Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 13. (Read 50036 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 15
November 24, 2018, 09:44:08 PM
Love how Lind, Alejandro, and Huan continue to FUD. You made your point. Why spend so much time here trying to fud a project. If you don't like it, no one forces you to be here wasting hours and hours of your lives. The only reasoning for all of you still being here after all this time is because you either know NIX is brilliant and the fudding is to try and get cheap NIX or you have some vendetta. Why else would any of you constantly waste your time otherwise? You all have spent hours trying to fud. This is crypto. If you really and truly don't like how NIX is set up or what they are doing then sell or fork and create your own. That's the beauty of crypto! And if you come up with something that can help crypto move forward I will support you as well.

I really don't understand why people in crypto argue and fight each other so much. That goes for Roger Ver and CSW too. It's us vs the current system. Who wins when the few of us in crypto bicker? The banks and fiat, and I don't think any of us want that. All crypto projects need to come together and work towards spreading the word and enabling crypto not fudding each other. I am here supporting NIX because I believe it can help move ALL cryptos to the next step. There are other projects I also support for the same reason. And I don't agree with many projects but I won't fud other people's vision or creativity. There is plenty of room in this space. Sure I want to make money as well, but in the bigger picture if btc and crypto grows we will all be better off and all make a fortune. So even if we all don't agree on all aspects of a project or even all the same vision, we all can agree we support crypto vs the current system. Instead of bickering, we all need to grow up and unite and show the current system how strong we can be together otherwise we will all go back to being debt slaves of the current system. It's time to unite and show the world how crypto can make everyone's lives better otherwise there really isn't much reason for any of us to invest time and money in it...

it's time for us to UNITE! haha that was cringy!

you need to grow up and learn to not trust people blindly, OMG you trust a team that has over 5mm and doesn't disclose this. very good, very wow. because of people like you, that blind trust, crypto is still the small thing that it is!
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 02:47:03 PM
Love how Lind, Alejandro, and Huan continue to FUD. You made your point. Why spend so much time here trying to fud a project. If you don't like it, no one forces you to be here wasting hours and hours of your lives. The only reasoning for all of you still being here after all this time is because you either know NIX is brilliant and the fudding is to try and get cheap NIX or you have some vendetta. Why else would any of you constantly waste your time otherwise? You all have spent hours trying to fud. This is crypto. If you really and truly don't like how NIX is set up or what they are doing then sell or fork and create your own. That's the beauty of crypto! And if you come up with something that can help crypto move forward I will support you as well.

I really don't understand why people in crypto argue and fight each other so much. That goes for Roger Ver and CSW too. It's us vs the current system. Who wins when the few of us in crypto bicker? The banks and fiat, and I don't think any of us want that. All crypto projects need to come together and work towards spreading the word and enabling crypto not fudding each other. I am here supporting NIX because I believe it can help move ALL cryptos to the next step. There are other projects I also support for the same reason. And I don't agree with many projects but I won't fud other people's vision or creativity. There is plenty of room in this space. Sure I want to make money as well, but in the bigger picture if btc and crypto grows we will all be better off and all make a fortune. So even if we all don't agree on all aspects of a project or even all the same vision, we all can agree we support crypto vs the current system. Instead of bickering, we all need to grow up and unite and show the current system how strong we can be together otherwise we will all go back to being debt slaves of the current system. It's time to unite and show the world how crypto can make everyone's lives better otherwise there really isn't much reason for any of us to invest time and money in it...
Activity: 325
Merit: 26
November 24, 2018, 01:18:12 PM
Yes you dont know how the development fund is used. And If... I'am excited how genius it will be used  Roll Eyes

Dumping all, when price-range reaches their exit point?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 46
November 24, 2018, 01:11:14 PM
Yes you dont know how the development fund is used. And If... I'am excited how genius it will be used  Roll Eyes
November 24, 2018, 12:28:56 PM
NIX is still in its early stages, seeing various wallet updates in this phase is really normal.

Normal .? Well  i dont remember updating bitcoin wallet  every  2 weeks even  when it first  came out .
I think i still use the same old  bitcoin wallet from  2012. no  updates needed .

first  Supply was CUT -- why  why  why  ? u knew it from the start that the supply is way  to  high  .yet u went for  it anyway
then POW was changed to  POS . ?? why  why  why  ? Again -  to make rich ( devs ) richer and poor poorer .
then it was  Whitepaper 2.0  . u don't share the rules while the game is played

and here the question u been  waiting for   ----why  can't you  do  things right from the start  Huh  everything you do have to  be re done again in the later date .

u waisting are time .

best of luck
you dont need to update your wallet if you dont use it.
i dont remember bitcoin ever had anonym tranactions and smart contracts?
please read and learn more...or your time is wasted?

Bitcoin does have smart contracts, so you are completely mistaken AHHAHAHA
@Linda @huan2018 @alejandrosn1998

First what we read on the new site:

NIX is a next generation privacy currency and multi-layered interoperability platform which fuels anonymity-focused decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts, providing the option of adding a best-in-class privacy layer to any blockchain.

NIX purpose is to become a completely decentralized project, where no main teams no development funding are needed, instead, having several teams that work on different areas to update the core code whilst offering tool kits for other developers.  

The Vision should be clear...like it or not. NIX have already good devs and supporter if you don't contribute dont expect its going in your way Wink

"NIX purpose is to become a completely decentralized project, where no main teams no development funding are needed, instead, having several teams that work on different areas to update the core code whilst offering tool kits for other developers.  "

where no main teams  no development fund are needed??? What will this current team do with the 30%+ of the supply that they currently own, if their goal is to achieve decentralization? they will keep it either way even with no teams, meaning NIX can never be fully decentralized
November 24, 2018, 06:42:55 AM
NIX is still in its early stages, seeing various wallet updates in this phase is really normal.

Normal .? Well  i dont remember updating bitcoin wallet  every  2 weeks even  when it first  came out .
I think i still use the same old  bitcoin wallet from  2012. no  updates needed .

first  Supply was CUT -- why  why  why  ? u knew it from the start that the supply is way  to  high  .yet u went for  it anyway
then POW was changed to  POS . ?? why  why  why  ? Again -  to make rich ( devs ) richer and poor poorer .

and here the question u been  waiting for   ----why  can't you  do  things right from the start  Huh  everything you do have to  be re done again in the later date .

u waisting are time .

best of luck

@Linda @huan2018 @alejandrosn1998

First what we read on the new site:

NIX is a next generation privacy currency and multi-layered interoperability platform which fuels anonymity-focused decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts, providing the option of adding a best-in-class privacy layer to any blockchain.

NIX purpose is to become a completely decentralized project, where no main teams no development funding are needed, instead, having several teams that work on different areas to update the core code whilst offering tool kits for other developers.  

The Vision should be clear...like it or not. NIX have already good devs and supporter if you don't contribute dont expect its going in your way Wink
November 24, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

[/quote]
i dont expected you want understand the difference here. hm
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 07:06:31 PM
People really need to learn the difference between anonymous and private transactions. Oh and NIX has a public blockchain just like Bitcoin but it offers a optional privacy layer with its ghost vault and two-way ghosting (in the wallet).
November 23, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

first  Supply was CUT -- why  why  why  ? u knew it from the start that the supply is way  to  high  .yet u went for  it anyway

u waisting are time .

best of luck

Activity: 45
November 23, 2018, 05:26:47 PM
Can't wait for the delegated staking and ledger/trezor support coming soon...
Yeah I love my Ledger and will sleep much better knowing that my NIX will soon be secured by it. The cool thing with the electrum wallet is that it opens up NIX wallets to a bunch of plugins, not just hardware wallets. I'll be keeping a close eye on the Github to see what else is in the pipeline.
Activity: 73
November 23, 2018, 05:10:49 PM
Can't wait for the delegated staking and ledger/trezor support coming soon...
Activity: 98
November 23, 2018, 05:01:43 PM
Whitepaper 2.0 is available on our newly designed website.

Find more info about protocol updates, privacy implementations and upcoming developments by downloading it from here:

https://nixplatform.io/docs/NIX-Platform-Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 04:53:48 PM
lol zerocoin is completely trustless

btw zerocash is not trustless just FYI
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 04:50:34 PM
-------------
November 23, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
this is the real life situation .  It will  happen  sooner or later u like it or not .

let  say  someone  stole  1000000 BTC  from the exchanger and they   want  to make them   Clean .
All they  have to do is  to buy NIX  then  swap  it for some BTC later   and here u  are  with  clean  BITcoins .Very  nice indeed  .
I'm sure the police won't like that  .They will try to  contact NIX devs and ask them  where the money  gone to ( what wallet ) ..

and sure enough DEVS will  cooperate .

Now tell  me  how is this a  privacy  coin  Huh?

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 23, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

DUDE how can u be so ignorant  HuhHuh  bitcoin  Ledger was / is  in PUBLIC  domain from the day one .no  body  gives flying duck  about the  Bitcoin ledger .Anyone can look  at  it  its not a secret to no one .Thats the whole point of  the bitcoin Ledger information it  is available to the public

You legit just said that BTC is 10000 times more anonymous than NIX,  then just contradicted yourself.     If you are going to FUD, at least be somewhat decent at it.
November 23, 2018, 04:38:11 PM
this huan is drunk haha
November 23, 2018, 04:29:06 PM
privacy  is optional  HA HA HA . the is no  options to  stay  private if /when  THEY ( police )  have access  to the ledger .
u  people are bunch  of amateurs .Who  don't know what  they  doing  .

YES nix  is private until  i  insert soldering iron  up  to  the DEVS  bottom . thats when it  becomes very  un private  indeed  .HA HA HA

Im Waisting my  time with  u lot .
I hope people will understand that  it all FAKE .  sure u  can  try  but  u will  fail , this is not the way  do  privacy  project like this .

Best regards .

whatever idk you are a FUD trader
November 23, 2018, 04:27:47 PM
privacy  is optional  HA HA HA . the is no  options to  stay  private if /when  THEY ( police )  have access  to the ledger .
u  people are bunch  of amateurs .Who  don't know what  they  doing  .

YES nix  is private until  i  insert soldering iron  up  to  the DEVS  bottoms . thats when it  becomes very  un private  indeed  .HA HA HA

Im Waisting my  time with  u lot .
I hope people will understand that  it all FAKE .  sure u  can  try  but  u will  fail , this is not the way  do  privacy  project like this .

Best regards .
November 23, 2018, 04:25:29 PM
We still do not have any news about our clip movie for TV?
It was planned from October, as far as I remember..
Any update from the team?

Yes for sure!

They send the footage like two weeks ago, including some really nice promo video's. Still waiting for the final air date.

this is cool
Pages:
Jump to: