Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [0% PREMINE] CREPCOIN: Friendly web environment crypto! - page 30. (Read 18431 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Alright, at the time of writing

Hashrate: 16.22 Kh/s
Miners: 168

That's an average hashrate of 96.54 H/s

On a new high-end computer, you can achieve that. But the vast majority sit on much slower machines. The expected average hashrate is A LOT lower.

The only reasonable explanation is that devs are mining themselves via their closed pool pool.crepcoin.org:3333 which is officially only accessible via the webmining proxy. I'm absolutely sure the devs are throwing cpuminer/GPU at it like crazy.

How else could 144k CREP already have been mined? See here: https://blocks.crepcoin.org/

Nice try, devs... You sure put a lot of effort into all of it. For nothing.

More unfair release ever.

You don't need good luck to try to explain this and turn the project around and achieve some sort of credibility. You need a miracle. Pray for CREP.
And no my friend, devs are not mining, and much less with GPU.

We only getting 2% from the pool fee. And sometimes mining with an intel i5 or Raspberry Pi 3 for testing.

If you are absolutely sure, well for you. Go to mine another coin.

I can accept that you say that coin is shit, I'm an idiot, or something like that. But this kind of accusations, as if you had the absolute truth in addition... go to another project topic for this things, please.

Regards

On a new high-end computer, you can achieve that. But the vast majority sit on much slower machines. The expected average hashrate is A LOT lower.

The only reasonable explanation is that devs are mining themselves via their closed pool pool.crepcoin.org:3333 which is officially only accessible via the webmining proxy. I'm absolutely sure the devs are throwing cpuminer/GPU at it like crazy.

Or maybe are some miners that uses some computers for one address.
Hi,

168 addresses mining to the pool not means 168 connections. Actually, we have 56 connections from "proxy webminer" and 497 from "standard webminer". This means 3 computers connected per address... 30h/s per worker....

Regards
Activity: 430
Merit: 228

Or maybe are some miners that uses some computers for one address.
Activity: 13

How else could 144k CREP already have been mined? See here: https://blocks.crepcoin.org/

You don't need good luck to try to explain this and turn the project around and achieve some sort of credibility. You need a miracle. Pray for CREP.

Just a guess... Can that be that some ppl have cpu miners? Like high end processors (i heard some mine ITNS on cpus only giving good results), or have many devices chained together(like smartphone farms).
However, if amount of miners is amount of actual machines and not addresses - then u r right.
As for myself, i get 600h/s from all my rigs cpu's plus all the junk devices i have no use for
Activity: 129
Merit: 12

Activity: 56
Thats bad... my Intel Core i5 (4 years old makes about 25h/s)
Is it only one core? My AMD FX-8350 (4 years old too) with 8 cores makes about 109 h/s.

No I'm mining with 4 cores.. but it is a mobile CPU sitting in a Laptop, don't know if that matters Cheesy
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Is it only one core? My AMD FX-8350 (4 years old too) with 8 cores makes about 109 h/s.
Activity: 109
i'm mining with 7 core cpu
19-24 H/s
it's good or bad ?

My A10 5800K does 24 H/s
Activity: 26
For update situation about exchanges:

- We are talking with 4 exchanges for list our coin before 15th January, 2018: We want to be listed on one exchange only by at least one month, to thanks exchanges the opportunity of add the coin for free.

- In parallel, we are working on own exchange site. It will be very basic at launchment and for first, it will be only support one market for exchange CREP. We will create a poll for the community can vote for prefered coin (probably another Cryptonote like: XMR, KRB, SUMO or ETN) for exchange. I post more info in few days. Launchment will be on february, but could be earlier, depending of the conversations with exchanges.

Best regards

I think XMR would be a good pairing based on volume and ability to use XMR at other exchanges Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
i have i3
hash is around 14
Activity: 56
19-24 H/s
it's good or bad ?

I have a intel core i3, does nice make mining?

It should work... you can roughly say you will get 1 CrepCoin per day per h/s.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
I have a intel core i3, does nice make mining?
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
19-24 H/s
it's good or bad ?
For update situation about exchanges:

- We are talking with 4 exchanges for list our coin before 15th January, 2018: We want to be listed on one exchange only by at least one month, to thanks exchanges the opportunity of add the coin for free.

- In parallel, we are working on own exchange site. It will be very basic at launchment and for first, it will be only support one market for exchange CREP. We will create a poll for the community can vote for prefered coin (probably another Cryptonote like: XMR, KRB, SUMO or ETN) for exchange. I post more info in few days. Launchment will be on february, but could be earlier, depending of the conversations with exchanges.

Best regards
I did a telegram group!

https://t.me/crepcoin

Hope dev/s will join and add it in first page!
Sure! I joined with my personal account.

I will send the link to other devs and to our official profile too.

You will have to forgive us because we are not very active on social networks, but we try to use telegrram for announce news too.

Regards!
Activity: 33
Why your coin can be mined only with CPU?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
hi, im getting REFERENCE ERROR CH IS UNDEFINED on web miner
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
I did a telegram group!

https://t.me/crepcoin

Hope dev/s will join and add it in first page!
iPhone 5s = ~8h/s
I don't think mining on mobile device is a good idea at all. You might kill your battery.
It's an iPhone 5s, launched on 2013... I hope he has a better mobile and it's iPhone 5s was forgotten in a drawer... Tongue
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
iPhone 5s = ~8h/s
I don't think mining on mobile device is a good idea at all. You might kill your battery.
Pages:
Jump to: