Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [0% PREMINE] CREPCOIN: Friendly web environment crypto! - page 29. (Read 18431 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I see this is a cryptonote coin, I don't understand how can devices with low H/s be used. Dev?

If you took a minute to read the whole thread you would realize that people can ONLY mine via the web miner until February when the wallet etc will get released.

This ensures only CPU mining until then
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
I see this is a cryptonote coin, I don't understand how can devices with low H/s be used. Dev?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
i believe coin will be listed before on some exchange.cpu mine is real decentrelized. i believe that always. this is the motto about cryptocurrencys.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Hi Dev,

Could you let us know how many people are in the team and some background info for each?
Activity: 92
There's a problem when trying to log in. I have saved the address and the password in a text file, doing copy paste and also typing the password, but still cant log in. I had to make another wallet to keep mining.
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
iPhone 5s = ~8h/s
I don't think mining on mobile device is a good idea at all. You might kill your battery.
It's an iPhone 5s, launched on 2013... I hope he has a better mobile and it's iPhone 5s was forgotten in a drawer... Tongue

This is actually the phone I still use.
Dont like these big mobile devices.. iPhone 5s and SE are the last good phones Cheesy

It should work... you can roughly say you will get 1 CrepCoin per day per h/s.

Really? Mine is 24 H/s and I've got 5 CreepCoin/day.  I am using a laptop, don't know whether it is affected.

This must be wrong. I would suggest to get in contact with dev.
I am also using a laptop (2 actually, one with ~24h/s and one with ~15h/s) and I got about 40 coins last 24h.
The 24h/s Laptop has an Intel Core i5 3230M, what CPU are you mining on?

@dev
Might be a silly question but I read about some other CPU based coins (ROI e.g.) and in those threads they
were pointing out thats its not only the CPU that matters, but also the RAM that is used.
Is this also the case with your coin and might that explain the different amount of coins?

So you have together about 39H/s and that 40coins is about to be correct.
Maybe somebodies didnt know but we can check how many coins will get approximately with our hash.
Just type your numbers in that very bottom line as you see below

Activity: 56
iPhone 5s = ~8h/s
I don't think mining on mobile device is a good idea at all. You might kill your battery.
It's an iPhone 5s, launched on 2013... I hope he has a better mobile and it's iPhone 5s was forgotten in a drawer... Tongue

This is actually the phone I still use.
Dont like these big mobile devices.. iPhone 5s and SE are the last good phones Cheesy

Really? Mine is 24 H/s and I've got 5 CreepCoin/day.  I am using a laptop, don't know whether it is affected.

This must be wrong. I would suggest to get in contact with dev.
I am also using a laptop (2 actually, one with ~24h/s and one with ~15h/s) and I got about 40 coins last 24h.
The 24h/s Laptop has an Intel Core i5 3230M, what CPU are you mining on?

@dev
Might be a silly question but I read about some other CPU based coins (ROI e.g.) and in those threads they
were pointing out thats its not only the CPU that matters, but also the RAM that is used.
Is this also the case with your coin and might that explain the different amount of coins?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Sooo,

mining for this coin started nearly 6 days ago.
Existing coins: 147177.26703121 CREP
So around 22k coins per day.

Will be something as 830.000 coins at the planned start for exchanges.
At this point my some hundered mined coins will not really matter  Sad

It doesn't matter how much coins there will be on the day it hit the exchanges... I just hoped this will not be another 'mine and dump' type of coin  Angry
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Sooo,

mining for this coin started nearly 6 days ago.
Existing coins: 147177.26703121 CREP
So around 22k coins per day.

Will be something as 830.000 coins at the planned start for exchanges.
At this point my some hundered mined coins will not really matter  Sad

Really? Mine is 24 H/s and I've got 5 CreepCoin/day.  I am using a laptop, don't know whether it is affected.

Creepcoin Grin Grin Grin Wink

it's okay people, just keep mining.

The developers have leveled the playing field for people entering into this coin so get as many devices as you can and enjoy Smiley

Alright, at the time of writing

Hashrate: 16.22 Kh/s
Miners: 168

That's an average hashrate of 96.54 H/s

On a new high-end computer, you can achieve that. But the vast majority sit on much slower machines. The expected average hashrate is A LOT lower.

The only reasonable explanation is that devs are mining themselves via their closed pool pool.crepcoin.org:3333 which is officially only accessible via the webmining proxy. I'm absolutely sure the devs are throwing cpuminer/GPU at it like crazy.

How else could 144k CREP already have been mined? See here: https://blocks.crepcoin.org/

Nice try, devs... You sure put a lot of effort into all of it. For nothing.

More unfair release ever.

You don't need good luck to try to explain this and turn the project around and achieve some sort of credibility. You need a miracle. Pray for CREP.
And no my friend, devs are not mining, and much less with GPU.

We only getting 2% from the pool fee. And sometimes mining with an intel i5 or Raspberry Pi 3 for testing.

If you are absolutely sure, well for you. Go to mine another coin.

I can accept that you say that coin is shit, I'm an idiot, or something like that. But this kind of accusations, as if you had the absolute truth in addition... go to another project topic for this things, please.

Regards

This response is perfect, personally I think CREP developers should mine some coins via GPU for advertising or bounty campaigns but that's just my opinion.

I can personally say I've been around 0.40-0.80k/hs myself just via using different devices and systems.

if one address has 3 computers mining, is that considered 1 miner(since it's 1 address) or 3?

1 mining address i believe

a mining address can have many workers.

e.g. 100 addresses mining if on average 3 devices are mining per address there's 300 devices mining at different hashes

ok, so for the guy that said:

The avg is kind of meaningless, since we don't know how many PCs each address is using.

The developers have leveled the playing field for people entering into this coin so get as many devices as you can and enjoy Smiley

On a new high-end computer, you can achieve that. But the vast majority sit on much slower machines. The expected average hashrate is A LOT lower.

The only reasonable explanation is that devs are mining themselves via their closed pool pool.crepcoin.org:3333 which is officially only accessible via the webmining proxy. I'm absolutely sure the devs are throwing cpuminer/GPU at it like crazy.

How else could 144k CREP already have been mined? See here: https://blocks.crepcoin.org/

You don't need good luck to try to explain this and turn the project around and achieve some sort of credibility. You need a miracle. Pray for CREP.

We only getting 2% from the pool fee. And sometimes mining with an intel i5 or Raspberry Pi 3 for testing.

I can accept that you say that coin is shit, I'm an idiot, or something like that. But this kind of accusations, as if you had the absolute truth in addition... go to another project topic for this things, please.

Regards

This response is perfect, personally I think CREP developers should mine some coins via GPU for advertising or bounty campaigns but that's just my opinion.

I can personally say I've been around 0.40-0.80k/hs myself just via using different devices and systems.

if one address has 3 computers mining, is that considered 1 miner(since it's 1 address) or 3?

1 mining address i believe

a mining address can have many workers.

e.g. 100 addresses mining if on average 3 devices are mining per address there's 300 devices mining at different hashes

Regards

Activity: 92
web wallet page isn't working
Activity: 49
When i try to access https://www.crepcoin.org/webminer i get a 404 error that CREEPs me out.  Roll Eyes
*edit* I just noticed there is another webminer.. http://webminer.crepcoin.org/

https://wallet.crepcoin.org/ is also down 502 bad gateway..

Nice catch! That's the way I call it Cheesy

I think you got that idea from me a couple of pages back Tongue

I've been mining like 1 hour and still nothing... help pls ?

https://i.imgur.com/L5GIMqz.png

Your CREP will show up very soon just keep patient Smiley

I like the name CREP it reminds me of CREeP a fully anonymous coin to transfer value.

Do devs need any help with anything?
Activity: 9

Regards

Activity: 9

Really? Mine is 24 H/s and I've got 5 CreepCoin/day.  I am using a laptop, don't know whether it is affected.
Activity: 84
And this is why you're giving away a nice GPU on Twitter. A fine card that was used during "testing". Lulz.

Another curious detail: Web wallet at same site/owner as dev/pool. How convenient the day you decide you need some of your coins back; change all wallet passwords to your own, and - bingo. Without 2FA too. Bravo.
Your theory is really nice. But one obviousness and one tip for you:

Obviousness: I will not steal your coins before february. The miners would leave and the currency would have no value.

The tip: 1st of february, when we upload the software, download it, run a node, create a wallet on your computer and move all your online balance to this wallet. So I will not steal your coins.

About the graphic card... well, even when you give something, someone complains...

You think really if we are interested on mining, we will give away the card? Or is for trolling only?

Regards,

Activity: 129
Merit: 12
And this is why you're giving away a nice GPU on Twitter. A fine card that was used during "testing". Lulz.

Another curious detail: Web wallet at same site/owner as dev/pool. How convenient the day you decide you need some of your coins back; change all wallet passwords to your own, and - bingo. Without 2FA too. Bravo.
Pages:
Jump to: