Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [0% PREMINE] CREPCOIN: Friendly web environment crypto! - page 34. (Read 18431 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hi all,

We are changed some configs. I hope this changes solves great part of problems.

Regards
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Can somebody tell me once I click on start mining i get a 0 hashrate? Seems its not working (it did work a few days ago)

H/s:
Accepted hashes:
Total hashes:
If you are using Firefox, it may not work.
At least in my case I could not mining.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Can somebody tell me once I click on start mining i get a 0 hashrate? Seems its not working (it did work a few days ago)

H/s:
Accepted hashes:
Total hashes:

did you confirm your cpus are really working for you?
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
this is a cool idea specially for those not familiar with mining. will support this coin.

by the way dev, any plans for bounties?
Activity: 137
Merit: 10

H/s:
Accepted hashes:
Total hashes:
Activity: 68
As smartphones also join, it can not balance unless it adjusts the CPU hashrate.
because Start mining now with low H/S devices!
It seems that it is becoming a good adjustment that smartphones get coins.
I like this project... the gateway drug to mining  Cheesy I sincerely hope people new to mining try it and get a positive experience. It is definitely easy to get started.  

I have one computer with a Core i5 mining with 2 cores at 25 H/s and another computer with a 18 cores at 250 H/s. This is the result after mining for many hours:

Core i5Xeon 20 Core
Specs 4 cores / 4 threads 20 cores / 40 threads
Mining with2 cores18 cores
Speed25 H/s250 H/s
Accepted hashes170186

As you can see the number don't add up. The 18 core system has 10 times the hashes, but far from 10 times the accepted hashes. Why is that?
If you want, send me your wallet address and I will check the stats of your two workers with the guy in charge of pool!

Regards!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I like this project... the gateway drug to mining  Cheesy I sincerely hope people new to mining try it and get a positive experience. It is definitely easy to get started.  

I have one computer with a Core i5 mining with 2 cores at 25 H/s and another computer with a 18 cores at 250 H/s. This is the result after mining for many hours:

Core i5Xeon 20 Core
Specs 4 cores / 4 threads 20 cores / 40 threads
Mining with2 cores18 cores
Speed25 H/s250 H/s
Accepted hashes170186

As you can see the number don't add up. The 18 core system has 10 times the hashes, but far from 10 times the accepted hashes. Why is that?
I seriously hope this is not another scam project to mine Monero! thers is some small concerns! And why so inkognito? I believe you will get more reputation if you step out from closet and for example say i'm Alberto from milano and this is my project! Wink
I'm Alberto, but not from Milano!

I'm not working alone, but if the presentation is needed, I'm not hide my personal info when registered the domain like doing 99% of coins:

https://www.whois.com/whois/crepcoin.org

We are a group of enthusiasts of cryptocoins and we are decided to develop this coin, as I said on first post, with two ideas:

- Easy mineable, for people that no have any idea of cryptocoins.
- Mobile ecosystem.

Nothing else. Sorry, but you are not mining monero for me...

Best regards
Activity: 9
I seriously hope this is not another scam project to mine Monero! thers is some small concerns! And why so inkognito? I believe you will get more reputation if you step out from closet and for example say i'm Alberto from milano and this is my project! Wink
what can we do with mined coins? any  exchanges ?
we are working on listing on exchanges, I hope on January 2018 Smiley regards
Activity: 210
what can we do with mined coins? any  exchanges ?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi all. Looks a good project, but why can be mined only on web and not with wallet like others coins have? Also is better to mine this coin or not worth?
WOW!!! Cool idea Smiley

This is fake/scam coin, dev simply uses your cpu power to free mined XMR (look his profit https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/xmr?HashingPower=8000&HashingUnit=H%2Fs&PowerConsumption=0&CostPerkWh=0)

Grin Grin Grin Grin

But very nice scam coin!!
Sure!

I developed a fake webwallet, a fake block explorer and a fake webminer, and I configured a fake pool... all of them, for mining monero at 8kh/s.

LOL!

PS: Consumption 0? You will pay my servers?!?!?!?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin You coin cost 00000000000000, block explorer can make a schoolboy, fork any coin easy(but its free and cost only time), miner??? - integration with coinhive its easy, jscode with round function Smiley

BUT - very nice idea for scam coin Smiley
thanks for the up you too! Smiley

Go to 10kh/$!!!! https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/xmr?HashingPower=10000&HashingUnit=H%2Fs&PowerConsumption=0&CostPerkWh=0

Regards!

welcome Smiley nice project!!! damn, why it did not come to my mind  Angry
ok.

Best regards!
WOW!!! Cool idea Smiley

This is fake/scam coin, dev simply uses your cpu power to free mined XMR (look his profit https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/xmr?HashingPower=8000&HashingUnit=H%2Fs&PowerConsumption=0&CostPerkWh=0)

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sure!

I developed a fake webwallet, a fake block explorer and a fake webminer, and I configured a fake pool... all of them, for mining monero at 8kh/s.

LOL!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin You coin cost 00000000000000, block explorer can make a schoolboy, fork any coin easy(but its free and cost only time), miner??? - integration with coinhive its easy, jscode with round function Smiley

BUT - very nice idea for scam coin Smiley
thanks for the up you too! Smiley

Go to 10kh/$!!!! https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/xmr?HashingPower=10000&HashingUnit=H%2Fs&PowerConsumption=0&CostPerkWh=0

Regards!
Activity: 18
by the way , 8kh = 700 dollars for one month

i dont think someone is trying to scam for 700 dollars ...

scam are generally for big amounts .

WOW!!! Cool idea Smiley

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sure!

LOL!

LsL
Activity: 140
Merit: 40
yuppiii, got my 1st payment! so far so good Smiley
Crepcoin! why did you just add JS:Miner-C Trojan to your site?  Huh  Huh  Huh
Questions about coinhive and antivirus are answered on this topic twice at least.

Lots of times coinhive is used for mine monero in websites without users approval. For this reason, your antivirus considers coinhive as a "virus", but it's not the case. If you want, you can mine and if not, close the webminer. We don't hide anything in the webiste.

Regards
Activity: 9
Crepcoin! why did you just add JS:Miner-C Trojan to your site?  Huh  Huh  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: