Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noirbits Update required Improved algos !!!! - page 44. (Read 74474 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Was going to mine cba with lazy devs good start....
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Qt 4.8.4 is using mingw4.4, i am doing the other way around so i dont need to compile Qt, but not success... last try in some mins...

Please see my instructions for compiling elacoin in windows. It might be helpful.

link to that? I using Qt 5.xxxx

This shit making my head hurt. Now to see I have to use 4.8.4 grrr

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2353393
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
please have the windows qt ready to go  Smiley
efx
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
^ You can disable upnp support or include it.
http://miniupnp.tuxfamily.org/files/

barwizi, let me know if you need a windows QT, I have mingw and dependencies ready to go.
Activity: 179
I dont think QuickTime is having the sources available.

No... but it is really a pain to set up a dev enviroment for an app using millions of dependencies.... Seems i need now wxWidgets, when they are using Qt... already....
Activity: 266
If someone sees the rpcport and port in the source could you let us know what they are? Thanks.

Smiley
Cause my problem is not with Qt

Now... 'upnpDiscover' was not declared in this scope
seems i need something called miniupnpc, i dont know version, nothing...., in linux u solve it writting a command, normally everything is already compiled and with the headers... in windows... i think i will try with cygwin...

bitcoin client is a really joke... the only necessary dependency is Qt, with Qt u can get what the others are offering, with the difference, that u can compile it easy and clean for: windows/linux/mac/android/iphone/raspberrypi/bb/some others

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Qt 4.8.4 is using mingw4.4, i am doing the other way around so i dont need to compile Qt, but not success... last try in some mins...

Please see my instructions for compiling elacoin in windows. It might be helpful.

link to that? I using Qt 5.xxxx

This shit making my head hurt. Now to see I have to use 4.8.4 grrr
Activity: 266
Surely compiling the noirbitsd executable would be considerably easier than making the qt client. Why don't people just make that if they can't get a QT client made?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Erm, the Qt part will be difficult. I don't think the Bitcoin source code(and it's alt-coins) support Qt 5, so Qt 4.8.X must be used, where if you are using a different MinGW than the pre-compiled binaries have, you will have to compile Qt(itself) from source.
i am working on it... trying with litecoin sources.

i compiled already all the dependencies, but seems i need a different version from one of them because is missing a method... or i missed a parameter... I HATE DEPENDENCIES!!! AND MORE WHEN THEY ARE USING A HUGE LIBRARY AS Qt, Qt is having SSL, BD, and million of classes to cover all of them.

So i keep trying... i guess nobody will trust me, and it is possible i turn off my computer before i am done with it. But in anycase, just to be ready for another time... as for this one i will be sleeping on the release

Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Bill Gates is Satan  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
come on someone offer to compile this for windows....someone trustworthy. What about the doubloons guy? he can to it or pay hazard 0.2 btc or whatever he charges
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I give up. windows is a no go. Trusted member only compiles windows. Windows is too archaic, Help!!!
Could anyone post a link to a ( hopefull simple...) tutorial on how to compile on windows ? I have no idea how that works. You need... dependencies, no ? Are they some kind of libraries with little programs that windows needs to make the... eh... source into something ...bootable ?

My IQ is not 150 like some of you dudes so I'm gonna need an idiot proof, step by step tutorial Grin

By the way, I love the name Noirbits.

THis.

On the other hand I hear it is a pain in the ass to compile in windows also
Good luck, with Windows. But for a community coin, why a 12 hour release? Why did you have to install Windows yourself? Was nobody in the community of devs able or willing to help?

If not, why not wait until everything was in order for a really nice launch. I like the idea of a community coin, but let's get one started right, why rush into it?

~richgene

With the flood of 51% attacks, coin takeovers and compile hacking lately I fully understand that OP is leery of giving anyone the source code to compile with generated genesis block. I actually think his release so far is looking promising, for an alt coin.

Yeah when you minus 80% of the miners. Promising to those other 20%. I know compiling is easy for some, but for a majority it is not.
ummm so will be around 3 oclock in europe.

i was setting my windows so it can compile the f***ing bitcoin/litecoin clients corrupted of unnecessary libraries as it is using Qt already. But thinking that is going to be this late....

Activity: 224
please release the windows client all ready to go for us noobs!

doing my best, i'm re-learning windows right now, i am for fair balanced release, sorry though for the mac guys, i dont own a mac or even know where to get it.

No shame in having to learn. Much worse with 'developers' who make up shit to cover up that they just copy pasted some LTC clone or had Hazard compile it for them. Good luck!

Which coins the Hazard compile for other folks?

No idea but I can only assume the list is disgustingly long..
Pages:
Jump to: