Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noirbits TAKEOVER ! Update v2.2.5.0 - fixes sync issue - page 13. (Read 24747 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Investigating...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
been going crazy trying to get this chain it keep stopping at 25k not sure why
/Noirbitsd getinfo
{
    "version" : 2020100,
    "protocolversion" : 60002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 25019,
    "connections" : 2,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.15711984,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1376244053,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00010000,
    "errors" : ""
}
Updated first post with link to binaries for version 2.2.2.0.

This is a minor update that restores QR Code support for Windows binaries.
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Tested out refunds it works awesome!
mnrb.coinmine.pl - updated to latest version

Great ! This should be the last mandatory update for a while... thanks for your reactivity.

The block explorer just went offline. Let's hope it's upgrading to the latest version!

Hopefully. I need to see what diatonic plans on doing... The block explorer has actually been offline for a few hours now...
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
mnrb.coinmine.pl - updated to latest version
Activity: 129
The block explorer just went offline. Let's hope it's upgrading to the latest version!
That should help with keeping track of tx in the wallet.
Activity: 819
Nice work mate  Grin Grin Grin really appreciate the refunds  Grin kinda needed them on more than one occasion  Roll Eyes
Pushed new version 2.2.1.0.

This is a mandatory update for all users, get it ASAP (before height 33333).

This new version also makes refunds from UI : just right click on a transaction you received, you should have a "Return transaction" option available. The feature is only available for transactions you have received, and whose coins have not been spent yet. It is also available as an RPC call, you can get more details with the following command :

Code:
Noirbitsd help refundtransaction
update on coinmine.pl:

http://mnrb.coinmine.pl is fixed and everything work normally

unfortunately nrb.coinmine.pl has such amount of bullshit in DB that I cannot maintain it anymore. Please dont try to use it.

feeleep

Ok, thanks for the work on your pools. Noirbits website should be updated soon with the correct link.
legendary
Activity: 1197
update on coinmine.pl:

http://mnrb.coinmine.pl is fixed and everything work normally

unfortunately nrb.coinmine.pl has such amount of bullshit in DB that I cannot maintain it anymore. Please dont try to use it.

feeleep
legendary
Activity: 882
new version works so cryptsy should re-list by day's end.
Well coinmine's following on this, but it seems his pool forked again, I definitely need to figure out why. I have not yet contacted minefast's owner, need to do so. There may be a multipool mining Noirbits, but if there is, I haven't found which one (maybe Middlecoin, otherwise it's a big farm, but whoever it is is not going public on their mining).

The multipool mining Noirbits (and causing the horrendous hash/diff spikes we have seen) is the following : http://mnrb.coinmine.pl/.

EDIT: I think they turned off the auto-switch feature though (if I understand this post correctly : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-multimine-service-on-coinminepl-update-259623).

As for Cryptsy, I've contacted them exposing the situation in all honesty, I'm waiting on their feedback as to what they'll be doing regarding Noirbits (whether it be dropping Noirbits, following up on the takeover, or staying on the old client). So we'll see what happens next with them.

Well, if they understand that the old client is likely to become unsupported in the nearby future, I don't see why they wouldn't transition.. They only need to wait for the forks issue to be resolved before they do anything.
By the way, the main chain has hit block 31500, meaning min. fees should be reduced to 0.001 NRB from now on. I haven't had time to check whether the UI dialogs reflect that yet, but I'll do so tomorrow... I definitely got a lot of work coming up on Noirbits, I'd like the coin to catch up on Bitcoin regarding features, and clean up the code base, which is going to be the most work.
Cool! Keep up the good work!

Did anybody contact the Block Explorer guy and the other pools about the forks + client updates?
The Block Explorer seems stuck at last checkpoint.

Also, it's nice that we've gone off Cryptsy for the time being!

Well coinmine's following on this, but it seems his pool forked again, I definitely need to figure out why. I have not yet contacted minefast's owner, need to do so. There may be a multipool mining Noirbits, but if there is, I haven't found which one (maybe Middlecoin, otherwise it's a big farm, but whoever it is is not going public on their mining).

Concerning the block explorer, I've been in contact with diatonic, though I do need to confirm with him what he'll do.

As for Cryptsy, I've contacted them exposing the situation in all honesty, I'm waiting on their feedback as to what they'll be doing regarding Noirbits (whether it be dropping Noirbits, following up on the takeover, or staying on the old client). So we'll see what happens next with them.

I've been quite caught up on Noirbits development, notably implementing the refund feature in UI (it's already available via RPC, though not documented in help, needs to be fixed too), so I need to spare some time on PR for NRB...
If anyone wants to sell NRB contact me, paying 0.00002 Per NRB. You will need to get the new NRB client from the OP before you can send them to me. You will have to wait for at least 2 confirmations before I send payment. 
Cool! Keep up the good work!

Did anybody contact the Block Explorer guy and the other pools about the forks + client updates?
The Block Explorer seems stuck at last checkpoint.

Also, it's nice that we've gone off Cryptsy for the time being!
Added checkpoint 31000 on source.
New version 2.1.1.0 out.

Fixes a small bug on UPNP init for daemon executable. If you do not see "upnp thread started" in your log files, make sure to run Noirbitsd with command line flag -upnp=1.
Pages:
Jump to: