Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noirbits Update required Improved algos !!!! - page 42. (Read 74474 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
pathetic release
Activity: 182
fml
Did you seriously just release a coin, without Windows Binaries? Well, your coin just died
Activity: 182
fml
Countdown hit zero...Nothin
Activity: 168
Captain Jack Fenderson
Hey this "Reserved." looks like a lot of fun Smiley I think that I may try it  Shocked
Reserved.

Doesn't do much good when your comment is on the 5th page.
I've given the source out for windows QT to gpudude and Brewcrewfan. Also for p2pool.

will it be released in 20 minutes?
Activity: 224
Hold your release for a few hours.  Another coin just got released an hour ago!!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I've given the source out for windows QT to gpudude and Brewcrewfan. Also for p2pool.
Hey this "Reserved." looks like a lot of fun Smiley I think that I may try it  Shocked
Reserved.
Captain Jack Fenderson
so will their be a windows client?

Yes, most likely.
so will their be a windows client?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Well.. Gldcoin has done it before so I vote for him.  Tongue

Gldcoin is a scammer and probably the same person as 5qqqqq, I definitely wouldn't trust him.
Scammer? where do you get this stuff from? And I'm not 5qqqqq so please stop spreading false infos

I said "probably" not "is", I'm only spreading implications.
you called me a scammer.  Wheres your proof that I'm a scammer?

anyways good luck with the coin, I have to take off
Stop spamming
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Thank you for the support, BrewCrewFan was chosen... i hope it works out. If anyone objects please say so now. We are both online so if someone tries to win out, it will be evident.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please give us some ETA Smiley
edit: 11:27:58 + 12h => 23:27:58 GMT
Captain Jack Fenderson

Gldcoin is a scammer and probably the same person as 5qqqqq, I definitely wouldn't trust him.
Scammer? where do you get this stuff from? And I'm not 5qqqqq so please stop spreading false infos

I said "probably" not "is", I'm only spreading implications.
Captain Jack Fenderson

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Captain Jack Fenderson
I think he means he's not so incompetent as to not announce the ports and other important information on release, like so many others fail to do.
Telling us the port and rpcport that the coin runs on will not let people mine the coin early. It's useful so you can make the config file and get the miner command line ready to go.    Wink

...now I think you're the one who might not have English as their first language. No one suggested anything like that.
Captain Jack Fenderson
No wallet...
No nodes...
No in depth info...
Dev??!!!

hey i'm here, torn on who to give the responsibility for windows qt. make a suggestion. first to get five votes gets it. i'm just trying to make this as fair and community oriented as possible.

I'll volunteer my services as a last resort, as I have no credentials or reputation on these forums and hence no reason for anyone to trust me.
Activity: 179
yes, but u need the dependencies being compiled!.... and they are millions....

now i have the errors in the bitcoin.o too... it is just a mess

by the way, u can just give him your deps folder and that is Tongue

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If someone sees the rpcport and port in the source could you let us know what they are? Thanks.

Smiley
wow.... i'm not that incompetent you know.

I'm going to assume English is your second language. I don't see how anyone would be offended by my request.

Undecided

I think he means he's not so incompetent as to not announce the ports and other important information on release, like so many others fail to do.

Telling us the port and rpcport that the coin runs on will not let people mine the coin early. It's useful so you can make the config file and get the miner command line ready to go.    Wink
Pages:
Jump to: