Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOAHcoin - X13 - POW/POS - use your Noahcoin at Bitscoinshop! - page 7. (Read 47294 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Noahcoin still pretty strong. I didn't expect this Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★Noahcoin (NOAH) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Noahcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Never trust someone when you don't trust yourself
legendary
I received my IPO coins..I don't expect miracles when entering IPOS anymore but is nice at least if I cn break even with a little profit..Lat few except plankton were a disaster..I bagholding 3 dead coins but I am hoping this one and plankton that I did IPO will do a little better. I can't mine so IPO is my only other best option.. I am looking at the prices now and I hope they don't go too much lower.. I am holding at the moment..

IPO was only 368 so you already doubled your money and in fact even 3 mins if you were lucky, or even 10 times when you were online in the beginning, so IPO investors hasn't anything to complain here. Nice huge profit.
legendary
Price in bittrex too slow. This coin is dying  Cry

Selling pressure from all IPO investors that just received all their coins. I believe it is a normal reaction.
Stupid people, they might have made 2x-3x their investment now, were they could have easily multiplied it 25-30 times.

25 x 30 times is a lot, don't you think? I believe it cost 0.70BTC per 1GH/s mining? Now there is 7GH/s mining so the cost is 4.9BTC for 72000 coins. so i believe they are mining at 6806 per coin?

I sold a few at 2500, 1500, and the last ones at 700sats, will check what will happen next, no buy support, i don't like it when there is no buy support.

how to caculate coin price based on mining?

0.0007BTC per Mh/s so 0.7BTC per GH/s and then calculate how much it cost for mining, and then thinking, why would people spend so much on rigs when they can buy cheapers. So there is a link, either mining hash is way too high, or price way too low.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey guys!

We have just added NOAHcoin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
people want to be rich overnight.. that don't work.

it works.. look doge, xcoin, darkcoin...

just need to get the right coin ;-)
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
the vote was unuseful...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I received my IPO coins..I don't expect miracles when entering IPOS anymore but is nice at least if I cn break even with a little profit..Lat few except plankton were a disaster..I bagholding 3 dead coins but I am hoping this one and plankton that I did IPO will do a little better. I can't mine so IPO is my only other best option.. I am looking at the prices now and I hope they don't go too much lower.. I am holding at the moment..
legendary

Look at SUPER, move higher, drop, higher, drop, hit mintal, hit all time high, and drop to nothing. Honestly i hope that Noahcoin never hit mintpal, always a bad sign.
Activity: 406
legendary
Only 460K traded today, so of the 1,200,000 IPO coins, a lot are still in wallet.
legendary
To my point, there is essentially 1 pool mining this coin now. and guess which pool that is...... listed on bittrex within hours?, lol  ya the plan almost worked for a selected preferred few to cash in quickly. This coin is almost all but dead very soon. I cant believe more people don't see what's going on here. Your strings have been being pulled, again.  Cool I predicted 5 days ago or so, this coin would be listed right away on bittrex, and guess what it was! Now how did I know that..... hmm? you don't have to look far to see the pieces of the puzzle that came together here, have fun.  Grin

This is something that i really hate, in fact. How can a coin be dead or almost dead when you have still so many hashrate? Not because someone paid 4000sats for this coin that this is the right market value. What is the right market value? 1000sats? 500 sats? 100 sats? People are seeing a coin on bittrex, and see a crazy number and it drop and then already talking bullshit. Sorry to say this, but you really talk bullshit. Saying tha a coin is almost dead and this after only 1 day, and with 9GH/s. Then ALL COINS are DEAD.

Edit: Also if you are talking about dedicated pool, then they only own 25% of all mining power, so there are other people intereted in this one too.
Activity: 126
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
Come and mine on  

Why choose a NOMP pool?

1) It's Safer than a normal Pool. Cause you do not need to give any personal info such email or passwords.

2) It's faster: point your miners, set your address in your miner config and earn coind immediately with auto payouts every 30 seconds!

3) It's lighter for your internet connection than normal MPOS pool.

Are you still waiting to mine on http://pools.cryptoskills.com/  ??

FIRST BLOCKS FINDERS WILL BE REWARDED WITH EXTRA NOAH!!!
Activity: 295

Selling pressure from all IPO investors that just received all their coins. I believe it is a normal reaction.
Stupid people, they might have made 2x-3x their investment now, were they could have easily multiplied it 25-30 times.

25 x 30 times is a lot, don't you think? I believe it cost 0.70BTC per 1GH/s mining? Now there is 7GH/s mining so the cost is 4.9BTC for 72000 coins. so i believe they are mining at 6806 per coin?

I sold a few at 2500, 1500, and the last ones at 700sats, will check what will happen next, no buy support, i don't like it when there is no buy support.

I was comparing the IPO rate of 342 against the mining cost of 6806, that's approx 20x times right?
legendary
Activity: 2198
To my point, there is essentially 1 pool mining this coin now. and guess which pool that is...... listed on bittrex within hours?, lol  ya the plan almost worked for a selected preferred few to cash in quickly. This coin is almost all but dead very soon. I cant believe more people don't see what's going on here. Your strings have been being pulled, again.  Cool I predicted 5 days ago or so, this coin would be listed right away on bittrex, and guess what it was! Now how did I know that..... hmm? you don't have to look far to see the pieces of the puzzle that came together here, have fun.  Grin
legendary

legendary
I'm out, took some nice profit on this one, now checking what DEV can deliver.
Activity: 295

Pages:
Jump to: