Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [0% PREMINE] CREPCOIN: Friendly web environment crypto! - page 20. (Read 18431 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Does CREP want not to be excavated? When I dig out, the pool is always stopping me, and I swear 100%CPU. Don't you think it's weird?
Activity: 1
Hello everybody

Thanks dev for a clean start to this coin. I've been here since 'early days' (we are still early).

An associate and I used cloud computing to mine some CREP.

Now that we are just weeks from mining with GPU, I'll describe how you can also mine with cloud computers for free.

This method is against TOS of the cloud provider, but you might be able to squeeze some extra coins out while you can.
You must provide a valid credit/debit card to be provided with $500 of computing power but you will not be charged when the free credit expires. Only if you explicitly continue after will you be charged.

You will be able to increase your hash rate by approximately 700-800 h/s using 3 cloud systems.

1. use gmail to access google cloud services
2. go to 'compute engine' area
3. create a VM instance
4. select the latest ubuntu as your OS
5. set your system parameters as 8 cpu, ~7gig ram option
6. press the SSH button to begin cloud instance
all italic text from here is a command to type into the ubuntu command line terminal
7. download the crep miner in the terminal by typing:
wget http://crep.cnotepool.info/miner_linux.zip (or whatever link is)
8. install 'unzip'
sudo apt-get install unzip
9. unzip the miner file
unzip miner_linux.zip
10. editing the config file
- install emacs
sudo apt-get install emacs
emacs config.txt
- navigate with arrows on keyboard
- paste your wallet address into config file
- increase the amount of CPU used by cloud computer in config file, change the list to appear this way

{ "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 0 },
     { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 1 },
     { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 2 },
     { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 3 },
     { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 4 },
     { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 5 },
     { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 6 },
     { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 7 },
     { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 8 },

perhaps the 8th is not necessary, i haven't tested, but it does not harm.

- exit emacs, press ctrl+X, then ctrl+C
- follow prompts at the bottom of screen to save config file changes

11. start mining
./xmr-stak-cpu

you can do this with a maximum of 24 cores on gCloud, but each system must be in a different location (USwest, USeast, UScentral etc..)

Best of luck to you all. I won't be helping you if there are problems, so rely on some other friendly person to give you tips if there are issues.

If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry
Activity: 84
is dev still active on this thread? havent heard of him
Hi,

I'm really bussy with all developments that will be launched on 21st january and I have no time for forums or telegram this days.

Regards

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
is dev still active on this thread? havent heard of him
Activity: 430
Merit: 228
I am using web miner and I see that 8 coins were paid but on my wallet I see 1 coin. Any idea why?
wallet: cr38EE12k4jCgwYgXBpLmZEAmGY5dhGA1TZHuuSryoRjME62eyvyWPscvEYteAHZtYG9KeGALHVszVj 4ZQqsM11t2MFeGcAKR

Reload the web page... then reload again, and again, and again....
Activity: 73
I am using web miner and I see that 8 coins were paid but on my wallet I see 1 coin. Any idea why?
wallet: cr38EE12k4jCgwYgXBpLmZEAmGY5dhGA1TZHuuSryoRjME62eyvyWPscvEYteAHZtYG9KeGALHVszVj 4ZQqsM11t2MFeGcAKR
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Ok, I'm out. Moving on to the next coin now that it's no longer just webminer. This was THE feature this coin had going for it, now it's just like the other 100's of coins out there.
Activity: 14
100%CPU mining, the same purse address mining
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Ok its working fine now. i think there was some problem on my end. i just changed my computer and its working ok now.
Activity: 73
Have you applied for exchanges listing?

Thanks
Activity: 76
the website/wallet is down. is it just temporary ? or you guys planning to vanish ? its 2 days since ur site not working
Huh I literally just want to the website/wallet/classical pool and everything work. (Was working yesterday and the day before and the... etc.)

Everything are work fine for me
Activity: 61
the website/wallet is down. is it just temporary ? or you guys planning to vanish ? its 2 days since ur site not working
Huh I literally just want to the website/wallet/classical pool and everything work. (Was working yesterday and the day before and the... etc.)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Wallet is working fine for me Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Activity: 6
I'd like to know that I'm using 8 E5 and 8 E3 mining. Why does the value of CPER get different every 2 hours? Is this normal?
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
The web wallet is acting up i am the only one? It does not sync or it shows red bar at the start and does not sync. It`s losing old transactions even if they where in sync last time they go poof again. Balance is changing either real total then last total. What is going on?
After you logged to your wallet - wait a bit and reload the page.
Activity: 15
The web wallet is acting up i am the only one? It does not sync or it shows red bar at the start and does not sync. It`s losing old transactions even if they where in sync last time they go poof again. Balance is changing either real total then last total. What is going on?
Activity: 112
Hi: jonano
Can you return my wallet address to normal, you talk on the white list. Again, the balance is now 0. Or you tell me how to dig, I provide remote control permissions
Sorry, I afraid I cannot help you. I'm just miner.

I'm sorry to see the wrong person. Sent to PacioKC   Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Hi: jonano
Can you return my wallet address to normal, you talk on the white list. Again, the balance is now 0. Or you tell me how to dig, I provide remote control permissions
Sorry, I afraid I cannot help you. I'm just miner.
Activity: 113
i believe it a year that xmr support also amd gpus and nvidia gpu in the last ones .Just use as many thread as core, or a bit less, and you will have maximum hashrate
Pages:
Jump to: