Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 16. (Read 50036 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 05:18:34 AM
To hear a scammer, to speak badly about others makes you laugh !!!
NIX is a private project and registered, the idea is revolutionary and just follow the work of the team to see the steady growth of the project, all that is released is useful to achieve the goal, no one has been left behind and all the owners of zoin who have correctly requested NIX, 99.9%, has received the coins! what to say ..... Speaking badly is easy, those who follow the project continue to laugh at you! You who have made the Coin of people disappear !!!!

M.
Activity: 9
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 07:53:23 PM
Its not just zerocoin and two way ghosting does not have to wait for any blocks haha

you know nothing about any of this

I would recomend you to be rather quiet. of course you don't need to wait for any block the transaction appears by it self and will be writen maybe on the paper lol  Grin Grin Grin It is zerocoin mint over the mint. you wait "strFailReason = _("there needs to be at least 2 mint coins in the accumulator with 6+ confirmations");"

6 confirmation in blockchain for 1st mint zerocoin + 6 confirmations 2nd mint of minted you know better call it 2 way ghost or what ever it is still zerocoin procedure made by Reuben Yap and Zcoin team Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 109
November 16, 2018, 07:23:13 PM
Its not just zerocoin and two way ghosting does not have to wait for any blocks haha

you know nothing about any of this

Activity: 9
November 16, 2018, 05:16:47 PM
is ghost protocol just zerocoin protocol with a different name?

That's right ghosting or 2 way ghosting is nothing else just a zerocoin protocol implementation allowing using already minted coins mint again(creating such a second layer to hide tx) before you will spend them. Every spend tx creating tx with size of 25 kb, he don't have optimization to reduce size of zerocoin spend tx - sigma or bulletproof arithmetical circuit.

I don't see reason. purpose to use 2 way zerocoin function waiting 18-20 block to do one secret transaction.

Ghost node is nothing else just the stealth function covering your real wallet address on your masternode. for example real address 1z511d4d5df4f5d4d5 will be stealth by address T55d4f52s1d5d4 that no one know who's address it is.

Ghost is just a marketing name i think nothing else. He came as the ghost took all money and disappeared or it was leprechaun that is filling his gold pocket from investors money? Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2018, 03:14:20 PM
Nix volume on Idax is over 100k USD. Coinmarketcap should have added nix to the list by now. I have noticed cmc is biased towards ICOs and gives open source projects hard time to get listed.

If the entry into the coinmarketcap is the NIX team, I am also amazed to see that the new token can reach 100k usd in the near future.
Activity: 98
November 16, 2018, 03:09:27 PM
We are happy to share the first issue of the $NIX Newsletter - Devlog!

https://nixplatform.io/information/newsletter-devlog-1/

Read about:
-Development progress
-Privacy updates
-Recent events
-Partnerships
-Future upgrades

And much more!

Stay tuned for upcoming releases.
November 16, 2018, 01:13:59 PM
^
^

this is ~NIX~

its on CMC:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nix/
November 16, 2018, 01:11:49 PM
I stumbled across this team a while back and all I can say is how professional the whole team has been, the Airdrop process was great and very clear can't wait to see what the future holds for Team NIX. Super excited about this project, keep watch!
[/quote]

well, the airdrop was not that great but It happens in every other airdrop, people vs people

But yes the team is very good, mostly in development. the GUI wallet is one of the best in crypto IMO and they have great coding

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 01:11:36 PM
Nix volume on Idax is over 100k USD. Coinmarketcap should have added nix to the list by now. I have noticed cmc is biased towards ICOs and gives open source projects hard time to get listed.
Precisely, the only required by NYX is a new Exchange, this will be a great opportunity for NYX in profit. Wish you the best for this project.
Activity: 42
November 16, 2018, 01:08:05 PM
Activity: 14
November 16, 2018, 01:07:16 PM
I stumbled across this team a while back and all I can say is how professional the whole team has been, the Airdrop process was great and very clear can't wait to see what the future holds for Team NIX. Super excited about this project, keep watch!
November 16, 2018, 01:06:07 PM
both

2way ghosting is sending zc in an address-less way from qt wallet to qt wallet using a key

which is awesome

hides both sender and receiver, not like plain zerocoin

and this is the first time you can do this in any qt wallet
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
November 16, 2018, 12:59:08 PM
it is already implemented, I've tested it and works flawlessly. Super fast
whats implemented? ghosting(otherwise known as zerocoin) or two way ghosting?
November 16, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

Just been looking at the Github activity and its through the roof. Very impressive what this team has managed to accomplish in such a small time frame, they really have been over delivering especially when you consider many things were not even on the roadmap such as 2 way ghosting and DPOS.

Also loving the idea of the Ghostnode fee pool which will ensure all node holder will get an equal share of the daily rewards. Taking the luck element out of rewards makes Ghostnodes one of the most attractive nodes out there IMO
[/quote]

It is actually impressive.

Last update 2.1.x has an incredible amount of ~new~ code, if you know how to read code, its really something to have a look @

November 16, 2018, 11:40:30 AM
 it is already implemented, I've tested it and works flawlessly. Super fast
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
November 16, 2018, 11:38:35 AM
It won't become ghost protocol once it has bulleproofs haha

it can be called whatever because they added address-less tx with keys from qt wallets to qt wallets. That is also part of the ghost protocol.

as well as tor/i2p
the tx batching is nice too
bulletproofs if they decide to do it
dandelion

and whatever they implement next

No doubt, if the address-less tx are implemented somehow in the Ghost protocol, and this can facilitate the privatization of other coins, as the mention - this can be very, very big, game changer some would say.
November 16, 2018, 11:36:23 AM
It won't become ghost protocol once it has bulleproofs haha

it can be called whatever because they added address-less tx with keys from qt wallets to qt wallets. That is also part of the ghost protocol.

as well as tor/i2p
the tx batching is nice too
bulletproofs if they decide to do it
dandelion

and whatever they implement next
November 16, 2018, 11:32:27 AM
NIXPlatforms Development Fund is a very touchy and delicate subject when talked about with NIX team members or NIX community members. First of all it is undisclosed, and team members would rather not talk about it.  I am here to talk about it. The other day someone joined the discord and mentioned some things about this, he was banned and his messages got deleted which is the reason of this thread. It goes without saying the NIX team. will suppress you from their medias if you have any doubts or question about their shady activities (Dev Fund, Andrea Cerulli, etc..].

All this information is public, what we know:

1-Initial Circulating Supply: 38MM NIX.
2-This Initial supply was an instamine/premine on the genesis block where this was to be distributed through an airdrop for Zoin holder, 2:1 ratio.
2 NIX for 1 Zoin Initial addresses of the airdrop:
- Github: https://github.com/NixPlatform/NixCore/blob/master/src/consensus/airdropaddresses.h
- Blockexplorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nix/block.dws?1.htm
3-There was a 7% initial development fund directly allocated to the Development Fund. “38 million NIX with a 2:1 ratio and a 7% added coin creation to upkeep the 7% development fund.“ - from https://nixplatform.io/docs/NIX-Platform-Whitepaper.pdf This was around 3MM NIX coins already, let us keep counting. (Always going to be underestimating so we can give the NIX team the benefit of the doubt)
4-To initially get NIX you had to hold Zoin through the snapshot and claim NIX, all unclaimed NIX will go directly to the development fund.
5-There is also a block reward that is allocated to the development fund. 2 addresses alter to get the development fund: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nix/#!rich
Around 400k NIX in both addresses as of Nov. 12th, 2018, and counting.
“NVbGEghDbxPUe97oY8N5RvagQ61cHQiouW”
“NWF7QNfT1b8a9dSQmVTT6hcwzwEVYVmDsG”
6-As of November 12th, 2018 in the NIX richest, which is public:
a- In the top 100 addresses, there are 80 addresses that haven’t been touched in 120+ days, close to where the distribution period what for NIX.
for. a total of 7858497.1 NIX (from November 12th 2018.)
(Adding up 7858497.1 + 3MM +400k = 11.2MM NIX count)
7- We can also add the initial default 6 NIX master nodes needed for the network to run properly. Addresses:
"GRXEvAsrSCtUMAh8kBGbK1Vvrp99WnyP1q"
"GRkmuDAoio5B9x2E5jQ7yFCysJyZv7Fhuk"
"GJydGsTxcLTQCBt67dPDk4r4V3PGJxyocN"
"GYusi7nqPXY8WpbdQ3gCh5RfSwM6QMZJub"
"GYzLNfz4QvctZ39TegXMPzce3id9yAqJLL"
"GdhgfR2UmaKNEhCBokjSU3SnMxWCNRDHe6"
Each master node is 40,000 NIX, all addresses have a minimum of 45,000 NIX so 45,000x6 = 270000NIX

Total tally: 270000 NIX + 12819496 NIX ≈ 13089496 NIX
(Always going to be underestimating so we can give the NIX team the benefit of the doubt)

Add it all up for a grand total of 30%+.
(We aren’t taking into consideration the addresses #130+ on the richlist or even anything that has been touched (moved) and has less than 120 days without activity, which could potentially come up to 35%+ of the circulating supply)
Now I am not saying that all of this is 100% part of the development fund but, when I say “close to where the distribution period”, this all took place when the distribution of the initial $NIX was happening, and all these addresses haven’t been touched in about exactly the same times? Also that these addresses don’t care to setup $NIX master nodes or stake? You can come up with your own conclusion.

so nixplatform.io hasn't an official team plan? No transparency at all, not telling people how they're managing their money? Or how they got they're money?

We don't know! Look at my previous posts, the NIX team themselves do not know their financials like I said previously:

"The own team members are not sure what happens with the Dev Fund:
-One says they sold NIX OTC
-One says through Jackieboys BTC "Own Pocket"

This is a mess!! Not even the team knows!!"

There is proof a couple messages above!
November 16, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

Essentially its the same thing, since nix currently doesnt have bulletproofs!
Activity: 24
November 16, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

Not exactly. Take a look here ( https://nixplatform.io/nix-ghost-protocol-elements/ ) about the Ghost Protocol and check the tech paper about 2 WAY GHOSTING here ( https://nixplatform.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Commitment_Key_Packs_v1-0-1.pdf )

Pages:
Jump to: