Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 12. (Read 50036 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 08:10:57 AM
@Devs

Hello,

I have found a serious problem with the new UI wallet v1.0.0  downloaded from this link on November 29, which later showed an error 404.

I installed the new wallet and kept the wallet.dat of the previous, later I requested a new receiving address to make a deposit and I made the transaction (date: 2018-11-29 21:18:08), which never reached the wallet having been confirmed. I have tried both wallets (v2.0.3.0-2153866d5 and the UI wallet v1.0) and the transaction has not been received.

The point is that the address that the wallet gave me to make the deposit (clicking on recive), is not a new address, it is an address that haves previous transactions, reviewing the historial I have verified that this address has been the recipient of 2 transactions from my wallet.

Also when I try to sign a message whit this provided address by the new wallet using the previous wallet (v2.0.3.0-2153866d5) -with which I did not request this new address- it shows an error message and I can not sign the message. So this address is not under my control.

Also when I check the available deposit addresses in both wallet's versions through a command in the console, that address does not appear.

Currently I have lost the deposited nix and checking the address I have seen that they have already been moved to other addresses.

I would appreciate if you could help me resolve this matter.

I would recommend to everyone to be careful and check if the new generated receiving address provided by the wallet is really yours and if it has previous transactions to avoid loose your nix.

Proof:

https://imgur.com/6r0ISPt

https://imgur.com/3HtboZK
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 06:50:55 PM
Be part of our second Development Round Table!

NIX's most recent development happenings will be discussed among community members.

The round table will take place on NIX's discord on Saturday, December 1st, 2018.

Read more at:
https://medium.com/@nixplatform/announcing-the-second-nix-development-round-table-5c2afab5eaed
November 28, 2018, 04:31:30 PM
More information regarding dpos will soon be released.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 09:53:22 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT

Fee powered DPoS on the $NIX network is coming soon - stay tuned!

This is unique!
Congratulations
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 04:18:38 PM
Evolution Host now accepts NIX as payment. So you can now host your ghost node on their VPS and pay with NIX. They are also offering 10% discount when you use NIX to pay! Smiley

https://twitter.com/NIXplatform/status/1067413212512043008?s=19

https://evolution-host.com/
November 27, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

From Discord

Activity: 109
November 27, 2018, 11:28:07 AM
great new thread
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
November 26, 2018, 10:42:27 PM
+Amazing thread, not going to lie, looking incredible. Very well done, I'm amazed, just one little thing, could we come to a general consensus to eliminate the "*Binance* Listing In progress" from the exchanges part, in the website? In can be a little deceiving to new people. But overall the thread looks incredible.

Anything that I say is going to be taken as FUD at this point, but just my 2 cents on that Binance listing thingy.
November 26, 2018, 06:18:51 PM
NIX Electrum wallet is now available!

Added security features to keep your NIX safe; no delays on getting your wallet updated

Android users can also use the mobile version of the NIX Electrum wallet!

Download it here:
https://github.com/NixPlatform/electrum-nix/releases

Activity: 98
November 26, 2018, 03:42:33 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT

Fee powered DPoS on the $NIX network is coming soon - stay tuned!

https://i.imgur.com/eZBEgnU.jpg

Great stuff guys. 👌
November 26, 2018, 08:27:53 AM
dPoS looks nice, I've never seen this screen in any qt before.

This kind of delegated is unique. Looks like...

Good stuff.

Tezos is the only project that is doing a similar thing but this is indeed very exciting since you can now make it completely trustless by setting fees via smart contracts from your wallet.

November 26, 2018, 07:08:30 AM
dPoS looks nice, I've never seen this screen in any qt before.

This kind of delegated is unique. Looks like...

Good stuff.
November 26, 2018, 07:04:54 AM
^
^

clearly you don't know dick about code or a Git.

lol.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
November 26, 2018, 02:19:08 AM
This was not an ICO

Dev fund should be big so they can bring more and more people in

Yeah, stolen funds from Zoin dev fund and several other users, total over 5 mil NIX that are people missing and that JB dumped already at peak prices. And you call this stuff coding? Nothing else as renamed Zcoin work, this is not coding for me. This is really nice show of ignorance and human stupidity.
November 25, 2018, 10:16:51 PM
This was not an ICO

Dev fund should be big so they can bring more and more people in

November 25, 2018, 10:11:00 PM
^ you clearly don't have any idea about coding

NIX has an amazing code work, it baffles me
Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
November 25, 2018, 02:42:42 PM
I don't trust blindly. But this team has never done anything to show me otherwise not to trust them. They have hit everything in the roadmap and beyond. If you really think the team will dump coins then you have no reason to invest in NIX or any cryptos. Why would they over produce or work this hard to dump? You of all people should know how hard they work. So regardless of what they have or don't I don't care. I trust them to move this project along the road map to dex manager etc because they have delivered beyond what I was even expecting to this point.   If you don't that's fine. Fork and make your own Nix SV coin, but why are you here spending hours of your time on a project you don't trust?
Well so far all what JB created is simple copy paste coin without any real use. One thing not to trust him? He is still holding claimed coins of me and others users. Yeah he allowed users who used G address even if that it was clearly stated not to use G address to get claims. There was support that I and others have used, so far not a single reply received. Not dumped? Who was the one who was selling right after exchange started? And btw Idax is ICO exchange, so NIX was an hidden ICO? All I want is my coins, nothing more.
Activity: 73
November 25, 2018, 12:02:36 AM
I don't trust blindly. But this team has never done anything to show me otherwise not to trust them. They have hit everything in the roadmap and beyond. If you really think the team will dump coins then you have no reason to invest in NIX or any cryptos. Why would they over produce or work this hard to dump? You of all people should know how hard they work. So regardless of what they have or don't I don't care. I trust them to move this project along the road map to dex manager etc because they have delivered beyond what I was even expecting to this point.   If you don't that's fine. Fork and make your own Nix SV coin, but why are you here spending hours of your time on a project you don't trust?
Activity: 434
November 24, 2018, 10:02:41 PM
There are tens of bitcoin copies and still bitcoin is bitcoin. When given to choose between the copy and the original people will always choose the original
Pages:
Jump to: