Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noirbits Update required Improved algos !!!! - page 26. (Read 74474 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Yeah its not for research anymore Cheesy
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
On the front page of this thread, it says research coin. Should this still be called a research coin if it might hit an exchange at some point?
Whats the global hash rate on this coin now?

How do people check global hash rate anyway? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I set up a block explorer at http://nrb.webboise.com/chain/Noirbits - Feel free to use it.

If there's a bounty for it, please send to E4FC1F1jGL8EJEag39Ns35EWDZhtssi7u3.

Thanks!
Thank you dear sir, 4 blocks your way, also the community should feel free to donate to this guy, he actually did it!!
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
I set up a block explorer at http://nrb.webboise.com/chain/Noirbits - Feel free to use it.

If there's a bounty for it, please send to E4FC1F1jGL8EJEag39Ns35EWDZhtssi7u3.

Thanks!
legendary
So as a community driven coin, there hasn't been much talk about what we want to see as far as improvements to the coin.

Also want to open back up discussions for bounties. It looks like there is currently no block explorer in the works. Is there still a mobile application under development as well. What do we want see being added to add value to this alt coin that actually has a future with no premine?
Things any AltCoin needs:

1) Block Explorer
2) Listed on an Exchange

Those are universal.

Things that were mentioned before, and that caught my attention:

Merged Mining

The block explorer requires someone with a public ip, at this moment all of mine are rented out (gotta keep the lights on) Being listed on an exchange is just a matter of time  (not much) my last convo with vern said he was definitely considering it on his list. Activity on this thread and constant hash power will push it in. Also there have already been  a few buy orders on chat at cryptsy, so interest is growing. as for merged mining, Markm posted a patches only bitcoin source and i am going through it trying to draw the differences between my attempts and how they do it for bitcoin and affiliates.

A coin with no premine is hard to sell since people will be hoping to get chunks of the premine, but i think the community needs a coin that's based on fairness.

Let us begin deliberations on the above issues.
legendary
You should all know i bought exchange software, seems coins can have one tha favours them, i'll tell you once i figure it out and the costs of such a huge task.
You should look at this OpenSource Exchange software:
https://github.com/buttercoin/buttercoin

I was advised against that one due to i'ts being open source, vulnerabilities may not always be reported and we could have serious losses from hacks. Thanks though, you really know your way around.
Activity: 319
So as a community driven coin, there hasn't been much talk about what we want to see as far as improvements to the coin.

Also want to open back up discussions for bounties. It looks like there is currently no block explorer in the works. Is there still a mobile application under development as well. What do we want see being added to add value to this alt coin that actually has a future with no premine?
Things any AltCoin needs:

1) Block Explorer
2) Listed on an Exchange

Those are universal.

Things that were mentioned before, and that caught my attention:

Merged Mining
You should all know i bought exchange software, seems coins can have one tha favours them, i'll tell you once i figure it out and the costs of such a huge task.
You should look at this OpenSource Exchange software:
https://github.com/buttercoin/buttercoin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 333
"Raven's Cry"
i really like this guy Grin
legendary
After the hub bub of re-animated dead coins and the new coins with millions in premines i want to thank those that have been loyally hashing away. I hope this currency pays you guys off the most, i have only recently really started mining it for myself instead of for the giveaway. And since it appears that exchange is now imminent....anyone wanna donate?  Cry
400 coins on the way.

Thanks, very much.  Smiley , i can sleep in peace now. Have been waiting for the admins on cryptsy to come online, noone right now, i'll try the phenix guys in the morning.

edit : You should all know i bought exchange software, seems coins can have one tha favours them, i'll tell you once i figure it out and the costs of such a huge task.
Activity: 61
Checkpoint 9100 pushed.. i am offering 20 NRB to whoever solves block 9990
Holy crap! We actually had a hot day in england and i didnt realise my mining rig was getting rather hot, cards almost at 90 degrees... dont like that... sorry but had to stop mining for now! lol Sad

bn having similar issues, instead i clocked down and allow my fans to go to 100%

My rig is in the garage which i thought being a double garage would be ok with the heat but no good, was already on 100% fans plus a desk fan blowing on all the cards lol..

not to worry, it will be winter again tomrrow! haha.. gotta love england.

i used to hate winter till i started mining.

Winter is Coming Cheesy
After the hub bub of re-animated dead coins and the new coins with millions in premines i want to thank those that have been loyally hashing away. I hope this currency pays you guys off the most, i have only recently really started mining it for myself instead of for the giveaway. And since it appears that exchange is now imminent....anyone wanna donate?  Cry
400 coins on the way.
legendary
Checkpoint 9100 pushed.. i am offering 20 NRB to whoever solves block 9990
Holy crap! We actually had a hot day in england and i didnt realise my mining rig was getting rather hot, cards almost at 90 degrees... dont like that... sorry but had to stop mining for now! lol Sad

bn having similar issues, instead i clocked down and allow my fans to go to 100%

My rig is in the garage which i thought being a double garage would be ok with the heat but no good, was already on 100% fans plus a desk fan blowing on all the cards lol..

i used to hate winter till i started mining.

legendary

After the hub bub of re-animated dead coins and the new coins with millions in premines i want to thank those that have been loyally hashing away. I hope this currency pays you guys off the most, i have only recently really started mining it for myself instead of for the giveaway. And since it appears that exchange is now imminent....anyone wanna donate?  Cry
I don't have access to my wallet right now, but I'll send you some tonight when I get home.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: