Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOAHcoin - X13 - POW/POS - use your Noahcoin at Bitscoinshop! - page 9. (Read 47294 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
 Grin 4000 sats and if all coins were mine then this would be a $1,000,000. But it takes a very long time before everything is mine Smiley
legendary
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked ON BITTREX!!!!!

Cool Cool Cool Cool 8)ON BITTREX!!!!!

lol.. now dump to death Smiley

Do you think so?

mark my words - see you in 2 days Smiley

Ok, but all coins are being dumped Wink No? I never saw a coin that hit the first day a price, move higher on second day, third day etc.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
legendary

Cool Cool Cool Cool 8)ON BITTREX!!!!!

lol.. now dump to death Smiley
legendary
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

What did you guys expect, this coin has/had ALL red flags a coin could have ..

- Nothing new
- IPO
- Premine
- Dev with "Newbie" Account
- 100 Pools from start

To name just a few..

It was totally obvious that this ain't gonna work Smiley

you may right, but could you tell me what's new about bitcoin and litecoin.
legendary

What did you guys expect, this coin has/had ALL red flags a coin could have ..

- Nothing new
- IPO
- Premine
- Dev with "Newbie" Account
- 100 Pools from start

To name just a few..

It was totally obvious that this ain't gonna work Smiley
legendary
cool coin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

BS.  This coin is very hard to mine, and with the IPO, prices on exchange are a joke.  Better of to buy then to mine.  #1 reason why IPO is always bad.  #2 reason, IPO=coin killer.  On to the next one, GL all.

this

:-)
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
cool coin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

BS.  This coin is very hard to mine, and with the IPO, prices on exchange are a joke.  Better of to buy then to mine.  #1 reason why IPO is always bad.  #2 reason, IPO=coin killer.  On to the next one, GL all.

EDIT:  Also, why an exchange at launch??  Horrible for miners.  Very good luck with this coin.
Activity: 182
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
People that has send me their wallet address has been PAID!!!!! Goodluck, time for me to go to sleep. Hopefully we all wake up with Bittrex listing. I would suggest spread the word and get use listed. I already did some activity to get us listed, but we need more support.

Thans for supporting Noahcoin and we will try to keep everybody happy, some people will be more happy then other, but still Smiley

Hello I hope you have a good rest and I just sent you pm with my wallet addy to send me my IPO coins thanks.. I will send another tweet to Bittrex in a bit. Smiley

it's already on bittrex

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NOAH
Now how the hell do you suppose Noah got listed on bittex already? This coin is purely pump and dump material and we know who all the key players here are and whom will really make just about all the money off this coin. Its all pre planned, the palms of the hands have been greased and the sale is on.... amazing... its like "clockwork" hint hint  Grin

Yeah, most of the IPO holders will be dumping hard, but anyone dumping for less than 10k is plain stupid. Because this dump will be over soon and the market price will be decided by the PoW miners. At the current difficulty of 313 and at an ongoing rate of .0007 BTC/Mh/day for x13 rental, 1 noah will cost 10k.
Activity: 924
People that has send me their wallet address has been PAID!!!!! Goodluck, time for me to go to sleep. Hopefully we all wake up with Bittrex listing. I would suggest spread the word and get use listed. I already did some activity to get us listed, but we need more support.

Thans for supporting Noahcoin and we will try to keep everybody happy, some people will be more happy then other, but still Smiley

Hello I hope you have a good rest and I just sent you pm with my wallet addy to send me my IPO coins thanks.. I will send another tweet to Bittrex in a bit. Smiley

it's already on bittrex

Now how the hell do you suppose Noah got listed on bittex already? This coin is purely pump and dump material and we know who all the key players here are and whom will really make just about all the money off this coin. Its all pre planned, the palms of the hands have been greased and the sale is on.... amazing... its like "clockwork" hint hint  Grin

Well considering bittrex have more than once tweeted they react extremely positively to tweets, so much so i have mentioned it to several coin developers and those who have had enough support and sent enough tweets from community members have had it added soon after.

add that onto the fact that there was many tweets from community members to request adding it for at least the last 3-4 days.

I would say they added it due to twitter requests.

They hosted a IPO that any person could of bought into, if you want to make it sound like its all masterfully planned then think  what you will, but 99.9999999999999% of the time, shit isn't planned to such an expert degree. people wish it was but the simple truth of the matter is, it just isn't.
legendary
Activity: 2198

it's already on bittrex

Activity: 295
Dev,you are such a liar.Only 8G net hash.You said 180GH/s at op. Grin
180GH/s may be the hashrate during the launch which is reduced now. Now that Noah is trading at 4k @ Bittrex now, you will be seeing an increase in hashrate shortly Smiley.
Activity: 392
Dev,you are such a liar.Only 8G net hash.You said 180GH/s at op. Grin
Activity: 924

it's already on bittrex

Activity: 628
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Activity: 238
Payout issue resolved.  Manual and automatic payments have now gone out.

Thanks,

http:/noah.v2.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
Pages:
Jump to: