Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [0% PREMINE] CREPCOIN: Friendly web environment crypto! - page 32. (Read 18431 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hey dev!

I have been mining your coin since the launch and did bring friends to participate too, because I really liked the idea of a webminer.

Plus, its really easy to teach people that are not used to cryptocurrency this way, very good idea!

So, please do not disappoint us! Lets make this coin shine! Grin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I will try today with an old smartphone to see if i can get some coins. I will post the result after some times or if not goes well.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
When will there be more Information available about this coin on the Webpage?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
do we expect that difficulty of mining will rise gradually?
Activity: 31
have not found spec for mobile device. Could admin pass me the link. Thks.
Activity: 47
what algo to mine this crepcoin (after webminer)?

n this support gpu to mine (after 1feb 2018, and another pool will come)?
Activity: 154
why not make a modification of the mine algorithm, to be exclusively extracted with cpu ?
btw great idea with web mining. rival to coinhive
i have UBlock origin and no prob mining
check settings in Ublock origin
Activity: 38
I too couldn't mine.

CoinHive.com was being blocked by both uBlock Origin *and* Pi-hole.

You guys may want to look into it or at least let people know why it isn't working.
Hi,
just tried to mine.
Had to add an exeption to AVG Software.
But if I start mining I get nothing displayed concerning hashes and nothing happens.

Any suggestions?
Tried Firefox and Chrome.

Fixed it.
Actually, my PiHole was blocking CoinHive.

Works for now...
Activity: 84
Hi,
just tried to mine.
But if I start mining I get nothing displayed concerning hashes and nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

I'm prepairing the webminer to avoid this antivirus troubles. I will post here when I finished.

Also, we opened our twitter account, and we want to reward our first users drawing the AMD graphics card used for develop the coin last two months: https://twitter.com/crepcoin

Regards
Hi,
just tried to mine.

Any suggestions?
join the web mining, i want to know now only web can mining? if so later will it support GPU mining?
1st February will be launch daemon and offline wallets, and pool will be opened for GPU's.

Regards
what s the coin purpose beside fair 1st month of mining?

whats better than monero?
 it makes me hungry mining crepe... hope it fourk in mapple sirup at a time..
Hi,

Purposes are:

- Full mobile environment: wallet, daemon & miner.
- Easy mining for all people, not only cryptoenthusiasts.
- Stay at least on 5 exchanges before summer.

Offering these things and with a good base of users and exchanges, value addeds for the coin will come. For example, one user sent me a beta version of a e-Sports Betting Site based on CREP only. He built the site in few days and seems he has done a great job! Things like this will be arriving if we can offer expected services.

Regards
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I've setup an old smartphone farm for mining this coin and I'm getting some results.
Most of my phones are snapdragon 410's and are pulling around 3.5 to 4.2 H/s with 2 cores.  These have 4 A53 cores.
I also tried some Snapdragon 200 based phones, but the A7 cores in them only get 0.8 H/s.
Enjoying the fun while it lasts!
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
join the web mining, i want to know now only web can mining? if so later will it support GPU mining?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
what s the coin purpose beside fair 1st month of mining?

whats better than monero?
 it makes me hungry mining crepe... hope it fourk in mapple sirup at a time..

We are talked with some exchanges, and I can confirm that crepcoin will be listed on next two weeks.

Our idea is stay only at one exchange for first month to reward to the exchange for trust in us.

If all works fine, in few days coin will be listed on our selected exchange. If setback occurs, we will talk with the next exchange of our list!

I hope this news encourage most miners Smiley

Thanks for your support.
Regards
Pages:
Jump to: