Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool - page 10. (Read 794124 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
The Nicehash hack repayment program kinda reminds me of that Polish lottery joke.
The winner of the million dollar jackpot is paid in bi-monthly installments of one dollar....
...as long as he continues to buy $10 worth of tickets per week.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
When mining on nicehash it will show the last share time as anywhere from 20 seconds up to a couple minutes. Is this normal? I'm using S9's and when I mine on Slush the last share time is usually anywhere from a couple to a few seconds. Any input is appreciated!

Slush's pool difficulty is configured differently than Nicehash's. What really matters is your average hashrate; I used to have the same issue running my S7s on Nicehash- they would have long share times (likely because the difficulty Nicehash set for them was too low), and I ended up getting all mine on Kanopool.

As long as your miner averages 13/14TH/S it's good and you're getting paid. If not, something's wrong with the difficulty.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
When mining on nicehash it will show the last share time as anywhere from 20 seconds up to a couple minutes. Is this normal? I'm using S9's and when I mine on Slush the last share time is usually anywhere from a couple to a few seconds. Any input is appreciated!

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
The Nicehash hack repayment program kinda reminds me of that Polish lottery joke.
The winner of the million dollar jackpot is paid in bi-monthly installments of one dollar....
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
I want to point my Antminers to Nicehash but I want  each worker to have it's own worker number. Is there anything I can put after my BTC address so the are labeled worker1 and so on?

I have tried to google the answer to my questions and I have searched the nicehash site and I can not find the answer anywhere.
you can add worker name in your stratum username; use the following format: "YourBitcoinAddress.WorkerName" where WorkerName is up to fifteen alphanumeric (Aa-Zz, 0-9) characters; example: 13pkLyfskZ3qWmHUoLpk8XZa6gACKQ2jDX.MyASIC01
https://www.nicehash.com/asic-mining#tips
Activity: 76
I want to point my Antminers to Nicehash but I want  each worker to have it's own worker number. Is there anything I can put after my BTC address so the are labeled worker1 and so on?

I have tried to google the answer to my questions and I have searched the nicehash site and I can not find the answer anywhere.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net

Heh

Its time for Artificial intelligence miners)

Activity: 226
Merit: 103
Anyone else with problems mining cryptonightv7 ?!

Everything seems to be fine:

[2018-04-07 19:38:25] : Fast-connecting to cryptonightv7.eu.nicehash.com:3363 pool ...
[2018-04-07 19:38:25] : Pool cryptonightv7.eu.nicehash.com:3363 connected. Logging in...
[2018-04-07 19:38:25] : Difficulty changed. Now: 100001.
[2018-04-07 19:38:25] : Pool logged in.

but than:

[2018-04-07 19:38:59] : Result rejected by the pool.
[2018-04-07 19:39:21] : Result rejected by the pool.
[2018-04-07 19:40:59] : New block detected.
[2018-04-07 19:41:48] : Result rejected by the pool.

Seems like incorrect credentials.

Happened to me yesterday using xmr-stak : i had set MYBTCADDRESS.MyRigName and i got the same error.
Try verifying your pool.txt to see if there are any errors IE : BTC address alone, rig name is in the right parameter and there is an option called "use_nicehash" (i don't know if this is for mining on NH pool or if this is for high difficulty mining with rented hashpower, i didn't checked but i had set it to "true" and it's working on my machine so i guess it's good to set it to true.)

edit : + also that stratum+tcp://cryptonightv7.eu.nicehash.com:3363
main dev SyncAi.net
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
I read of some other people having issues with Simplemining OS and rejected shares on CryptonightV7.  I can confirm that CryptonightV7 works with standard Nicehash on Windows 10, but I'm not sure about your situation. Have you posted in the thread for SimpleMiningOS?
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
Simplemining / xmr-stak

--currency monero7 -o cryptonightv7.eu.nicehash.com:3363 -u btcadress -p x
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Working fine for me. You need to confirm your miner supports v7 and it's configured with the right algorithm. Not much more I can say since I don't know what are you mining with.
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
Anyone else with problems mining cryptonightv7 ?!

Everything seems to be fine:

[2018-04-07 19:38:25] : Fast-connecting to cryptonightv7.eu.nicehash.com:3363 pool ...
[2018-04-07 19:38:25] : Pool cryptonightv7.eu.nicehash.com:3363 connected. Logging in...
[2018-04-07 19:38:25] : Difficulty changed. Now: 100001.

but than:

[2018-04-07 19:38:59] : Result rejected by the pool.
[2018-04-07 19:39:21] : Result rejected by the pool.
[2018-04-07 19:40:59] : New block detected.
[2018-04-07 19:41:48] : Result rejected by the pool.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
I get the following error when using Nicehash's pool verificator:
Notice: Pool verificator may not be 100% accurate and may report pool being compatible while in fact it is not compatible or vice versa. Always discuss with pool operator if you encounter any issues with the pool verificator.

Pool host: mining.miningspeed.com
Pool port: 3065
Pool user: znaJk2L8Qr8PpQQos8mrfGK8jJUGPae3LS3.abcdcoin
Pool pass: abcd1234
Algorithm: Scrypt

Resolving pool host mining.miningspeed.com... OK
Establishing connection with proxy... OK
Establishing connection with pool 79.137.33.233:3065... OK
Sending mining.subscribe... OK
Sending mining.authorize... OK
Error: Result array size not 3.
Your pool is shown as incompatible therefore we encourage you to contact pool operator to make sure that the pool is using minimal/starting pool share difficulty which is compatible with our service (and thus compatible with today's miners), please send them following link: https://www.nicehash.com/help/which-mining-pools-are-supported. Thank you!
main dev SyncAi.net
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
When I tried to add my pool from Antpool to Nicehash it always got Error timeout.
Anyone know what's wrong with it?
This is my first time trying to by power in nicehash, lol
Activity: 191
Why are Coinbase withdrawals taking so long? It's supposed to be instantaneous and yet my withdrawal has been over an hour. Help would be appreciated!
Activity: 1
Hi, I was mined before a site was hacked and now I try to mine again with same machine and I got:
IO/Error communicating to equihash.eu.nicehash.com.
I have same ubuntu server and same AMD gpu.
Tryed on usa server too, but same issue.
Is changed someting on Nicehash server? The port and stratum is the same!

Thx
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
hello sir need ur help how to set another pool on nicehash
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
I created a Google Sheet to help who wants to try rent some hashpower on Nicehash and don't have idea what coin mine.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ieCRDdoGP_j20MeojLMvKafFb46bTisn1on_EUEBL-8/

The sheet connect in whattomine and nicehash API and combined do some calculations of each coin profitability.

Use this information just for fun! :-)

is there a documentation which ID is which coin on whattomine?

Look this link: https://whattomine.com/coins.json - shows the list of coins supported and some information.

To see details of an especific coin, use this link with the ID in the end. Example https://whattomine.com/coins/217.json

Whattomine supported coins: https://whattomine.com/calculators
Pages:
Jump to: