Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 20. (Read 50079 times)

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
November 14, 2018, 03:40:43 AM
I'am still very impressed by the dev team, pity that some dont appreciate it.
If u own NIX dont like it anymore especially the price does not fit, just send them to me.

Are u dumb? They can just dump it and rebuy, then dump again when they wanna exit and price is ok. Wink

Dev Fund amount still unreleased, an estimate of around 30%+ is held by the team.

Yea boi, but they dumped a lot on IDAX at start (no it wasnt just miners), before airdroppers got their NIX. Its was some nice sum, hundreds of BTC overall: ZOI+NIX dump of theirs combined. I think NIX and ZOI/NOIR slowly starts to collapse as nothing is behind them, tech wise. Real investors are mostly gone, partly due to bear market.
This bubble is about to get rekt ha!
Well one thing first, right after Nix mainnet went online there were already 6 NIX ghostnodes generating profit for JB as that he was the only one who had NIX coins and it was being said that these are for network support (well there could have been just fine simple nodes and no need for MasterNodes generating thousands coins a day each). Airdrop was is now after 70mil coins was burned around 38% in which 20Mil nix is still in hands of JB as that he is the only guy who operates this. I am still missing my 400K nix and all I have been said is that my claims are not in database and that I have screwed the process. Well guys you forget one thing, JB knew my addresses right after the claim process:
There are only two things that could happen, he did deleted my claims right after he received my Zoin address list, or he is simply just lying. Anyway this is not what really good prosperous project is looking. And people asking what is with Dev fund receiving response don't care about that, it is not your business. Well really nice work guys.
Activity: 328
Merit: 27
November 13, 2018, 07:59:19 PM
If u own NIX dont like it anymore especially the price does not fit, just send them to me.

Are u dumb? They can just dump it and rebuy, then dump again when they wanna exit and price is ok. Wink

Dev Fund amount still unreleased, an estimate of around 30%+ is held by the team.

Yea boi, but they dumped a lot on IDAX at start (no it wasnt just miners), before airdroppers got their NIX. Its was some nice sum, hundreds of BTC overall: ZOI+NIX dump of theirs combined. I think NIX and ZOI/NOIR slowly starts to collapse as nothing is behind them, tech wise. Real investors are mostly gone, partly due to bear market.
This bubble is about to get rekt ha!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
November 13, 2018, 03:55:02 PM
Activity: 75
November 13, 2018, 01:56:21 PM
Activity: 46
November 13, 2018, 01:12:25 PM
I`m surprised, why IDEX still has more volume then cryptopia for NIX..
Our name is widespread, even for traders..

thats probably why the trade is slow on cryptopia every trader who got trapped by the massive dump on zoin remembers this team  Grin

not true!

wallet @ cryptopia is under maintenance

This. No one has been able to deposit any Nix for days and I can't withdraw my bags until they update.

Since 09.11...this is typical for centralized exchanges, they list any shittoken take alot money for listing plus trading.
Activity: 28
November 13, 2018, 10:08:31 AM
Number of Ghost Nodes are steadily increasing everyday
Pity i have only 1 kidney left so would sell it for my 3rd Ghost Node!
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
November 13, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

thats probably why the trade is slow on cryptopia every trader who got trapped by the massive dump on zoin remembers this team  Grin

not true!

This. No one has been able to deposit any Nix for days and I can't withdraw my bags until they update.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

not true!

Activity: 328
Merit: 27
November 13, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

Wink
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

Activity: 109
November 13, 2018, 04:08:33 AM
I love NIX.

Good times to buy more.

Let me fill my bags.

Grin
Activity: 46
November 12, 2018, 07:26:11 PM
Personally, I don't care where to buy, trade.
The main thing is that the project was good, and NIX is a very interesting project !!!

Exactly. I think the volume through the whole market isn't great either. When the money does come nix just needs to take advantage of it
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 03:49:53 PM
Personally, I don't care where to buy, trade.
The main thing is that the project was good, and NIX is a very interesting project !!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
November 12, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 09:41:28 AM
I like this project for its reliability, constant updates, a large community.
I buy this coin!

I want to run MN + receive PoS
Activity: 131
November 10, 2018, 06:02:07 AM
Update carried out, no problem is ghost node active and working perfectly
Activity: 504
November 09, 2018, 03:57:48 PM
cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets are very popular with many investors, they always bring good growth after entering the stock exchange, we will wait for another growth  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
1. Listing on various big exchanges do not have that big effect - as it used to be. So, no need to panic demand it.
2. We need real-life using product, not new listing temporary pump..
Activity: 70
November 09, 2018, 09:20:06 AM
Hello NIX team,
when will NIX finally be listed on Binance Huh
Is the NIX team still negotiating with Binance about the listing?

I have some suggestions so that the NIX Coin gets more known worldwide.
To create the homepage in Chinese and Japanese and find advisors in these countries who makes advertisements or events for them.
So you could reach more investors and explain your idea ..

Since the majority of your idea to understand, because not all have the knowledge of how Blockchain works and what they want to achieve exactly, I recommend you to create some videos with the explainity method ...
The explainity videos I find very helpful and when watching any video you understand what the other side means ...

I wish the NIX team good luck
greetings from Germany  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: