Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [0% PREMINE] CREPCOIN: Friendly web environment crypto! - page 21. (Read 18431 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hi: jonano
Can you return my wallet address to normal, you talk on the white list. Again, the balance is now 0. Or you tell me how to dig, I provide remote control permissions
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
I starting mining this coin with webminer. With 6 threads i had 150 hash rate. With the pool miner i have 300h/s with 6 threads. I have an 8700k with 4.9ghz. Is it possible to increase my hash rate? If i put more threads the hash rate drop.
In order to have max hashrate the count of threads should be equal to the count of CPU cores.
Is it possible to fix the problem with low hashrate in the nearest future?
Are you using CPU-miner application? It gives quite good hashrate now.
GPU-miners will be available after 1s February.

100%CPU mining, the same purse address mining
Activity: 70
I starting mining this coin with webminer. With 6 threads i had 150 hash rate. With the pool miner i have 300h/s with 6 threads. I have an 8700k with 4.9ghz. Is it possible to increase my hash rate? If i put more threads the hash rate drop.
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Are you using CPU-miner application? It gives quite good hashrate now.
GPU-miners will be available after 1s February.

From the beginning, the higher the hash rate, the less rewarding, and often a 0 reward for a long time.
Activity: 33
Activity: 84
The mining pool has been dug for several hours, interrupts the connection and warns the lock operation. I just want to know why the blockade?

My English is a software translation, and I may make mistakes. I often be blocked and locked, only low thread or low hash rate is correct?
send me your wallet by private.
pool has scripts to detect and ban suspicious gpu miners. send me your wallet and i will check it.
I thinks is a false possitive. sorry for the inconveniences in this case.
regards

Hello, private letter sent your wallet address, if there is not enough. Many used to be banned

The problem is not solved. The large hash rate can't be entered. I have 100 E5 for digging.
fixed. Regards
The mining pool has been dug for several hours, interrupts the connection and warns the lock operation. I just want to know why the blockade?

My English is a software translation, and I may make mistakes. I often be blocked and locked, only low thread or low hash rate is correct?
pool has scripts to detect and ban suspicious gpu miners. send me your wallet and i will check it.
regards

Hello, private letter sent your wallet address, if there is not enough. Many used to be banned

The problem is not solved. The large hash rate can't be entered. I have 100 E5 for digging.

regards

Activity: 26
:'(I don't understand this coin. Browser mining is usually not rewarded, and mining pool mining is often blocked. I'm using a multi device CPU, and the wallet address is all the same. Is this wrong?
I'm sorry, I'm not good at English.

30 E3 CPU mining, why block me?

Getting paid without any problem there,just wait,at the beginning you will be stuck to 0.00 for a lot of time,because hashrate is low.
For pool,you MUST use the  pool miner.None is blocking you,it wouldn't have any sense,also because dev gains 2% of total coins mined on each pool.Higher hashrate--->more coins for him.
Follow the guide before complaining.
 :'(I don't understand this coin. Browser mining is usually not rewarded, and mining pool mining is often blocked. I'm using a multi device CPU, and the wallet address is all the same. Is this wrong?
I'm sorry, I'm not good at English.

30 E3 CPU mining, why block me?
Activity: 15
I have a simple question. I am looking at the pool and at my own wallet. It`s not the same. Not one transaction of let`s say 6.4343 CREP from pool payment it`s on my wallet as received the pool takes the fee from the total of the payment sent? and then the rest is sent to my wallet? even like that it`s still not the same

Ex :
Last payment from pool : 6.4343 / 6.9429 / 4.7259 / 12.6615
Now last payments from received in the wallet : 5.33051 / 4.875848 / 10.318745 / 4.414669

Update : First it appear on balance total then on a bit later in the received transactions.

Could you please take a look at my wallet?
I might be wrong, didnt check the wallet for a long time, but I really thought I had more CrepCoins in the WeWallet.
I think about 50% of the coins just disappeared.
Ofc I waited several minutes for the wallet being synced.
Would really appreciate if you could tell me wether I am wrong or not Cheesy
Wallet:
cr4Yx2F8kdB6QCS6RK183ydNCtx8yQMyjZi4cTc2cYXScneumVahStVLGXWcBDtscRQj2fJBoBtSgBJ DHDFxytLs1bAcK8Unw
Just refresh a lot of times.Web wallet is a bit slow to load all the transictions,even if it s synced
Activity: 56
I thought the web miner was an interesting idea but I've come back to take a look at the Windows CPU miner and there are so many issues with this coin:

1. 2.
    • config.txt is crippled if you have 3+ cores;  it will only ever use 2 cores maximum
    • config.txt is crippled even more on Windows if you have hyperthreading enabled -- it will use a real core + same core's hyperthreaded core
    • they're using an old version of xmr-stak-cpu - why?
    • more importantly, this is all artificial... anybody can just build the more modern xmr-stak for themselves, which supports GPU mining*
    • pool is crippled and no external pools allowed, you can't see who's mining so you can't see if somebody is already using a GPU miner!**
    • 37kh/s network / 250 miners (rough very optimistic guess, according to pool stats) ~= 150H/s miner which doesn't correspond to numbers I'm seeing people mention here, especially given the 2 core issue above so I suspect there are already GPU miners on the network or there people mining without pointing out the config issues - not a healthy community

8. * I saw some post about IP banning unsupported mining clients but I don't see how this is possible - how will they know it's a GPU being used? I will be happy to reverse engineer this and build a GPU miner if somebody wants to pay for it, PM me Smiley  See here for the kind of performance you expect to see with GPU mining:  http://monerobenchmarks.info/

9. ** Maybe somebody can build a scraper and check payments

10. Either the devs are very naive or they are keeping the GPU miner to themselves - effectively a hidden premine.  Or both situations are possible.  Either way, be warned!  I'm annoyed I wasted time CPU mining this without seeing this for what it is.

1. "config.txt xmr-stak" search in google.
    2. "config.txt xmr-stak" search in google.
    3. "config.txt xmr-stak" search in google.
    4. Is the last version of xmr-stak-cpu. In performance terms, same as the new xmr-stak with nvidia and AMD support. Why this version? The no-support for gpus.
    5. Do it. Smiley Code is on github. You will not be the first in find out how we do it. And for sure,you will not be the first banned.
    6. Sure, you can't view if someone is mining with GPU. Same with any other Cryptonote pool. Yes, I'm mining with GPU at 20kh/s but I'm hidding it on pool  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
    7. I think it's not my or your problem if some guys are mining with 5, 10 or 15 computers.
    8. How I know when someone is mining with another miner?
    --- tip 1: Login headers sent from miner to the pool. (but I have more ways)
    How I can ban IP's? Are you kidding me? Probably because server is mine, I'm paying for it, I can see all server logs, I can modify the node.js pool's code, and I can configure the firewall rules? Maybe...
    9. Maybe you can...
    10. Yes, I'm really really naive...

For finish: When you are mining (it doesn't matter what crypto) you are accepting some rules. If you can't accept our rules, go to mining another coin.

Regards[/list]

Could you please take a look at my wallet?
    I might be wrong, didnt check the wallet for a long time, but I really thought I had more CrepCoins in the WeWallet.
    I think about 50% of the coins just disappeared.
    Ofc I waited several minutes for the wallet being synced.

Would really appreciate if you could tell me wether I am wrong or not Cheesy
    Wallet:
    cr4Yx2F8kdB6QCS6RK183ydNCtx8yQMyjZi4cTc2cYXScneumVahStVLGXWcBDtscRQj2fJBoBtSgBJ DHDFxytLs1bAcK8Unw
    Activity: 14
    It's nice to have a coin minable with CPUs only, even if it's just for the first few weeks.How many rewards for each block? Can I see what mobile models compatible with WebMiner?

Looking to mine some coins with my phone, when will crepcoin have the option to be mined from mobile?

Goodluck with that now mate that boat sailed away you will get approximately 1 coin per day or less
    Activity: 73
    Merit: 10
    It's nice to have a coin minable with CPUs only, even if it's just for the first few weeks.How many rewards for each block? Can I see what mobile models compatible with WebMiner?

Looking to mine some coins with my phone, when will crepcoin have the option to be mined from mobile?
    To me it seems that someone just want to trash talk about this coin,because they didn't know how to config properly XMR.
    You can easily get like 1200 h/s with a Xeon Cpu,i get around 220h/s with a i5.
    So there is a global hashrate of 45kh/s,35 on the pool(131 miners),10 on the webminer(mobile phones farm and OSX users).
    35/131=267 h/s.Is it possible?Yes.
    I could mine also with 2 shitty notebook,and increase my hashrate to 300,but still it will count like 1 MINER.
    Someone is using botnet/school computers for mining,someone else AWS,some people has Server Cpus for mining like XEONS or old Opteron Cpu.
    Look https://miner.pizza/benchmarks/cpu an old FX8350 could get like 400h/s,a ryzen 7 more than 600 h/s,a bit less than a rx 470.
    The only one that could use gpu for mining could be the dev,but you can't know,so you can't accuse him without any proof.
    Show us that is possible to use a GPU to mine,and people will take you seriously.I think that expert miners tried,without any good results.
    I thought the web miner was an interesting idea but I've come back to take a look at the Windows CPU miner and there are so many issues with this coin:

1. 2.
      • config.txt is crippled if you have 3+ cores;  it will only ever use 2 cores maximum
      • config.txt is crippled even more on Windows if you have hyperthreading enabled -- it will use a real core + same core's hyperthreaded core
      • they're using an old version of xmr-stak-cpu - why?
      • more importantly, this is all artificial... anybody can just build the more modern xmr-stak for themselves, which supports GPU mining*
      • pool is crippled and no external pools allowed, you can't see who's mining so you can't see if somebody is already using a GPU miner!**
      • 37kh/s network / 250 miners (rough very optimistic guess, according to pool stats) ~= 150H/s miner which doesn't correspond to numbers I'm seeing people mention here, especially given the 2 core issue above so I suspect there are already GPU miners on the network or there people mining without pointing out the config issues - not a healthy community

8. * I saw some post about IP banning unsupported mining clients but I don't see how this is possible - how will they know it's a GPU being used? I will be happy to reverse engineer this and build a GPU miner if somebody wants to pay for it, PM me Smiley  See here for the kind of performance you expect to see with GPU mining:  http://monerobenchmarks.info/

9. ** Maybe somebody can build a scraper and check payments

10. Either the devs are very naive or they are keeping the GPU miner to themselves - effectively a hidden premine.  Or both situations are possible.  Either way, be warned!  I'm annoyed I wasted time CPU mining this without seeing this for what it is.

1. "config.txt xmr-stak" search in google.
      2. "config.txt xmr-stak" search in google.
      3. "config.txt xmr-stak" search in google.
      4. Is the last version of xmr-stak-cpu. In performance terms, same as the new xmr-stak with nvidia and AMD support. Why this version? The no-support for gpus.
      5. Do it. Smiley Code is on github. You will not be the first in find out how we do it. And for sure,you will not be the first banned.
      6. Sure, you can't view if someone is mining with GPU. Same with any other Cryptonote pool. Yes, I'm mining with GPU at 20kh/s but I'm hidding it on pool  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
      7. I think it's not my or your problem if some guys are mining with 5, 10 or 15 computers.
      8. How I know when someone is mining with another miner?
      --- tip 1: Login headers sent from miner to the pool. (but I have more ways)
      How I can ban IP's? Are you kidding me? Probably because server is mine, I'm paying for it, I can see all server logs, I can modify the node.js pool's code, and I can configure the firewall rules? Maybe...
      9. Maybe you can...
      10. Yes, I'm really really naive...

For finish: When you are mining (it doesn't matter what crypto) you are accepting some rules. If you can't accept our rules, go to mining another coin.

Regards[/list]
      Pages:
      Jump to: