Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 23. (Read 50037 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 04:37:11 PM
This is also a great announcement, that NIX will be listed on bitfineon. We are need some more exchanges and some bigger ones like Binance, Huobi or maybe Kucoin. I hope soon some more will follow.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
October 23, 2018, 08:53:05 AM
Exciting stuff incoming for NIX this week!!

Lead dev confirmed that more than 7 important announcements are coming this week..

Private address-less transactions is one of them I guess.
What else? Any ideas?

More then happy..
Hope one of them is our clip/movie, which was announced in the summer.
October 22, 2018, 02:54:17 PM
The video of the new wallet is amazing, i have no doubt that Nix will be one of the biggest coins in the next 12 months. It can reach something between Top 5-20 for sure.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 11:20:52 AM
WOW. That vid looks so amazing. Cannot wait for this release. Is that one click ghost node setup and one click update wallet I see?Huh?
Activity: 29
October 21, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

Great! Growing even bigger NIX

October 21, 2018, 02:35:56 PM
A lot of good news and announcements are coming out this week. This seems like avery important week for this project and we will see what is coming next for NIX.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 02:28:50 PM
I also read this news right now. There is a new partnership with Swirl with that businesses will be able to start accepting NIX in online stores globally. We are really growing day by day.
Activity: 98
October 21, 2018, 01:43:34 PM
NIX Platform are one of the first currencies to integrate with
SwirlPay
 - a decentralized peer-to-peer payment plugin for WooCommerce.

NIX will soon be accepted by businesses using Swirl!
Activity: 46
October 20, 2018, 11:10:06 PM
wallets available and staked total is less than what should be in the wallet? I've turned off staking now for days and but the staked amount continues to be stuck in the staking process. This problem arised from an orphan stake (when you hover over the orphaned staked amount it says generated but not accepted?) could this be the cause?

If you're having trouble with your staking or with the wallet go onto the discord and someone from the team will be happy to help you out with any technical issues.
discord.gg/agAsvQY
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
October 20, 2018, 06:47:06 PM
wallets available and staked total is less than what should be in the wallet? I've turned off staking now for days and but the staked amount continues to be stuck in the staking process. This problem arised from an orphan stake (when you hover over the orphaned staked amount it says generated but not accepted?) could this be the cause?
October 20, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

Lead dev confirmed that more than 7 important announcements are coming this week..

What else? Any ideas?

New Wallet maybe?
October 20, 2018, 05:02:06 PM
NIX Platform is excited to have Dr. Sriram Vishwanath join us as an advisor.

His experience and works involved with blockchain development and research will benefit relations within the NIX ecosystem.

More info at: https://nixplatform.io/announcements/dr-sriram-advisor/
October 20, 2018, 04:07:53 PM
Seven important announcements in the next week. I cannot believe this. This team is so amazing. There is no other privacy coin around with such a increadible stuff.
Activity: 24
October 20, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

What else? Any ideas?

October 20, 2018, 03:47:29 PM
7+ announcements coming for $NIX this week. Most cryptos have one every few months. NIX sets new standards in crypto. Be sure to follow closely this week. I suspect something may blow our minds and be a huge game changer...

Big week ahead. Very exciting times to be a Nixer
Activity: 73
October 20, 2018, 03:44:36 PM
7+ announcements coming for $NIX this week. Most cryptos have one every few months. NIX sets new standards in crypto. Be sure to follow closely this week. I suspect something may blow our minds and be a huge game changer...
October 18, 2018, 07:04:42 PM
Simply incredible news. NIX partners with Chainzilla and Komodo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://cryptovest.com/news/nix-platform-and-chainzilla-bridge-the-gap-between-exchanges/

New wallet, 2 way ghosting which has never been done before making it most robust privacy in crypto, and partnerships. NIX is setting up to be a crypto giant!

This is true. The partnerships are amazing and a lot of new will follow. I also believe that this is a crypto giant and it is only a matter of time until a huge price rise will come.
Pages:
Jump to: