Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 88. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 08:08:08 PM
I still haven't recieved the airdrop. Do I need to configure my wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
July 05, 2018, 11:35:18 AM
Can't wait to receive my NIX and fire up a GhostNode  Grin
Activity: 37
July 05, 2018, 11:07:53 AM
To make really a successful project, even it`s promising and convincing, if it can get te right people to support and invest the project. it will not likely to succeed. The team needs more hard work too by promoting this project in many ways.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
July 05, 2018, 07:05:49 AM
Did anybody receive their NIX yet? Claimed my NIX on a first day, still waiting for airdrop tho.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
July 04, 2018, 03:42:03 PM
Currently less than 20k for sale on both exchanges combined. It's more rare than unicorn shit
why the price so low tho , volume is low cuz ppl
have not got airdrop
Activity: 24
July 04, 2018, 03:38:48 PM
More important than binance and coinbase combined is to have a working product. And that's team primary goal for the next months.
I would be worried if only concern was entering top list exchanges.
Sure the next period will be very exciting for everyone that follow the project.
And everyone reading this are still very early in something really huge for crypto
Activity: 45
July 04, 2018, 01:31:11 PM
Currently less than 20k for sale on both exchanges combined. It's more rare than unicorn shit
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
July 04, 2018, 10:18:47 AM
Do we have information about listing on new exchanges?
Is it planned in nearest future?

Right now, IDAX has funny volume..
We need spreading our voice, for people to know what NIX offers and why it`s considered unique..

On large exchanges where there are bots that disperse trade, you must have very large funds, I do not think that the team for such a functional at the moment will be ready to pay. And the money they have on hand is small for this.
For the time being, there is no plan to organize the ICO fundraising plan, and there is no big possibility for large exchanges in the early stage. But as long as the development is successful, we can first enter the exchange to accumulate.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
July 04, 2018, 08:44:24 AM

We need spreading our voice, for people to know what NIX offers and why it`s considered unique..

On large exchanges where there are bots that disperse trade, you must have very large funds, I do not think that the team for such a functional at the moment will be ready to pay. And the money they have on hand is small for this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
July 04, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

Activity: 26
July 04, 2018, 02:32:15 AM
A great project from good developers. Good project , I'm very hopefull and recommend you to the join this simple and good bounty.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 07:24:44 PM
Hello guys. I think that this plan is pretty a lucrative investment at the moment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
July 03, 2018, 07:18:52 PM
The goal of this project is nice if it's really possible to do that. What is at the core of your technology to make it possible?
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 05:27:51 PM
Ok guys, i made the 2 claims earlier, one adress has 30000 zoin and the other one 25000 so a total of 55000 ZOI which i still have in the wallets even after the screenshot day.

I used the same NIX address for both ZOIN adresses as was suggested in the tutorial.

It is peculiar that i cannot check for errors or get some proof that i have posted the right data (  like the results of my input , so i can check with my own again and have some proof that i did in fact hold the funds and submitted both claims).

In any case, i hope everyone will be fair and funds will be received.

PS : because of past bad experience with coin swaps i've decided to desktop record the entire claim process. I also find it strange that even though you cannot see a result page for the input, we are basically being told that if we send the same adress twice they will invalidate the claims. So if someone made a mistake but isn't 100% sure, if he did make it he loses the money because he didn't input correct data and if he sends again and he didn't in fact make the mistake, again he loses the money because sending the same adress again would implies this :

Zoin / NIX airdrop

How to participate in the airdrop?

Please note : Spamming your claims more than once for the same address will forfeit your claim.

Fact is i am saying all this because i am concerned, i feel that 1 week for a swap is a little strange from the start.
Activity: 42
July 03, 2018, 04:12:49 PM
I'm sure this project will do great. People will feel comfortable and secure making their transfers with NIX. Nice project!
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 03:41:02 PM
Anyone received NIX Airdrop? Is any link to check airdrop distribution info. How to check airdrop status?
No No and No 🤦🏿‍♂️

kinda iffy to me they have such a small window for claiming but have no transparency
or visibility into claim status 

Isn't it sufficient if you just sign up for the airdrop with a wallet and that's it? Or anything else has to be done on our part?

https://nixplatform.io/information/airdrop-instructions/
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
July 03, 2018, 03:18:12 PM
Anyone received NIX Airdrop? Is any link to check airdrop distribution info. How to check airdrop status?
No No and No 🤦🏿‍♂️

kinda iffy to me they have such a small window for claiming but have no transparency

Isn't it sufficient if you just sign up for the airdrop with a wallet and that's it? Or anything else has to be done on our part?
Lol u better watch the video u have to sign your address etc
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
July 03, 2018, 02:28:29 PM
No No and No 🤦🏿‍♂️

Pages:
Jump to: