Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 90. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 01:35:39 PM
under .90cents lool .25 cent by this friday book it

this is not Fud its FACTS.  Ita very easy to mine cheap on nicehash due to the ancient algo
Me myself i ranted 150ghs for an hour on day 1 and mined 500 nix , dumped  at 3.

saw this coming, maybe it might be a good project in the long term but for now , Its Ass.

don’t forget the holding of zoin cost alot of people millions in losses already , from 1.50 per coin down to .18 cents

To recoup thier losses NiX hast to be worth at least .75 cente by next week , I dont see that

If it does go to .25 I will surely but a sh!t ton more. I'm not in projects for 1-2 days nor 1-2 weeks. I try to maximize profits waiting for the next big bull run. This project is filled with very intelligent and genuine members, the fundaments on NIX have what takes to prove you wrong. You have a team that actually do care not only about their project but also their community. When claiming there was something that said "Please note : Spamming your claims more than once for the same address will forfeit your claim.". They are taking their time to ensure the people that claimed incorrectly or had something bad or some sort of problem with their claim do get their coins. Just shows that they actually do care about their community.

Could not agree more!
Activity: 14
July 02, 2018, 01:32:15 PM
Nixplatform will be big.
Always do your own research before investing!
As usually, Let all the loss takers sell with loss, if they like to buy high and sell low , I'm here long term and believe in this project , because i've seen how this team works.  Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
July 02, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

this is not Fud its FACTS.  Ita very easy to mine cheap on nicehash due to the ancient algo
Me myself i ranted 150ghs for an hour on day 1 and mined 500 nix , dumped  at 3.

saw this coming, maybe it might be a good project in the long term but for now , Its Ass.

don’t forget the holding of zoin cost alot of people millions in losses already , from 1.50 per coin down to .18 cents

To recoup thier losses NiX hast to be worth at least .75 cente by next week , I dont see that

If it does go to .25 I will surely but a sh!t ton more. I'm not in projects for 1-2 days nor 1-2 weeks. I try to maximize profits waiting for the next big bull run. This project is filled with very intelligent and genuine members, the fundaments on NIX have what takes to prove you wrong. You have a team that actually do care not only about their project but also their community. When claiming there was something that said "Please note : Spamming your claims more than once for the same address will forfeit your claim.". They are taking their time to ensure the people that claimed incorrectly or had something bad or some sort of problem with their claim do get their coins. Just shows that they actually do care about their community.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 01:10:27 PM
I think that the project is great. For a few months it rose up good and it is expected that the growth will become bigger. I believe in it!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 01:06:27 PM
Projects with one idea can be as many as you like and not only one has a place in the market, many can take their niche, I joined the project because I think that it will find its own.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
July 02, 2018, 01:01:47 PM
Mining MIX is going smooth (pool: http://nix.cryptosharkspool.com )

3x AMD RX580 (not overclocked)
Activity: 13
July 02, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

Weird arguments and only driven by a market price that doesn't go your way. NIX was not meant to be this huge return ICO. The reason why they even gave initial supply is out of generosity for supporting their old project and nothing more.

It was your decision to buy ZOI to get NIX (I personally also held a big ZOI stack and still do). You also had the option to buy it from exchanges after it has been distributed. If you were on the other side, you probably wouldn't complain that much.

So yeah, after reading your posts and your arguing, I also think that you just wanna spread FUD.
Activity: 2
July 02, 2018, 12:50:34 PM
The real FACT is that nobody can know what the future is made of.
But, everyone has the right to believe.

I personally rely on the FA I did before entering a coin, if it is still valid I don't know why the current price should open a debate.

The main idea is that : DEXes have been getting momentum in the recent months, and NIX plans to join this gang by the end of the year by implementing the first DEX manager.
And remember, NIX is a privacy protocol, it won't stop there.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
July 02, 2018, 12:32:01 PM

July 02, 2018, 12:27:59 PM
Looks like the airdrop is progressing well and new ghost nodes are increasing accordingly. I have to say that so far its been one of the smoothest mainnet launches to date and the team deserve a huge amount of credit for all of their hard work. Can't wait to see where this platform will be in two or three months time.
July 02, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
And for those that I've seen saying why is Nanex worth mentioning as an exchange?
Well honestly I would rather a good support and people who genially care for your coins than some shit like HITBTC, no support and don't care about your coins.
Activity: 60
July 02, 2018, 12:18:51 PM
You have been banned by discord because you are not able to talk to people and maybe you don't know the rules. In life have rules also, but evidently you live in a jungle!! Making FUD on an innovative project like NixPlatform (or fudding its team) is only meant make gullible selling. I hope you never have a ghostnode in your life !!
legendary
July 02, 2018, 12:18:12 PM
Please stop the FUD and screaming scam ! The NIX team is working its ass off. I do know there is not much communication regarding status of the payout of the airdrop but that is because they are working on it so less time to communicate about it.

Some possitive suggestions to the NIX team:

a) communicate status of payouts airdrop. for example: we received 8176 claims and already payed out 3658 claims 238402.67 NIX.

b) announce release date for NIX blockexporer: we all want to check addresses, TXID, blocks, etc. blockexplorer=transparency
  shout out to community: somebody (non NIX team) could make a blockexplorer?

c) make Development Percentage (%7) NIX address public, for transparency.

d) communicate (in near future) about coins that are not claimed, what happens to them? to Dev Percentage? or seperate NIX address?

note regarding c) and d) to community, having a Dev address/fund is very good thing, do not see it as selfish shady premine. A dev team needs funds todo  their work and it will help development and quality of NIX.

it is not only to the dev team to make NIX a success, we the community are a big part of the success so be positive. Questions, remarks, criticism are welcome as long as you have done your research and have good arguments/proof.

Honestly, the questions c) and d) are answered in the whitepaper. Read that up. Also regarding b), the explorer is already online:
https://blockchain.nixplatform.io/

Great block explorer is online ! job well done. Sorry I just came back from work so haven't checked it. Thanks for letting us know
Activity: 13
July 02, 2018, 12:12:29 PM
Please stop the FUD and screaming scam ! The NIX team is working its ass off. I do know there is not much communication regarding status of the payout of the airdrop but that is because they are working on it so less time to communicate about it.

a) communicate status of payouts airdrop. for example: we received 8176 claims and already payed out 3658 claims 238402.67 NIX.

b) announce release date for NIX blockexporer: we all want to check addresses, TXID, blocks, etc. blockexplorer=transparency

d) communicate (in near future) about coins that are not claimed, what happens to them? to Dev Percentage? or seperate NIX address?

note regarding c) and d) to community, having a Dev address/fund is very good thing, do not see it as selfish shady premine. A dev team needs funds todo  their work and it will help development and quality of NIX.

it is not only to the dev team to make NIX a success, we the community are a big part of the success so be positive. Questions, remarks, criticism are welcome as long as you have done your research and have good arguments/proof.

Honestly, the questions c) and d) are answered in the whitepaper. Read that up. Also regarding b), the explorer is already online:
https://blockchain.nixplatform.io/
July 02, 2018, 12:08:49 PM
Airdrops are dropping and Ghostnodes are coming online. Can't wait to see where this is in a few months.

For the doubters, remember, BTC was a scam, LTC was a scam, ETH was a scam. Oh and BTC dies, seemingly weekly anymore. More fud just means more people mad that they didn't see the potential sooner.

Fudders just want the cheap price at the end of the day  Cool
July 02, 2018, 12:07:59 PM
2 exchanges ALREADY
IDAX: https://www.idax.mn/#/exchange?pairname=NIX_BTC
and
NANEX: https://nanex.co/exchange/NIXNANO

and NIX as a coin hasn't even been out for a whole week. Just amazes me what the team has in store for us  Grin
legendary
July 02, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

Activity: 23
July 02, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
lol they banned me from discord for telling them they were dumb for choosing an Algorithm
that has mostl likely Fpgas and hidden asics , asics and fpgas can basically mine this algo heavily
for alot less than $2 per nix so expect the price to go sub $1 , even lower when people start getting claims

Nostradamus .... What do you want to bet that will not be so? That this prediction comes from nowhere, with random numbers?
0.5 BTC of bet? Do we make a smart contract with this bet and put a date?

M.
LOL give that man your 0.5 btc,  last price 0.00014001= $0.8909
NIX goes to $0.25 or less after people get their NIX and dump on market after poor public relations from dev team

It goes to a few cents. If it looks like a scam, acts like a scam, and sounds like a scam, then it probably is a scam. Dev team gets triggered easily.

Wanna point out, their attitude is like: they own the fund/project so fck all who asks valid, but sensitive questions and they dont give a shit about community. Wonder when they will cash out btw.
Lol stop fudding; judging by your rep on this forum, you seem like a salty noob.

Haha are u one of their buddies? Who got the info how they will scam people/and got his/her Nix from airdrop already?  Well u will be surprised soon enough, if u were just a random guy and not their pal.

That wallet is a fcking joke, placeholder when they are planning this for months, cool story. Manual claiming and no interface to check if your claim is ok. 4 weeks to deliver airdrop. Old shitty algo as Marvell2 pointed it out. Doesn't seem fishy? Nice "revolution".  Cheesy

Fudding the magical word, when u cant come up with a way to debate me, all of u come with this shit. This will be cents after airdroppers dump it (if they get their coins that is).
You obviously have not done your research into this project! The fact that you think NIX is a scam actually baffles me, I'm sorry but I will say it again, you're purely here to spread fud, i mean seriously just read your quote, feared of the 'old shitty algo', uncertain about the wallet, its a qt-wallet which has been used from the beginning of blockchain, why bring out a UI wallet with possibilities of technicality issues during the busy airdrop stage, that is silly! Manual claiming improves the possibilities that hackers wont come to play and shows the community how much we can trust the devs also there would fewer mistakes this way, you wouldn't believe the amount of work these guys do behind the scenes, give them a break! EOS did the same process and took just as long with a much larger team. Sure a dump is inevitable but this happens with all airdrops, trust me it would have been 1000x worse if all coins were received at once! You can trust me this is a very novel project in the crypto space and has unreal potential
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 11:07:26 AM
Airdrops are dropping and Ghostnodes are coming online. Can't wait to see where this is in a few months.

For the doubters, remember, BTC was a scam, LTC was a scam, ETH was a scam. Oh and BTC dies, seemingly weekly anymore. More fud just means more people mad that they didn't see the potential sooner.
July 02, 2018, 11:05:52 AM
Dear Fudders
could you please gracefully fuckoff?
Is always the same...they come to FUD and make people  sell.
Don't be weak hands really. Hodl your NIX and make these fucktards pay them NIXes much more!
Be Smart!
Pages:
Jump to: