Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NKN - New Kind of Network - page 11. (Read 17100 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
June 11, 2018, 06:36:14 AM
NKN is an addition and it will depend on market of this project
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
June 14, 2018, 10:21:36 AM
What are the main competitors of this project nowadays if there is any? Always thought that the idea of the decentralized internet was a nutshell and this will change this big and important industry for the further development, but to tell the truth was thinking that this is more like the utopia. And was surprised when NKN announced that testnet preview will launch on June’16 and Mainnet launch also one quarter ahead of schedule!
What is this code about and what are the main conditions for the realizing this project to be not only a good idea? 

As long as I know there is no any competition with such technology. I also never heard about any other project which would want to solve internet issue. Plus Proof of Relay is like mining only anyone can do it with their router or mobile phone!!! This is game-changer.

Thanks for the answer!
But when I search through google for "decentralized internet ico" it gave me a dozen results among which was also one that really could be taken as NKN competitor - Blockstack.
Blockstack is a new decentralized internet where users own their data and apps run locally. A browser portal is all that’s needed to get started.
Will do later the comparative of both.
These two projects could not be much more different in terms of implementation or what they can achieve but is always better to do the deeper research on finding the similar goal projects.

I have checked that blockstack, it's solving other issue, but uses buzz word as decentralized internet. They are solving issue of app storage and servers, letting users store apps and connect together, being like API network. This is different project and is not even comparable to NKN.

NKN is about data transfer - connectivity and freedom from internet censorship. Basically everyone can monetize their internet connection giving other users freedom from censorship and also making internet truly open.

NKN is disrupting internet provider companies.

I highly suggest do deep research to really understand what NKN does.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
June 14, 2018, 06:17:22 AM
What are the main competitors of this project nowadays if there is any? Always thought that the idea of the decentralized internet was a nutshell and this will change this big and important industry for the further development, but to tell the truth was thinking that this is more like the utopia. And was surprised when NKN announced that testnet preview will launch on June’16 and Mainnet launch also one quarter ahead of schedule!
What is this code about and what are the main conditions for the realizing this project to be not only a good idea? 

As long as I know there is no any competition with such technology. I also never heard about any other project which would want to solve internet issue. Plus Proof of Relay is like mining only anyone can do it with their router or mobile phone!!! This is game-changer.

Thanks for the answer!
But when I search through google for "decentralized internet ico" it gave me a dozen results among which was also one that really could be taken as NKN competitor - Blockstack.
Blockstack is a new decentralized internet where users own their data and apps run locally. A browser portal is all that’s needed to get started.
Will do later the comparative of both.
These two projects could not be much more different in terms of implementation or what they can achieve but is always better to do the deeper research on finding the similar goal projects.
June 13, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

NKN seems to have something unique in their platform.
But, why is the thread not active and only few users noticed the benefits of this project?

With so many platforms launched everyday, it is too difficult to follow each of them.
Researching and studying about the project would really take so much of your time.

Yeah people have not noticed it yet.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
June 13, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

NKN seems to have something unique in their platform.
But, why is the thread not active and only few users noticed the benefits of this project?

With so many platforms launched everyday, it is too difficult to follow each of them.
Researching and studying about the project would really take so much of your time.
June 13, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

June 01, 2018, 03:20:17 AM
Bought yesterday and recommended this gem to our community! Amazing stuff!  Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 08:38:55 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 12, 2018, 02:57:02 PM
NKN code is open source now. 33k code lines and 908 commits! Roadmap update will be announced in the next few hours

June 12, 2018, 12:47:46 PM
NKN is now open source! Github repository link: https://github.com/nknorg. Testnet is already in preview phase! NKN is trading 2.2x at Gate: https://gate.io/trade/NKN_ETH.

To The Moon!
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 03:37:58 PM
Hey guys! I have recently got these coins but I'm unsure if I should keep it. What do you all mean? hold or sell?
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
June 10, 2018, 12:04:48 PM
NKN is listed on BCEX https://www.bcex.ca/trade/nkn2eth

This is a Canadian exchange with fake volumes.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
June 05, 2018, 12:07:47 AM
NKN Beat our own exepectations. Will open source NKN_ORG 20 days AHEAD of schedule. Monday June'11 during Crypto DevCon + roadmap updates.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
May 31, 2018, 09:56:56 AM
Very good concept, NKN the New Kind of Network. I will support this token, has only low supply and very good value.

Good luck team

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
5-31-2018 THU 9:56PM PHT
P# 1088
C# 5
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
May 29, 2018, 04:55:01 AM
NKN is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add NKN tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 12:33:39 AM
Neo foundation vested in NKN. Cause NEO know exactly how important NKN is gor the future and they know that NKN will be next to them in the coming months
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 05:01:54 AM
The first exchange for $NKN - @Gate_IO. Trading will start in 3 days and 12 hours, which means next Monday at 04:00 UTC.
This is a great news and I am confident that this project is developing very well on the platform and this project has been of great interest to investors in the past month. I think if trading on Monday, NKN price may be soon X5-X10 because the number of NKN is released very little and the need to keep the NKN will certainly increase very high because this is one of the best projects that I ever know
I see these "X5-X10" in my dreams, as first day of trading shows - price was halfed.
Of course it is very good sign that Gate listed NKN (Gate has the similar total trading volume with Bittrex).
One more soldir in "HODL army"  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
May 25, 2018, 02:56:20 PM
It is high time to make the Internet decentralized and independent. But, I hardly believe that this is even possible. Providers are all licensed and how to deal with this?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: