Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [0% PREMINE] CREPCOIN: Friendly web environment crypto! - page 18. (Read 18431 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 130
so it this still minable with CPU or we wait for the GPU mining to start??

Any stats with an i7 3770 ?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Please, stop post with things like "any news from dev?" or things like that. We are lot of things to do and we cant waste our time in a forum at this time. Is really sick read thing like coin is "abandoned" or "dead" because I not replied here from one week. it's ridiculous attitude, proper of impatient children...

And for people thinking this coin is not interesting, doesn't have future of anything like that. Ok, it's your opinion, but please, do not disturb: go to another project, start mining another coin or what you want.

Regards

Good , im supporting this coin because : 0 % premine " Holyshit !  Tongue "
Cpu mining from the beginning to give a chance for everyone .
Much other things to come =)

Good job ,

Regards
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Please, stop post with things like "any news from dev?" or things like that. We are lot of things to do and we cant waste our time in a forum at this time. Is really sick read thing like coin is "abandoned" or "dead" because I not replied here from one week. it's ridiculous attitude, proper of impatient children...

And for people thinking this coin is not interesting, doesn't have future of anything like that. Ok, it's your opinion, but please, do not disturb: go to another project, start mining another coin or what you want.

Regards

type it to OP . i will always  support you dev .you said right  there are more important things  you need to do . release demon ,own exchange  etc
Activity: 84

Regards
Activity: 3
dev please keep pool stable ,i don't want to waste my electricity .

We are three friend to mining, and we don't have problem with the pool...
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
dev please keep pool stable ,i don't want to waste my electricity .

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
pool stuck block right now ,is it safe keep mining ?
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Hi,dev,why now i cannot log in my wallets?
and now all net Hashrate only 195h/s and i cannot mining?
Activity: 112
The mining pool has been dug for several hours, interrupts the connection and warns the lock operation. I just want to know why the blockade?

My English is a software translation, and I may make mistakes. I often be blocked and locked, only low thread or low hash rate is correct?
send me your wallet by private.
pool has scripts to detect and ban suspicious gpu miners. send me your wallet and i will check it.
I thinks is a false possitive. sorry for the inconveniences in this case.
regards

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
The mining was banned again, a week ago it was proved to be CPU, and I have 40 pieces of E3 V2CPU mining. After a week of business trip, it is found that all disconnected links are disconnected. Please explain where the problem is.
Wallet address: cr3V7TRykziSFf6DnHfzp69ogTqijjvVQ46UJsQopw26gTTCY42R81M1MD7U11JTiebkZFxGLSLFrJh 5QX3i9Jnq39oZZRsx2
Activity: 70
As i said there is no need for gpu mining. We all with cpu mining what will do then? Make 10 coins the day with the cpu and the gpu miners will make 500?

Hope the max supply of the coins will remain 50million.

I also like CPU mining and use my GPUs for other cryptos... but mining should not really be centralized in one pool imo.  Wink With centralized mining *you can only hope* that the max supply stays 50 million  Tongue

So gpu mining is good for a coin? I think it will make cpu mining useless except the difficulty will be much bigger in gpus than cpus.

CPU mining is essentially useless.. This coin was never made to be CPU only and it will not happen.. sorry.

Sadly I can only mining with cpu. So I will try to mining as much as I can till gpu mining coming because after that it will be impossible to mining with cpu.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
My E3 1231 is almost inaccessible to mining, can only get some from the launch.
Activity: 26
As i said there is no need for gpu mining. We all with cpu mining what will do then? Make 10 coins the day with the cpu and the gpu miners will make 500?

I also like CPU mining and use my GPUs for other cryptos... but mining should not really be centralized in one pool imo.  Wink With centralized mining *you can only hope* that the max supply stays 50 million  Tongue

So gpu mining is good for a coin? I think it will make cpu mining useless except the difficulty will be much bigger in gpus than cpus.

CPU mining is essentially useless.. This coin was never made to be CPU only and it will not happen.. sorry.

Activity: 26

cant log in as well. "not set"

that redflag virus alert pops out when you try to mine without logging in

I have no issues mining.
Wait till 21 January. If nothing happened then all miners will leave it. Any news from Dev?

It is possible that the dev is too bust trying to make the 21 January deadline for the release of GPU mining. Will just have to wait and see.

GPU mining is set to come in February 1st

21st is exchange however it doesn't matter whether it meets this day or not, people expect this coin to be good just 2 months after it comes out.. Where was Bitcoin 2 months after it started? What about litecoin?

Have some patience people
Activity: 546

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

cant log in as well. "not set"

that redflag virus alert pops out when you try to mine without logging in

I have no issues mining.
Wait till 21 January. If nothing happened then all miners will leave it. Any news from Dev?

It is possible that the dev is too busy trying to make the 21 January deadline for the release of GPU mining. Will just have to wait and see.
Activity: 252
Allo crep dev.?

are you talking with an official govenment for coin adoption yet?

your coin look like in trouble , give it some love before it die

people should stop mine that non safe coin till it get officialy published on github.

I login before some minutes and mining just fine. Will the crepcoin come to bittrex or other big exchanges?
It's just a new project,maybe in a few months or so it will arrive on cryptopia and other medium exchange,but it really too soon to talk about big ones like bittrex.

Thanks you. Hope for the best I am all in in this project. I have doubts about the gpu mining. I mining with cpu about 60 80 coins per day. Someone with gpu will mining 200 300 per day. So my coins will be useless because someone else will will be making much more coins in less days than mine that spend many days for the coins i have. I don't think a gpu mining is a good choice hope to stay cpu mining only coin.
Pages:
Jump to: