Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 89. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 01:49:52 PM
Hi guys, i'm currently working on reclaiming 120k NIX from 60k ZOI. I have installed the NIX wallet but in spite of disabling TOR, i couldn't get it to sync, getting 0 connections.

Can devs confirm they will fulfill all claims until the deadline ?  I will probably do it as such, using the adress that was generated which is valid.

Please advise !

generate new address using request payment  and using "standard address" (It must start with a "N")

Hope the best for you mate! I know how frustrating it can be! Hopefully the lack of TOR will lower the time it takes to sync.

Thanks. I am now a little puzzled by the fact that the guide to claim nix says that i should get a unique ID after putting in my adress, however the page generates it automatically, and if i refresh the page a new unique id is generated. I'm not sure how to proceed.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 01:36:24 PM
Anyone received NIX Airdrop? Is any link to check airdrop distribution info. How to check airdrop status?
No No and No 🤦🏿‍♂️

kinda iffy to me they have such a small window for claiming but have no transparency
or visibility into claim status 

Yes Yes and Yes, I know a few people that have gotten their NIX now, and nodes are coming online daily.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
July 03, 2018, 01:29:39 PM
Anyone received NIX Airdrop? Is any link to check airdrop distribution info. How to check airdrop status?
No No and No 🤦🏿‍♂️

kinda iffy to me they have such a small window for claiming but have no transparency
or visibility into claim status 
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
July 03, 2018, 09:48:10 AM
Hi guys, i'm currently working on reclaiming 120k NIX from 60k ZOI. I have installed the NIX wallet but in spite of disabling TOR, i couldn't get it to sync, getting 0 connections.

Can devs confirm they will fulfill all claims until the deadline ?  I will probably do it as such, using the adress that was generated which is valid.

Please advise !

generate new address using request payment  and using "standard address" (It must start with a "N")

Hope the best for you mate! I know how frustrating it can be! Hopefully the lack of TOR will lower the time it takes to sync.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

Please advise !
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
July 03, 2018, 07:28:06 AM
NIX is trading on:

- Nanex (NIX/NANO): https://nanex.co/exchange/NIXNANO
I especially like this part - Nano meets privacy through nix. That will be so awesome for both projects!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 07:07:20 AM
Hello,

I accidentally created many NIX addresses. How can I delete the other address I do not need?

Can I reset or reinstall the old wallet ??

You don't have to delete any excess addresses, just keep them and you are good. It would be possible to delete your wallet.dat and then open the wallet anew to remove access to the old addresses. But beware that that would cause you to lose all access to the older addresses.
Activity: 24
July 03, 2018, 05:27:17 AM
Hello .
Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Blameless logo, conversant project.
Activity: 53
July 03, 2018, 05:24:32 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
July 03, 2018, 03:14:18 AM
Crypto Sharks Pool

How much time before I can lookup my address from the dashboard (http://nix.cryptosharkspool.com/dashboard) since the mining started? It says not found, I started about half hour ago. Used one format addr.worker in a machine and with the addr only in another machine.
Thanks
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 03:06:27 AM
Hello,

I accidentally created many NIX addresses. How can I delete the other address I do not need?

Can I reset or reinstall the old wallet ??
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
July 03, 2018, 03:03:29 AM
Long term project here, fill up some bags

trading advice?

No trading advice whatsoever
wait till zoin bagholders dump next week or so

should be able to grab lots of this gem forc .10 cents or lower

Activity: 12
July 03, 2018, 01:28:50 AM
Crypto Sharks Pool

Come get some NIX!  Cool
http://nix.cryptosharkspool.com/

Standard Connections
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://nix.cryptosharkspool.com:3033 -u  -p 

NiceHash Optimized / High Hashrate Connections
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://nix.cryptosharkspool.com:3257 -u  -p 

No registration, low 0.5% fee and tx fees are on us.  Hourly payouts with a 0.1 NIX minimum.

Wallet Addresses Should Start With "N"
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
July 02, 2018, 10:27:50 PM
Long term project here, fill up some bags

trading advice?
July 02, 2018, 07:48:48 PM
Why cell apps like Blockfolio do not update our exchanges and pairs?
Really needed but still only Nanex is in the list, with only NIX/Nano paid showed..

blockfolio has not integrated IDAX

you can use DELTA
I find blockfolio to be real slow when it comes to updating new coins. Delta is way more efficient and overall better app.

Yeah I think I still prefer blockfolio...

maybe im old...style
Indeed. Most people still do, but better costumer service usually wins and right now, blockfolios customer service doesn't look good.
July 02, 2018, 07:08:04 PM
Really needed but still only Nanex is in the list, with only NIX/Nano paid showed..

blockfolio has not integrated IDAX

you can use DELTA
I find blockfolio to be real slow when it comes to updating new coins. Delta is way more efficient and overall better app.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
July 02, 2018, 04:04:46 PM
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
July 02, 2018, 02:52:14 PM
under .90cents lool .25 cent by this friday book it

this is not Fud its FACTS.  Ita very easy to mine cheap on nicehash due to the ancient algo
Me myself i ranted 150ghs for an hour on day 1 and mined 500 nix , dumped  at 3.

saw this coming, maybe it might be a good project in the long term but for now , Its Ass.

don’t forget the holding of zoin cost alot of people millions in losses already , from 1.50 per coin down to .18 cents

To recoup thier losses NiX hast to be worth at least .75 cente by next week , I dont see that

If it does go to .25 I will surely but a sh!t ton more. I'm not in projects for 1-2 days nor 1-2 weeks. I try to maximize profits waiting for the next big bull run. This project is filled with very intelligent and genuine members, the fundaments on NIX have what takes to prove you wrong. You have a team that actually do care not only about their project but also their community. When claiming there was something that said "Please note : Spamming your claims more than once for the same address will forfeit your claim.". They are taking their time to ensure the people that claimed incorrectly or had something bad or some sort of problem with their claim do get their coins. Just shows that they actually do care about their community.

Could not agree more!

Lets just say I'm more than bullish on NIX  Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
July 02, 2018, 01:39:07 PM
Hi, team!
Looks good project! Excellence approach, acquainted idea.
Pages:
Jump to: