Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 22. (Read 50037 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

technical overview on Pedersen Anonymous Deposits: Commitment Key Packs

The NIX team is proud to release the v1.0 technical overview on Pedersen Anonymous Deposits: Commitment Key Packs.

This introduces fully private address-less transactions which will soon be introduced to the NIX network. 2WG

Read the paper here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2AA6cs7

Trying to fully understand this. So can 2 way ghost payment plugins be developed for merchants since this is a protocol? Also can other coins just copy this tech now or can this only be done on NIX due to patent or something?

This could certainly be applied to plugins. Yes other projects can copy this but we are the first and they certainly need to acknowledge NIX when doing so.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

The NIX team is proud to release the v1.0 technical overview on Pedersen Anonymous Deposits: Commitment Key Packs.

This introduces fully private address-less transactions which will soon be introduced to the NIX network. 2WG

Read the paper here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2AA6cs7

Trying to fully understand this. So can 2 way ghost payment plugins be developed for merchants since this is a protocol? Also can other coins just copy this tech now or can this only be done on NIX due to patent or something?
October 29, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

Read the paper here: http://bit.ly/2AA6cs7
October 29, 2018, 11:08:27 AM
NIX is creating a privacy environment for cryptocurrencies.

We will get there soon.
for sure this is the right time to buy at five cents per coin and all green is promising in this market, i believe that after the ghost node is released and launched, it will way high.

- Ghost Protocol (privacy layers) already live and active with the Ghost Vault.
- Ghostnode (masternode) live and active since the mainnet launch a while back.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
October 29, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

We will get there soon.
for sure this is the right time to buy at five cents per coin and all green is promising in this market, i believe that after the ghost node is released and launched, it will way high.

ghost node is already available  Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
October 29, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

We will get there soon.
Activity: 50
October 29, 2018, 07:09:53 AM
If you have extra fiat, enough to pick up a Ghostnode, or even part of one....do it.
Before a Ghostnode is out of reach.
That day is coming.
And soon.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 11:13:23 AM
The nix performence in the last 7 days were just amazing. I´m so happy that i found out about NIX some weeks ago. But this is still a very cheap coin with a lot of future potential.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
New widespread exchange is a urgent must for NIX, as we all know Idax`s situation..
BTW, where is promised 7 news in 1 week, promised recently?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 07:01:15 PM
The new demo video is looking very awsome and promissing to me. I think NIX can really be a game changer in the near future. I hope there will be some new exchanges very soon.

Agreed a couple of big exchanges would bring a lot more eyeballs to the project and add the volume that's needed so that we can get to a truer price for nix

Good evening.
During the week there will be more announcements, 2 exchanges will be announced, which will bring new users and volumes for this fantastic project

M.

This is a very great news. What are the rumors about the new exchange listings? Can you give us some more informations about that? Is one of the big exchanges about to add NIX?
Activity: 131
October 27, 2018, 05:38:46 PM
The new demo video is looking very awsome and promissing to me. I think NIX can really be a game changer in the near future. I hope there will be some new exchanges very soon.

Agreed a couple of big exchanges would bring a lot more eyeballs to the project and add the volume that's needed so that we can get to a truer price for nix

Good evening.
During the week there will be more announcements, 2 exchanges will be announced, which will bring new users and volumes for this fantastic project

M.
Activity: 46
October 26, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

I have to agree with you. This demo is looking very amazing and this project will be a game changer. There will be a lot of services wich will use this privacy technologie in the future.
October 26, 2018, 05:18:09 PM
Activity: 90
October 26, 2018, 01:09:09 PM
NIX excited to introduce the world's first full zerocoin wallet to wallet deposit system: NIX Commitment Key Packs.

Address-less transactions.
Powerful.
Fully private.

Check demo video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkR-fpubzpI&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 43
October 26, 2018, 11:43:24 AM
So I just fired up the wallet from the Zoin airdrop; shows me zero connections? Did I miss something the past few weeks?
Also any news about this going to a more reputed exchange?

Thanks!

Ok never mind, realized using the new wallet fixed the syncing issue. Smiley

Any talk about exchanges though?
Activity: 43
October 26, 2018, 11:21:04 AM
So I just fired up the wallet from the Zoin airdrop; shows me zero connections? Did I miss something the past few weeks?
Also any news about this going to a more reputed exchange?

Thanks!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 26, 2018, 11:08:31 AM
NIX GUI beta testing is almost finished.

Have a look on our sophisticated and easy-to-use UI Wallet.

Check the video at:
https://twitter.com/NIXplatform/status/1054385773460537345

I like the little detail about the NIX price.      I hope we see that come true soon!      I was a bit sad to see that Zoin has pretty much died.   Or I guess it is Noir now?  I honestly can't keep up with all these projects changing, forking..etc.     
October 26, 2018, 10:09:42 AM
Get Your Own NIX Merch! Pre-Order Now!

https://nixplatform.io/shop/
October 24, 2018, 06:13:51 PM
Nice run of NIX today. The price is rising very fast and i think this is only the beginning of something very big. I think this project can change all the privacy  related currencies forever.
Pages:
Jump to: