Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOAHcoin - X13 - POW/POS - use your Noahcoin at Bitscoinshop! - page 4. (Read 47294 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
yes,it's time to die.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Not enough miners... i think it will be moving lower and lower, too much coins, every difficult to keep miners, and when miners are leaving then it is cheaper to mine the coin ,so people can dump it faster.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Never trust someone when you don't trust yourself
Sad news. Elena disappeared with 2BTC. When arriving at Kiev she didn't prepare anything and she doesn't pick up her phone. I've spend a plane ticket to travel to Kiev for nothing. Pretty sad news.
oh!no! so dev,what's you next plan?

That means that a lot of money has been stolen. Doing a workshop myself in Kiev will not work, as i don't speak russian, so, will just spend some time here and then move back home.
Activity: 283
Sad news. Elena disappeared with 2BTC. When arriving at Kiev she didn't prepare anything and she doesn't pick up her phone. I've spend a plane ticket to travel to Kiev for nothing. Pretty sad news.
oh!no! so dev,what's you next plan?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Never trust someone when you don't trust yourself, so...... I could say nothing, "GOD BLESS NOAH"
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Never trust someone when you don't trust yourself
legendary
People need to adjust their sell prices to make sure that this coin is still being traded and don't get in the delist list.
legendary
i am still mining noah. I do not care what you all say when the POW phase is over this coin will be up there.

Really start to look great to mine NOAHcoin. Coin price is still a little high for making profit with the current network hashrate, but when you check the marketcap then you can buy all coins for 5BTC or so Smiley At least if people want to sell at those prices.
m3
Activity: 460
i am still mining noah. I do not care what you all say when the POW phase is over this coin will be up there.
legendary
Again,placebo introduce a shit.This time I didn't buy and mine. Grin

Again Placebo gave IPO investors 200% - 1000% profit. In fact Placebo is in all IPOs, ICB also nice profit!!! And now up to Ethan coin. Do you really think that there are coins that are moving a lot higher in the beginning? Yes,pump and them dumped and then after a few weeks a coin will start adjusting itself, remember Blackcoin, all the time at 500 sats till it suddenly hit 80000. IPOs coins already gave me $10,000 so... that means something don't you think? ICB 50% profit and i could have made 100%. Noahcoin 300% profit, and if i was fast enough it was 800%. So basic rule, invest in IPO and you will almost always win a nice amount. Out of the last 6 IPOs i only lost on one.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I actually came out with a little more than double on my ipo purchase.
Activity: 392
Again,placebo introduce a shit.This time I didn't buy and mine. Grin
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
legendary
TRADE WITH Bitbull Exchange, this is a alternative exchange that just started, so please join:

http://bbexch.com/enter
legendary
First time that the price is below IPO price.
legendary
Hey man, to my point again, tell me this isn't a racket...

http://xan.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Xanon coin released today , virtually only one pool mining it,,, yep Binaryclock and company raping the latest coin again,,, and guess what its already listed on bittrex,,, yep no voting required so long as binaryclock tells them his mega miners are all lined up, get it listed and we will be dumping the coins asap, Binary makes a butt load of money today, bittrex will make a ton, and yes all the rig renters will be cashing in, no one else can even begin to mine this coin until the feast is over and they move on to the next coin. I think you see the racket I am talking about now. Binary's little circle has destroyed any hopes for the average miner once again, its out of hand. And this shit goes on everyday, I hate to think how much these 3 groups are making. ITS ALL PRE PLANNED TRUST ME. They email they plan and execute like clockwork,,, this just doesn't happen. Plus there was no mention of this coin until today and bam its launched and guess what all the 3 players arrived on time for the kill.... If this isn't a racket I don't know what is,,, Noah was a flop for them, but they still made money just not as much...

MMNC

The players: The Pack of Wolves
Binaryclock: (dedicatedpools)
Bittrex: (jumps when binary tells them to list a coin $$$)
Rig Renters: (The email List of loyalist rig renters and mass farms loyal to binary)
Coin dev: Usually but not always

Losers: all other miners of the world and smaller pool operators and smaller exchanges that are quite capable of doing a better job than bittrex. Can we stop this? Open for any and all ideas! any good hackers out there want to help? Maybe even Anonymous hackers group?  Wink we may need to fight fire with fire

There is nothing that you can do about, just because of one simple rule, people don't like small exchanges, as i already pointed out, allcoin has listed V8 coin for example and nobody cares.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Hey man, to my point again, tell me this isn't a racket...

http://xan.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Xanon coin released today , virtually only one pool mining it,,, yep Binaryclock and company raping the latest coin again,,, and guess what its already listed on bittrex,,, yep no voting required so long as binaryclock tells them his mega miners are all lined up, get it listed and we will be dumping the coins asap, Binary makes a butt load of money today, bittrex will make a ton, and yes all the rig renters will be cashing in, no one else can even begin to mine this coin until the feast is over and they move on to the next coin. I think you see the racket I am talking about now. Binary's little circle has destroyed any hopes for the average miner once again, its out of hand. And this shit goes on everyday, I hate to think how much these 3 groups are making. ITS ALL PRE PLANNED TRUST ME. They email they plan and execute like clockwork,,, this just doesn't happen. Plus there was no mention of this coin until today and bam its launched and guess what all the 3 players arrived on time for the kill.... If this isn't a racket I don't know what is,,, Noah was a flop for them, but they still made money just not as much...

MMNC

The players: The Pack of Wolves
Binaryclock: (dedicatedpools)
Bittrex: (jumps when binary tells them to list a coin $$$)
Rig Renters: (The email List of loyalist rig renters and mass farms loyal to binary)
Coin dev: Usually but not always

Losers: all other miners of the world and smaller pool operators and smaller exchanges that are quite capable of doing a better job than bittrex. Can we stop this? Open for any and all ideas! any good hackers out there want to help? Maybe even Anonymous hackers group?  Wink we may need to fight fire with fire
Activity: 252
ive been mining for awhile its pretty shit Undecided

Buying is cheaper then mining, indeed when hashrate was still 3GH/s then your rewards will be small, but hashrate is dropping so... in 10 days or so the reward will be 150 coins so 50% more to earn and if the hashrate stay below 1GH/S then it will be interesting to mine. At least of the coin is not dead yet.

oh no noah is not dead pretty much it will take some time because pow stage is quite long so im in it for the long haul Smiley

why is 1% premine and 3% IPO enough for you to invest?
m3
Activity: 460
ive been mining for awhile its pretty shit Undecided

Buying is cheaper then mining, indeed when hashrate was still 3GH/s then your rewards will be small, but hashrate is dropping so... in 10 days or so the reward will be 150 coins so 50% more to earn and if the hashrate stay below 1GH/S then it will be interesting to mine. At least of the coin is not dead yet.

oh no noah is not dead pretty much it will take some time because pow stage is quite long so im in it for the long haul Smiley
legendary
NOAHcoin is already on coinmarketcap:

NOAHcoin marketcap
Pages:
Jump to: