Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 21. (Read 50037 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
November 08, 2018, 02:04:33 PM
Nice.
Baby steps, people.
More exchanges are gonna come online.
$NIX is a sweet little project and we're still in it's neo-infancy.
This is an exciting time to become involved with $NIX!

When I suggested to get listed on Cryptopia few months ago, some of the devs said NIX is too huge for Cryptopia, only shitcoins get listed there and so on..
Here I am laughing out loud..
Even I laugh aloud, seeing your message and seeing that it is the first to send, so you're one of those who changes Nick just to talk bad, ahahaha ...
Quiet, the project goes on great, with innovations never seen in the industry!
Continue to make fud ... And in a month changes another account  Grin

M.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
November 07, 2018, 10:54:29 AM
Transaction in different currencies anonymous inside your wallet only? Or how you reach anonymity? You had ICO or how yous coins were distributed?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 07, 2018, 10:11:54 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT

We are glad to announce that $NIX is being listed on @Cryptopia_NZ. Deposits and withdrawals open on Wed, November 7th, 2018 at 3:00 pm NZDT.

$NIX trade markets will be open 24 hours after the listing time above, at which time the community will be able to start #trading.

That's good news.     I'm not a big fan of cryptopia,  but it's always nice to get on slightly more known platforms.  Will hopefully only help the project as it progresses.
Activity: 325
Merit: 26
November 07, 2018, 09:54:14 AM
Nice.
Baby steps, people.

When I suggested to get listed on Cryptopia few months ago, some of the devs said NIX is too huge for Cryptopia, only shitcoins get listed there and so on..

Back to its roots. Home sweet home?  Wink
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 08:32:05 AM
nice to see the cryptopia listing
Activity: 1
November 07, 2018, 08:17:35 AM
Nice.
Baby steps, people.

Activity: 325
Merit: 26
November 06, 2018, 04:49:04 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT

We are glad to announce that $NIX is being listed on @Cryptopia_NZ. Deposits and withdrawals open on Wed, November 7th, 2018 at 3:00 pm NZDT.

$NIX trade markets will be open 24 hours after the listing time above, at which time the community will be able to start #trading.

Didnt you say: Topia never again? What happened? Now it is an ok exchange? Where is Binance lmao?  Grin
Activity: 50
November 06, 2018, 04:07:39 PM
Nice.
Baby steps, people.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
November 06, 2018, 09:49:33 AM
Still no news regarding our clip and TV show appearance?
Almost 3 months passed..
Activity: 46
November 04, 2018, 12:08:07 PM
The interesting thing about this protocol is that it is blockchain agnostic and you can use it for any crypto. Does the team decide which coins will be facilitated by the protocol or can this be employed by the users themselves regardless of the coin or token?

It just comes down to whether the coin is supported by the dex I think
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
November 04, 2018, 08:34:59 AM
The interesting thing about this protocol is that it is blockchain agnostic and you can use it for any crypto. Does the team decide which coins will be facilitated by the protocol or can this be employed by the users themselves regardless of the coin or token?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 07:33:13 PM
I have to agree with you. I also hope that we get some more amazing news soon, but i have no doubt that we all will not wait very long for more unique news from this unique dev team.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
October 31, 2018, 03:15:22 AM
i do not have coin, which team is more active then NIX - on twitter, with quality posts.
This effort willn`t be lost..
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 08:07:45 PM
For a clear and easy to understand write up of this new amazing 2 way ghosting (commitment key packs) tech. Read below.

https://nixplatform.io/nix-2-way-ghosting/

Impressive stuff.

I have to agree with you. This is very impressing and a unique stuff. There is nothing similar right now. This is a groundbreaking technology and this will bring privacy to a other level.
Activity: 73
October 30, 2018, 12:46:25 PM
For a clear and easy to understand write up of this new amazing 2 way ghosting (commitment key packs) tech. Read below.

https://nixplatform.io/nix-2-way-ghosting/

Impressive stuff.
October 30, 2018, 05:15:06 AM
The new demo video is looking very awsome and promissing to me. I think NIX can really be a game changer in the near future. I hope there will be some new exchanges very soon.

Agreed a couple of big exchanges would bring a lot more eyeballs to the project and add the volume that's needed so that we can get to a truer price for nix

Good evening.
During the week there will be more announcements, 2 exchanges will be announced, which will bring new users and volumes for this fantastic project

M.

This is a very great news. What are the rumors about the new exchange listings? Can you give us some more informations about that? Is one of the big exchanges about to add NIX?

I have no information on the exchanges that will be added, we await the announcements from the team

M.
October 30, 2018, 05:08:37 AM
NIX is creating a privacy environment for cryptocurrencies.

We will get there soon.
for sure this is the right time to buy at five cents per coin and all green is promising in this market, i believe that after the ghost node is released and launched, it will way high.

Maybe you can buy 5 cents, this wonderful project with a great team, 53 cents at the moment .... And the ghost node has been working for a long time

M.
Activity: 70
October 29, 2018, 12:36:35 PM
After this update it says that NIX Coin is much more anonymous than Monero Huh
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
October 29, 2018, 11:54:27 AM
I am very impressed about NIX platform progresses,
Even so they have, to be honest, a fail start  (many bugs, delays, don't quite good attitude to the community)  now it starting to look better and better.
So all the best NIX team!
Pages:
Jump to: