Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NKN - New Kind of Network - page 10. (Read 17100 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
July 13, 2018, 07:33:08 AM
NKN Bonus System Announcement

First campaign period: 7/13 8:00 a.m. US Pacific (7/13 11:00 p.m. Beijing time; 7/13 5:00 p.m. Paris time) to 7/15 7:59 a.m. US Pacific (7/15 10:59 p.m. Beijing time; 7/15 4:59 p.m. Paris time), total 48 hours!

https://medium.com/nknetwork/nkn-bonus-system-announcement-21de73e84ce9
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
July 07, 2018, 03:06:40 AM

June 2018 was both busy and fruitful for NKN, and our progress has been made in both R&D and community development. For more details, please refer to the following.

https://medium.com/@NKN_ORG/june-2018-was-both-busy-and-fruitful-for-nkn-and-our-progress-has-been-made-in-both-r-d-and-a2021f83403f

A very cool roadmap for the project, over the next 6 months will be released 4 releases, it's great!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
July 06, 2018, 03:42:13 AM
Only today discovered this little gem hidden in the market and I am more than sure that will give many satisfactions to those who will keep for a long time.
Really open and decentralized Internet in the hands of the community, secure, with completely free and open source code, new consent algorithm Majority Voting Cellular Automata (more efficient than the Byzantine Agreement), new signature system (POR) verifiable, unforgeable and untamperable.
An excellent article of study and study here
https://medium.com/nknetwork/deep-dive-into-nkn-system-architecture-41c0ac4c925e

NKN makes open source and shared its strength; definitely not a project for a quick speculation!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 02:56:28 PM
What are the main competitors of this project nowadays if there is any? Always thought that the idea of the decentralized internet was a nutshell and this will change this big and important industry for the further development, but to tell the truth was thinking that this is more like the utopia. And was surprised when NKN announced that testnet preview will launch on June’16 and Mainnet launch also one quarter ahead of schedule!
What is this code about and what are the main conditions for the realizing this project to be not only a good idea? 

As long as I know there is no any competition with such technology. I also never heard about any other project which would want to solve internet issue. Plus Proof of Relay is like mining only anyone can do it with their router or mobile phone!!! This is game-changer.

NKN seems to have something unique in their platform.
But, why is the thread not active and only few users noticed the benefits of this project?

With so many platforms launched everyday, it is too difficult to follow each of them.
Researching and studying about the project would really take so much of your time.

how i see it and from my understanding is that NKN is on alot of people's radar it's just that they see it as an experimental project and hence don't expect much from it ROI/invest wise so i think this is what seems to people like a lack of intrest

As a Turkish follower of this project it`s being shilled by Turkish Twitter people and the real value of the project is being understood by the TR people as well. THere is big oportunity on the project as per my latest researches. Ivan on Tech had an interviewed with the team and we could have chance to understand the use cases.
Activity: 238
June 14, 2018, 01:32:22 AM
NKN is a good project, i miss the chance to buy ICO but now my chance is coming. Anyone is waiting for ICO price in USD ? I will all in when NKN go down to this price  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 93
June 28, 2018, 11:29:02 AM
What are the main competitors of this project nowadays if there is any? Always thought that the idea of the decentralized internet was a nutshell and this will change this big and important industry for the further development, but to tell the truth was thinking that this is more like the utopia. And was surprised when NKN announced that testnet preview will launch on June’16 and Mainnet launch also one quarter ahead of schedule!
What is this code about and what are the main conditions for the realizing this project to be not only a good idea? 

As long as I know there is no any competition with such technology. I also never heard about any other project which would want to solve internet issue. Plus Proof of Relay is like mining only anyone can do it with their router or mobile phone!!! This is game-changer.

NKN seems to have something unique in their platform.
But, why is the thread not active and only few users noticed the benefits of this project?

With so many platforms launched everyday, it is too difficult to follow each of them.
Researching and studying about the project would really take so much of your time.

how i see it and from my understanding is that NKN is on alot of people's radar it's just that they see it as an experimental project and hence don't expect much from it ROI/invest wise so i think this is what seems to people like a lack of intrest
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 25, 2018, 03:48:21 AM
I am pleased to see that the token price is slowly rising and does not pay attention to the falling market. I think the reason is that people who don't believe in the project have already sold their tokens
Activity: 94
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 09:33:49 AM
The goal of the project is very good and we look forward to your arrival!
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 20, 2018, 03:26:31 AM
I think that in the long term, the cost of the NKN and even the price level of the token will not depend so much on what popular exchange it will be quoted. That is, we need to wait for the launch of the platform.
Activity: 58
June 19, 2018, 02:22:51 AM
Here is a new thorough review of NKN project on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Txoj2hy6bY
Activity: 132
June 13, 2018, 08:51:46 AM
the project is interesting and the team in it is experienced in the field. I hope for a smooth progress and many people will be interested in this project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
June 18, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

NKN grows on rumors about listing on the "premier exchanges"! The project has testnet, so even Binance is possible.
Activity: 21
June 13, 2018, 08:47:52 AM
The project is very nice and if you truly do well in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be cool.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
June 18, 2018, 05:26:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1owRR7z8s - NKN Review - Decentralizing the Internet, the Real Pied Piper?
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
June 15, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

Filecoin , Substratum , Orchid Protocol , RightMesh .

NKN is unique, other projects focus mostly on decentralized storage and internet sharing. Even rightmesh is different, not even talking about other projects as filecoin (storage). NKN is about data transfer, not connectivity or storage! Please do deeper research to understand.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
Hello everybody. If you have trouble with your wallet, I recommend that you write in support of either the official chat telegram coin. I wish you success.

Hello.

I bought a few NKN at the gate.io exchange and I want to transfer the NKN to a local wallet.

Help, please, how can I do this? Google only tells the NEO wallet. What is the local wallet to use for NKN?
Activity: 40
June 15, 2018, 09:00:09 AM
Hello.

I bought a few NKN at the gate.io exchange and I want to transfer the NKN to a local wallet.

Help, please, how can I do this? Google only tells the NEO wallet. What is the local wallet to use for NKN?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
June 11, 2018, 06:44:59 AM
I also like this project alot. I didn't have chance to take part in sale, so i already bought some tokens on exchanges. Good luck to NKN )
Activity: 47
June 15, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

Filecoin , Substratum , Orchid Protocol , RightMesh .
Pages:
Jump to: