Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NKN - New Kind of Network - page 7. (Read 17100 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 128
September 13, 2018, 03:38:56 AM
NKN Bi-weekly Community Update — August 27- September 7, 2018

https://medium.com/@NKN_ORG/nkn-bi-weekly-community-update-august-27-september-7-2018-c0b7a872d275
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
September 04, 2018, 04:19:45 AM
The First Bitrun Hackathon 2018 in Hangzhou

The first Bitrun Hackathon has been held from 31st August to 2nd September in Hangzhou, China, hosted by Bitrun Blockchain Community. This three-day-hackathon attracted lots of domestic talents to join, including students mostly from top universities in China such as Tsinghua University, Tongji University, Fudan University, and Zhejiang University. They were competing for fame and prizes in 48 hours, focusing on building and developing dApps based on 3 platforms: NERVOS, VNTChain and NKN.

https://medium.com/nknetwork/the-first-bitrun-hackathon-2018-in-hangzhou-2384ab97e652
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 04:13:12 PM
Long thought, is it worth buying NKN at such a low price, but still decided to buy. I believe in the project. Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
August 31, 2018, 04:21:37 AM
NKN Testnet V0.3 Lemur Release

Today NKN are extremely excited to announce the on-schedule release of Testnet V0.3 Lemur, another key milestone in technical development by the NKN team. In this version, both functionality and performance of NKN’s system have been substantially strengthened.

https://medium.com/nknetwork/nkn-testnet-v0-3-lemur-release-c02550dfb78e
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
August 28, 2018, 11:39:48 PM
NKN looks very solid. Innovative idea and strong fundamentals. I have visited their telegram channel for some time and found that their community is very strong and supportive either. Didn't buy it, but looking to pick it up soon. They really have something new in this space to deliver.
They are a highly-developed technology company and their development team are working very hard to build this great project. I personally keep the NKN for long term goals because I believe that the current price of NKN is only temporary and certainly the price will increase well if their development team has new information on the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
August 28, 2018, 07:50:27 AM
Another article from the NKN team. Damn, I like them!

NKN In A Nutshell: A Blockchain Powered Communication Network

Nice article but it is in the technical nutshell more than ordinary Smiley Informative but I don't understand a lot of things. However I really like the idea of Decentralized Data Transmission Network which will be implement on top of the existent infrastructure. Thanks for sharing btw Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
August 27, 2018, 03:51:24 PM
Another article from the NKN team. Damn, I like them!

NKN In A Nutshell: A Blockchain Powered Communication Network
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 01:38:23 PM
This is a idea that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each business item is one of the factors that can compete with other ideas for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
August 27, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

After this article, I fell in love with this project. It's scary that half of the read I did not understand.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
August 26, 2018, 07:25:58 AM
NKN (NKN_ORG) has released its Javascript open source wallet. Developers can get balance information and make transfers.
NKN testnet v0.3 "Lemur" is expected on August 31

Details: https://t.co/A77hZkpAFC https://t.co/MwWFrPY42M
Activity: 34
August 23, 2018, 08:47:16 AM
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Activity: 65
August 26, 2018, 05:49:47 AM
The project aims to bring a radical decentralization to networking, much in the way that blockchain technology has decentralized computing power and Filecoin and IPFS have done with data storage, and notes that this is particularly important in the wake of looser net neutrality regulations that give networks owners greater power to control the data they transmit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
August 25, 2018, 05:08:47 AM
NKN Javascript Open-Source Wallet

NKN just released and made open-source our Javascript Wallet this week.

The wallet is a JavaScript SDK that developers can use to get information, such as the balance of an NKN user’s wallet, and make payments/transfers to other accounts. It can also be used to build web and native applications that involve transactions on NKN blockchain platform.
Activity: 672
August 23, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

The team of this project is very active, in social networks constantly fresh news. If the market turns green, the price of NKN can be very high. It is necessary to look at September, this is the decisive month. Cool
When there is good activity in social networks and at various meetings on the part of the team, I think this is a good sign and we can draw conclusions on the project. Generally those who want to buy coins will always be in the know .
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
August 23, 2018, 02:02:17 PM
You are applying the best QM math tools available to deal with inherently undecidable outcomes and achieve results. Is this the basic characteristic or something deeper?
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
August 23, 2018, 08:43:55 AM
Long thought, is it worth buying NKN at such a low price, but still decided to buy. I believe in the project. Roll Eyes
The team of this project is very active, in social networks constantly fresh news. If the market turns green, the price of NKN can be very high. It is necessary to look at September, this is the decisive month. Cool
Activity: 700
August 23, 2018, 06:28:17 AM
this project will surely attract a lot of big investors in the future, a good hype around the project, so team was able to quickly assemble hard cap.
This project is having a very large community and possesses the best technology up to this point. NKN is a good investment in this period as I believe that in the coming time they will have more big partners and will definitely be listed on major exchanges in September. Just have great faith in their development team because I believe they are the best
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
August 23, 2018, 04:44:04 AM
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
August 21, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
Yep. I also decided to buy some NKN for long term right now. I like to keep at list some coins or Tokens of each Blockchaine )
Pages:
Jump to: