Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noirbits Update required Improved algos !!!! - page 41. (Read 74474 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

{
"blocks" : 301,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.06250000,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 47651264,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

kill this off now and relaunch after paying hazard a small fee. Do it quickly or your coin is dead. Even if a windows wallet comes now it will not be accepted as a fair launch.
the way you rave about paying hazard makes me wonder, did you pay him and get nothing in return?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Get a decent OS and stop bitching, or learn to compile it yourself! It's your fault using Windows, not the OP's.

Its not the OP's fault we use windows.  Its the OP's fault it will fail for not having windows binaries

+1
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Get a decent OS and stop bitching, or learn to compile it yourself! It's your fault using Windows, not the OP's.

Its not the OP's fault we use windows.  Its the OP's fault it will fail for not having windows binaries
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

{
}

kill this off now and relaunch after paying hazard a small fee. Do it quickly or your coin is dead. Even if a windows wallet comes now it will not be accepted as a fair launch.
Activity: 179
i was using windows cause i wanted to help to compile it Tongue
Now is too late to swap and compile... mine.. it is death anyway
failcoin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
you should just relaunch it .... in a month
legendary

{
}

Huh

I need that windows Qt guys, if you don't post soon, i''l tag you nicely as scammers, you'll make my coin fail but your life on this forum will be a fail.
this coins pathetic. it will die in no time
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I tried to compile failed. Gave community members.... i guess they compiled and dont want to share, 4 people so far, not one has posted for windows.

compiling for windows is a pain in the ass if you're not experienced with it. Give it some time. It's better to have these things together before you release.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
there will be windows binary, but first we need to premine it a bit. it is all to help the coin

Fuck u no premine
Activity: 182
fml
I tried to compile failed. Gave community members.... i guess they compiled and dont want to share, 4 people so far, not one has posted for windows.

No shit, sherlock, they have free rain to rape your coin right now, why would they share it? You know, we would have respected you much more, if you had delayed launch, until you had a windows binary ready. Now, you and your coin, are just a restarded joke.
wow this coin will get far.. not! greedy fucks
there will be windows binary, but first we need to premine it a bit. it is all to help the coin

legendary
failcoin
Activity: 182
fml
And seems like the Dev flipped a switch and disappeared. Awesome.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
OMG releasing without windows just alienated 80% of the people on here.  Elacoin was a great new idea and that crashed and died for the same reason.
Activity: 224
DIE DIE DIE.. TOLD YOU HE DIDN'T WANT TO PAY THAT EXTRA .001 BITCOIN FOR HAZARD TO COMPILE A WINDOWS BINARY FOR HIM.
Pages:
Jump to: