Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [0% PREMINE] CREPCOIN: Friendly web environment crypto! - page 19. (Read 18431 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I login before some minutes and mining just fine. Will the crepcoin come to bittrex or other big exchanges?
It's just a new project,maybe in a few months or so it will arrive on cryptopia and other medium exchange,but it really too soon to talk about big ones like bittrex.
Activity: 70
I login before some minutes and mining just fine. Will the crepcoin come to bittrex or other big exchanges?
Activity: 19
I also have problems with login
Activity: 86
Address or password not set.

cant log in my crep wallet

add that now webminer page give me a red flag virus alert...

what s going on?

cant log in as well. "not set"

that redflag virus alert pops out when you try to mine without logging in
Activity: 1
password or address not set . and i can not miner crep with the mining software which the dev gived us.    i need help!   my id address 1LidMmeEo5kTXqKox6HoUd4rdhTZD4MmYX9wHgcGdRJtSKZEDoSLTDAaTFpQRGcWX6icitBzNtu1kDs 1SUY9KQimCBwevps .THX!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Address or password not set.

cant log in my crep wallet

add that now webminer page give me a red flag virus alert...

what s going on?

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Getting paid without any problem there,just wait,at the beginning you will be stuck to 0.00 for a lot of time,because hashrate is low.
For pool,you MUST use the  pool miner.None is blocking you,it wouldn't have any sense,also because dev gains 2% of total coins mined on each pool.Higher hashrate--->more coins for him.
Follow the guide before complaining.
Hope to keep only the cpu mining. Why need gpu mining? We make 50 100 coins the day with cpu. With gpu it will increase to 300 400 coins and we with the cpu will be useless. No need gpu mining keep it cpu only.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is the GPU coming soon?I feel that mining is difficult right now.
Activity: 18
Is this thread censored and moderating by developers or not? Cannot see my last message..

i dont think so , bro
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Is this thread censored and moderating by developers or not? Cannot see my last message..
uwb
Activity: 2
Tnx a lot! finally helped Smiley
Hi,

I couldn't find any of my pool payments in the WEB-wallet since 12.01.2018 and till now..
It looks like WEB-wallet synch problem or some pool problem ?
I do not believe those payments are completely lost!

Please, help me to identify and fix this issue..

Tnx

Click on Overview several times and all the payments should appear.
uwb
Activity: 2
Hi,

I couldn't find any of my pool payments in the WEB-wallet since 12.01.2018 and till now..
It looks like WEB-wallet synch problem or some pool problem ?
I do not believe those payments are completely lost!

Please, help me to identify and fix this issue..

Tnx
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I just checked one of my phones that's been running the webminer for a week or so and it's mined almost 30 crep on it's own. 
I really enjoying using old hardware that was just sitting in a drawer!
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Any news when the coin will be available in the exchanges and in what price? I mine it all day for the last 10 days.

i check OP ,now share you the important infomation ,

DOWNLOADS
1st Feb 2018.

EXCHANGES
1st Feb 2018.
Any news when the coin will be available in the exchanges and in what price? I mine it all day for the last 10 days.
Activity: 6
Does CREP want not to be excavated? When I dig out, the pool is always stopping me, and I swear 100%CPU. Don't you think it's weird?

Are you trying to mine with the xmr-stack version provided by the pool?
Yes, I'm using it! I have the power of 13H.
Does CREP want not to be excavated? When I dig out, the pool is always stopping me, and I swear 100%CPU. Don't you think it's weird?

Are you trying to mine with the xmr-stack version provided by the pool?
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
is dev still active on this thread? havent heard of him

i didn't know ,if dev not active in thread ,i am not work fine.
Pages:
Jump to: