Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool - page 6. (Read 794124 times)

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
NiceHash has completed 11th reimbursement of the Repayment program! This marks the reimbursement of 70% of all stolen funds!

Here is the official press releaes: https://www.nicehash.com/news/eleventh-reimbursement-of-the-repayment-program

Can any of the Nicehash users confirm this? They have really returned 70% of all funds that were hacked?

That is actually quite impressive. At the beginning I was veeeery sceptical. I will congratulate them however, when they reach 100% Smiley

I can confirm that its true.  Although the last payment was 1% lmfao
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
NiceHash has completed 11th reimbursement of the Repayment program! This marks the reimbursement of 70% of all stolen funds!

Here is the official press releaes: https://www.nicehash.com/news/eleventh-reimbursement-of-the-repayment-program

Can any of the Nicehash users confirm this? They have really returned 70% of all funds that were hacked?

That is actually quite impressive. At the beginning I was veeeery sceptical. I will congratulate them however, when they reach 100% Smiley
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Is there a way to set an asic miners difficulty when using Nicehash or is it only handled by Nicehash? Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
X16R and skunkhash algos are quite good, but can you also add algos like x17,x16s,bcd,X22i, more antiasic algos won't hurt GPU mining
Activity: 13
Why does Transaction pending and I get btc into my coinbase account ?

http://i64.tinypic.com/219z8rk.jpg
Activity: 182

Hello guys if you would like to use free nicehash BOT consider poolminBOT a 100% free nicehash BOT:

PoolminBOT - Free Nicehash BOT for poolmin.com

PoolminBOT is a nicehash BOT who act a continuous monitoring of the parameter like coin difficulty and
others nicehash user offers for the coin you choose to mine.

With this BOT essentially you can create orders automatically on nicehash and trigger that orders to max or min
hashrate following a behaviour you choose.

Download at in the official pool poolmin.com
Download the manual here

Watch the video

For info: [email protected]
Join telegram channel https://t.me/infopoolmin

Activity: 8
Not sure why ppl are having problems with Inno miners on NH, I have S11 and D9 working with no issues. I think everyone gets impatient but you have to let the difficulty rise before it hashes at full speed.

Can you give me your configuration for the D9?
I have same issue here. Could you share your config for D9, please?
Activity: 86
Hello!

Announcement: mkxminer v4 is a new Lyra2Z miner for AMD GPUs (Windows version, Linux will be released soon).

Speeds:
Vega64: 7.4MHs
RX 580: 3.7MHs
RX 480: 3.5MHs
R9 390: 1.8MHs

Can be used on nicehash lyra2z port for maximum profit from your AMD RX580 / Vega rigs.

Happy hashing!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
i was trying to add nicehash to my pool to make it able to my clients .. but it shows in the nicehas zero record when they try main in my pool using nicehash
Activity: 3
Not sure why ppl are having problems with Inno miners on NH, I have S11 and D9 working with no issues. I think everyone gets impatient but you have to let the difficulty rise before it hashes at full speed.

Can you give me your configuration for the D9?
Activity: 60
NiceHash will do a sixth reimbursement of the Repayment program to all users on Monday, July 2, 2018. Users will receive 10% and this marks the reimbursement of more than half of the funds – already 55% in total.  Smiley

More info in our official press release.

This is theft! the transaction fees eat up the earned bitcoin. So instead of the 300$ I mined I onlt get 30$ because of all the transactions.

PAY ME WHAT YOU OWE ME!

I'm so glad Beans are still paying out pretty decently, they got me my ROI for all 3 of my mining rigs.

Nicehash is a joke, a bad one.

For years I have heard about Nicehash - now the question may be banal, but do people ROI nowadays by mining through Nicehash, and if yes, with which coins do you have the best ROIs today?

times are hard dont bother mining bitcoin its slow or litecoin even ethreum is slow im mining zcash today
Hey I was mining before the hack. Do I still have my BTC that I mined?

yes 10% a month paid back
hi.
application excavator.exe has been blocked from accessing graphic hardwares.
and my hashrate on any olgos became 0. what shuld i do? Huh

I presume you need to exclude it in your virus checker
does the antminer E3 work on nicehash?
or the Z9 mini?

thx
Steve
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 4
Twitter: @RealCryptoLlama
Hey I was mining before the hack. Do I still have my BTC that I mined?
Pages:
Jump to: