Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 91. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 10:35:53 AM
Did anybody receive airdrop or will it happen only after 2 days when nix claiming window has expired?

I already did. Looks like the team is actively distributing as another friend also received the NIX for two of his claimed addresses.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 09:37:55 AM
How can I know that I have made the nothing claim correctly and that everything was correct and that I will receive my NIX these next days ??
Activity: 24
July 02, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
First days of NIX platform is going great!!!
Only a few people are crying and funding just because team plans does not match theirs.
How pathetic really.
The project is already moving fast in every aspect.

What a exciting time ahead. Can't wait for the next weeks/months   Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
July 02, 2018, 09:08:02 AM
Did anybody receive airdrop or will it happen only after 2 days when nix claiming window has expired?
Activity: 11
July 02, 2018, 06:06:11 AM
no beginner dump or fud why should anyone want debate with u lol
Activity: 328
Merit: 27
July 02, 2018, 05:26:24 AM
lol they banned me from discord for telling them they were dumb for choosing an Algorithm
that has mostl likely Fpgas and hidden asics , asics and fpgas can basically mine this algo heavily
for alot less than $2 per nix so expect the price to go sub $1 , even lower when people start getting claims

Nostradamus .... What do you want to bet that will not be so? That this prediction comes from nowhere, with random numbers?
0.5 BTC of bet? Do we make a smart contract with this bet and put a date?

M.
LOL give that man your 0.5 btc,  last price 0.00014001= $0.8909
NIX goes to $0.25 or less after people get their NIX and dump on market after poor public relations from dev team

It goes to a few cents. If it looks like a scam, acts like a scam, and sounds like a scam, then it probably is a scam. Dev team gets triggered easily.

Wanna point out, their attitude is like: they own the fund/project so fck all who asks valid, but sensitive questions and they dont give a shit about community. Wonder when they will cash out btw.
Lol stop fudding; judging by your rep on this forum, you seem like a salty noob.

Haha are u one of their buddies? Who got the info how they will scam people/and got his/her Nix from airdrop already?  Well u will be surprised soon enough, if u were just a random guy and not their pal.

That wallet is a fcking joke, placeholder when they are planning this for months, cool story. Manual claiming and no interface to check if your claim is ok. 4 weeks to deliver airdrop. Old shitty algo as Marvell2 pointed it out. Doesn't seem fishy? Nice "revolution".  Cheesy

Fudding the magical word, when u cant come up with a way to debate me, all of u come with this shit. This will be cents after airdroppers dump it (if they get their coins that is).
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
July 02, 2018, 02:25:39 AM
I'm not on discord but on NIX telegram channel admin is also not so friendly, especially to clueless, non tech savvy people asking lot of questions. The team should just hire some community managers to anwser all (even stupid) questions and keep the channels clean. All serious projects have CMs now to keep community informed and happy.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
July 02, 2018, 01:18:28 AM
lol they banned me from discord for telling them they were dumb for choosing an Algorithm
that has mostl likely Fpgas and hidden asics , asics and fpgas can basically mine this algo heavily
for alot less than $2 per nix so expect the price to go sub $1 , even lower when people start getting claims

Nostradamus .... What do you want to bet that will not be so? That this prediction comes from nowhere, with random numbers?

M.
NIX goes to $0.25 or less after people get their NIX and dump on market after poor public relations from dev team

It goes to a few cents. If it looks like a scam, acts like a scam, and sounds like a scam, then it probably is a scam. Dev team gets triggered easily.

Wanna point out, their attitude is like: they own the fund/project so fck all who asks valid, but sensitive questions and they dont give a shit about community. Wonder when they will cash out btw.
true story, insta bans on thier discord, their unprofessional imo, well looks like I was spot on the price predictions,
heres my btc addy lol
Activity: 28
July 01, 2018, 07:12:37 PM
I hope your idea runs happily.
Interesting project, certain website!  Good luck guys.
Activity: 4
July 01, 2018, 07:06:19 PM
NIX is an exchange?
Activity: 75
July 01, 2018, 06:26:58 PM
listed together with monero great surprise  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
July 01, 2018, 02:53:27 PM
Lol wtf i just read , what a idiot @Lind..
This team will do things faster than all your other coins, mark my words, you propably haven't seen anything so stop posting lies !

Activity: 82
July 01, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
I've been fortunate to witness this team work for almost a year now and can attest to the fact that they are 100% transparent, honest, and helpful to a fault. To anyone doubting their intentions, or capabilities, be patient and see for yourself.

Claiming process was very straightforward, and between the team members and mods, I was able to get my questions answered. Having the team manually touch all these claims also allows anyone who might have made a mistake the opportunity to get that corrected. If the team chose to automate all of this, these people would have likely had no recourse.

Can't wait to get my Nix, take it offline, and check back in a year Smiley Great job to the team so far!
Activity: 777
Merit: 500
July 01, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

M.

Lol stop fudding; judging by your rep on this forum, you seem like a salty noob.
Activity: 328
Merit: 27
July 01, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

M.

Activity: 854
Merit: 253
July 01, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

M.
LOL give that man your 0.5 btc,  last price 0.00014001= $0.8909

Yes, probably because the community prefers to carry out sales and not purchases, apparently the belief in the project is not what it was before. But on the other hand can buy strong hands and will drive the price upward who knows.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
July 01, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

M.
legendary
July 01, 2018, 10:17:48 AM
still haven't received my Nix yet and I did claimed on the first day. Not sure if I did something wrong or do I need to be more patient. But I don't want the deadline to pass cause I was sitting here being patient. But they said if you spam a repeat claim it will automatically be denied.Huh? Seriously there needs to be better communication from them as there is no way to know if you did the claiming process wrong.

When I did the claim I used the default nix adress that came with my wallet I didn't generate a new one.........could that be the problem?

yup thats the problem just generate an new address it will start with N and use that one
legendary
July 01, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

M.
legendary
July 01, 2018, 10:07:02 AM
I tried to put some NIX to IDAX, but my wallet didn't finish the transaction for more than 4 hours now!
Immediately (after waiting an hour) I send a message to NIXPlatform guys at Twitter, but still no response.

Basically, I have my 10 NIX "nowhere". Wallet says transaction is not confirmed and in memory pool... But, I don't see any progress, neither I can abandon/cancel it and try again.
Lucky, it's only 10 NIX..  so I lost just few bucks, but it is annoying that noone gives an response and idea how to solve it.

Using 1.0.0. and now 1.0.1 Windows wallet...

Please, join us on discord and we can help you out there.
https://discord.gg/agAsvQY
until they ban you
no shit they ban quick to ban lol
Pages:
Jump to: