Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noirbits Update required Improved algos !!!! - page 40. (Read 74474 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
For the windows users, i know you are bitter(evidenced by your comments) sorryy guys, i really thought we were all in sync, seems the guys i gave wanna be selfish. i spent  few hours trying, but windows just vexes. Since it's not your first rodeo though, you probably have everything you need right? why not try compiling it yourselves? that way you can avoid code that has been tampered with.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
Sorry,but that doesn't make sense.Should all of the bitcointalk community switch to linux or learn how to compile,just because the OP can't do it?

Yes, I think it would be a good idea to learn to compile, if you want to solo-mine new altcoins on Windows. At least that's what I would do, if I would be running Windows.
'

Why, would we bother, exactly? Release a coin without Windows Binaries, it will never be worth anything.
fml
I'm already set up to build elacoin. I can build noirbit for you very easily. It's much harder to try and troubleshoot other people's issues. However, I have a slow computer(core 2 e4500) so it will take a while. the compiler for mingw is single threaded.

That would be great thanks, i think i'll open a few complaints about the four i gave the source, may get them scammer tags if i'm lucky.

Its over. Your coin is done. And, tbh, those 4 people, didn't do anything wrong, you gave them an open source, source code, and they compiled it, and used it. If you didn't pay them anything yet, then you are screwed. And, there's no way to even prove, if they compiled it or not.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Sorry,but that doesn't make sense.Should all of the bitcointalk community switch to linux or learn how to compile,just because the OP can't do it?

Yes, I think it would be a good idea to learn to compile, if you want to solo-mine new altcoins on Windows. At least that's what I would do, if I would be running Windows.
legendary
I'm already set up to build elacoin. I can build noirbit for you very easily. It's much harder to try and troubleshoot other people's issues. However, I have a slow computer(core 2 e4500) so it will take a while. the compiler for mingw is single threaded.

That would be great thanks, i think i'll open a few complaints about the four i gave the source, may get them scammer tags if i'm lucky.
Activity: 255
Merit: 116
Yeah, I just don't get the whining. This is probably the 30th coin that has been released in the last week. If you use Windows, why don't you get your build-chain set up? They all derive from the same code-base, so you will only have to do it once.
Should be doable. It's easier with Linux because the dependencies are only one apt-get away, but if all the people that are whining about Windows binaries would just learn to install a few boost dependencies, Qt and a few other libs, their time would be spent much better. For the daemon you don't even need Qt.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Get a decent OS and stop bitching, or learn to compile it yourself! It's your fault using Windows, not the OP's.

Guess its our fault we use windows, not Blizzards, so, we should all compile our own WoW Clients....Like, are you retarded or something?

I wouldn't pay for WoW, but I would be interested in the sources, so great idea! Smiley
fml
Yeah, I just don't get the whining. This is probably the 30th coin that has been released in the last week. If you use Windows, why don't you get your build-chain set up? They all derive from the same code-base, so you will only have to do it once.
Should be doable. It's easier with Linux because the dependencies are only one apt-get away, but if all the people that are whining about Windows binaries would just learn to install a few boost dependencies, Qt and a few other libs, their time would be spent much better. For the daemon you don't even need Qt.

Yeah, I have no clue what you are talking about...
Activity: 179
Nobody was forcing him to release it TODAY

oh, yes! maybe it was his plan.
Activity: 255
Merit: 116
It's depressing really,you either release the coin without binaries and make windows users upset.
Or you ask Hazard to help and you get people like Charles999 screaming "OMG HAZARDCOIN THIS IS GONNA FAIL SO HARD"
The only other option is for the OP to know how to compile,but alas he tried and couldn't pull it off.
legendary
{
"blocks" : 312,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.06250000,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 52603496,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

seems some people are interested. Thanks for the support guys, sorry to the windows guys, i'm a linux guy, windows vexes me its too obscure 4 me . and it seems like windows users i gave decided to cheat or scam on this coin. Sorry guys...
Activity: 154
Get a decent OS and stop bitching, or learn to compile it yourself! It's your fault using Windows, not the OP's.

Guess its our fault we use windows, not Blizzards, so, we should all compile our own WoW Clients....Like, are you retarded or something?

you tell him!
fml

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Well, then why don't you fire up visual studio or MinGW or whatever and compile it yourself for Windows?

it's too late now, it will forever be tainted like elacoin - no windows = no fair launch. If you want to try and sound superior for using linux or being able to compile it yourself that is fine, however the coin is dead now. Best to kill it now and do a fair launch later on or just forget it and let it crash out.
cause u need dependencies be compiled, so after is telling u were using an old version and u need to rebuild... and then is telling some binary problems as who the f**** decided to use 10000 libs for the a task can be done with one (that is using already)

sorry, but i am over of this topic.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

{
"blocks" : 301,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.06250000,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 47651264,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

kill this off now and relaunch after paying hazard a small fee. Do it quickly or your coin is dead. Even if a windows wallet comes now it will not be accepted as a fair launch.
the way you rave about paying hazard makes me wonder, did you pay him and get nothing in return?

pay him for what? i have not launched any coin?

if you can't grasp that releasing without windows qt is going to kill your coin then sadly there is no further advice i can offer you. Hazard is someone who can do it for a small fee, i suggested other persons whom have been known to compile too for previous coins. It's your call but 100% certain this will not take off without a windows wallet at launch not after.
Well, then why don't you fire up visual studio or MinGW or whatever and compile it yourself for Windows?
i go back to mine DGC

Pages:
Jump to: