice hash for the easy to use app for Windows 7.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
My 1080TI rig, is not working anymore  https://ibb.co/jJGcOn
Anyone got an idea of what the problem might be?
i upgraded drivers, and windows, just before it happened.

It looks like it's not accepting your credentials or you have the machines pointed to the wrong port.  Since you upgraded the OS, I would go back and make sure you have your pool settings and the like correct.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
My 1080TI rig, is not working anymore  https://ibb.co/jJGcOn
Anyone got an idea of what the problem might be?
i upgraded drivers, and windows, just before it happened.
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
Hello everyone!

We haven’t been as active on this message board as we would like to, so here we are - available for any questions again.

We feel that some explanations are needed about our service and the future of NiceHash.

Let’s talk about the repayment program. As you know, we were the target of a sophisticated attack in December 2017. We are still working with cyber security investigators, exchanges and authorities to track down whoever did this, but in the meantime we are working hard to repay our loyal users who were affected by the breach. So far, we have repaid 30% and we will continue the repayment program until everyone gets fully reimbursed. There were some allegations that we are “stealing” your hash power to cover the repayment program. This is not true. We are repaying you from the fees we collect for using our service, effectively cutting our profits. We still believe this is the right thing to do and we will continue in this direction. The law in Slovenia states that we must treat all customers equally and since such a large amount was stolen, we just do not have the necessary funds to repay everything at once. The market is not in the best shape as well at the moment, if it bounces back we may repay you in larger sums in the future.

In short, we are not going anywhere, be ready for many new exciting things coming to NiceHash in the future. If you have any questions, we will do our best to answer them in this thread.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
When will my Bitcoin be stolen from NiceScam?
BTC which was remitted from the old balance is only a part.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
It would be so nice if nh would stop canceling active, "fixed" orders when the price goes up and stating some bullshit about "Cancelled placeholder order". If you want the extra 0.0005BTC per PH per day, then just feken charge me 0.0005BTC, don't cancel my order and lie about it! ffs

It's a strange issue, considering that there is sometimes a large difference between fixed orders and no problem with them. Perhaps you are using a pool which is instable ?
No, it's not a pool issue; it's 100% a nh coding issue. It mainly happens anytime an order is less than an hr or two old and the price moves down and then up again over the initial order price (the lower price and the new high price are the triggers).
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
It would be so nice if nh would stop canceling active, "fixed" orders when the price goes up and stating some bullshit about "Cancelled placeholder order". If you want the extra 0.0005BTC per PH per day, then just feken charge me 0.0005BTC, don't cancel my order and lie about it! ffs

It's a strange issue, considering that there is sometimes a large difference between fixed orders and no problem with them. Perhaps you are using a pool which is instable ?
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
I have registered here few times back. But not invested any money here. Hope to do so soon.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
And people wonder what’s wrong with the world. Why does one keep giving this the light of day knowing all the issues?  This site has always been a clusterf$&k. What makes you think it will change now?  Is nicehash “too big to fail” that we have to keep using this service or it’s the end of bitcoin?  Those of you using this service and allowing it the revenue to continue only serve to hurt new comers into this space.  Please think about your actions.

BR
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
Hello, I can not make a withdrawal, I tried yesterday without success, after yesterday passed more than 15 hours but still not received. look at the pictures please, is there something wrong?
thank you

Activity: 703
Merit: 272
I'm getting high reject rates on my vega cards because nicehash is sporadically sending regular cryptonight to port 3363 rather than cryptonightv7.

Same for me on my Vega Cards.

it's on nicehash's end.  they're sending cryptonight instead of cryptonightv7 on port 3363.  and i predict that they'll blame it on the user's end rather than fix it on their end.  Sad

Same with my vegas. I've switched half of my vegas to direct mining and going to stop using nicehash at all. Nicehash should consider a better user support. But I think they don't give a fuck about it cause it's fucking cryptoanarchy)))

yeah... they're been silent about it the whole time.   I'm reducing my profit dependency on nicehash when it comes to cryptonight and cryptonightv7.  they're screwing up on both of them.
Activity: 4
I'm getting high reject rates on my vega cards because nicehash is sporadically sending regular cryptonight to port 3363 rather than cryptonightv7.

it's on nicehash's end.  they're sending cryptonight instead of cryptonightv7 on port 3363.  and i predict that they'll blame it on the user's end rather than fix it on their end.  Sad

Same with my vegas. I've switched half of my vegas to direct mining and going to stop using nicehash at all. Nicehash should consider a better user support. But I think they don't give a fuck about it cause it's fucking cryptoanarchy)))
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
noticed that my wallet balance was slightly decreased. stopped miners at on 0.00100137 BTC. after 12 hours balance is 0.00098036. its not standard pool mechanics, nicehash leaking/hack recovery program/greed? okay so turned out its one of the fees and its before i withdraw anything. wouldn't even thought to check if theres fees for this as well

it's on nicehash's end.  they're sending cryptonight instead of cryptonightv7 on port 3363.  and i predict that they'll blame it on the user's end rather than fix it on their end.  Sad
Activity: 262
Merit: 101

Activity: 1
is anyone has succeeded to get Antminer x3 working at Nicehash?
Pages:
Jump to: