Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open - page 6. (Read 53369 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
[
Right now the General Fund is the only option available to buy shares in projects developed by the Noir Investment Group LLC that aren't built on top of the blockchain.  You can send BTC, NRS, NRB or PTS to the addresses in the OP.  I recommend checking out the The General Fund Ledger so you can see the current projects to invest in and how much is already invested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhCtiOzdwvPydEdVS21zTlptWjVGZkgxeDhxMUlzY3c&usp=drive_web%20-%20gid=0#gid=0

Purchasing NRS give you ownership rights in future DACs developed by NIG, but not the current projects posted in the general ledger.  You can purchase NRS and then immediately invest them in the fund.  

Barwizi or somebody, please let me know if what I described is inaccurate.

Ok -- thank you. But, I am still unclear on a few things. On the "create/choose address to use as your unique identifier" section -- is that just a wallet or are you trying to say something else entirely?

Does it have something to do with not using a wallet from an exchange due to proof of stake calculations or something?

Let's say that I invest in the "general fund". What am I getting in tangible terms? I understand that you have projects going on, but what I mean is this a separate coin altogether? Or is this not a coin at all, but more of a share or, I guess more accurately, a promise of a share? At any time is that share liquid or is it just a dividend stream, or well...what?

I guess what I am asking is, since the "general fund" is wholly separate from NRS in what form is the general fund taking? I did examine the link you posted and I see that it says "shares", but I would still appreciate more clarity.

Also, on that same "Investment Options" link you imply that you would recommend a "mixed option" as that would "create a favorable situation for them all around". If that is your advice, why have you decided not to make the "mixed option" available?

"create/choose address to use as your unique identifier" section

where is this?

Let's say that I invest in the "general fund". What am I getting in tangible terms? I understand that you have projects going on, but what I mean is this a separate coin altogether? Or is this not a coin at all, but more of a share or, I guess more accurately, a promise of a share? At any time is that share liquid or is it just a dividend stream, or well...what?

An investment before the weighted share period ends means you get dividends from the Noir Mining facility for starters, also it entitles you to a proportinate share of any veture profits made by the group. You get voting rights and can even suggest ventures yourself.  and yes, there is a promise of a share in any blockchain based venture we may carry out.

I guess what I am asking is, since the "general fund" is wholly separate from NRS in what form is the general fund taking? I did examine the link you posted and I see that it says "shares", but I would still appreciate more clarity.

The general funds job is to fund the general workings of the company including but not limited to ventures, DACs and promotions. The main advantage of the general fund is that it provides a taste of everything from the moment you invest. Venture specific funds are meant for those who only have interest in a particular venture, as a result they only get divs from that venture.

Also, on that same "Investment Options" link you imply that you would recommend a "mixed option" as that would "create a favorable situation for them all around". If that is your advice, why have you decided not to make the "mixed option" available?

the company is a work in progress and as of yet, there are no ventures that require mixed options, when we start developing something like our first DAC, then yes, mixed options will be immediately available,
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Hey i am new to this coin.
I was wondering if this is normal:

My Coyote-miner (miner from Block Quarry pool) shows me
arround 44 hpm, but the pool says i am doing 0.3H/s ?!?!

Somebody an idea?
legendary
I just invested a bit more!  Wink

User: Zapa (John122)
Amount: 0.3 BTC
Tx Number: 8659cc331c9ff9af28e160dd569a6c347d72dd89a6ff5d7256aa9add3debb0c9

User: jerjian

Transaction Number: 258b5a99c344b5d991c899fc78c15d6f3f2dc8466f4661c59cd2a24c04a02723

updated thanks.

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
[
Right now the General Fund is the only option available to buy shares in projects developed by the Noir Investment Group LLC that aren't built on top of the blockchain.  You can send BTC, NRS, NRB or PTS to the addresses in the OP.  I recommend checking out the The General Fund Ledger so you can see the current projects to invest in and how much is already invested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhCtiOzdwvPydEdVS21zTlptWjVGZkgxeDhxMUlzY3c&usp=drive_web%20-%20gid=0#gid=0

Purchasing NRS give you ownership rights in future DACs developed by NIG, but not the current projects posted in the general ledger.  You can purchase NRS and then immediately invest them in the fund.  

Ok -- thank you. But, I am still unclear on a few things. On the "create/choose address to use as your unique identifier" section -- is that just a wallet or are you trying to say something else entirely?

Does it have something to do with not using a wallet from an exchange due to proof of stake calculations or something?

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

User: jerjian

Transaction Number: 258b5a99c344b5d991c899fc78c15d6f3f2dc8466f4661c59cd2a24c04a02723
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
I just invested a bit more!  Wink

User: Zapa (John122)
Tx Number: 8659cc331c9ff9af28e160dd569a6c347d72dd89a6ff5d7256aa9add3debb0c9
legendary

Ok -- interested, but I have spent far too much time trying to figure out what is going on. You're first bounty should be for a marketing guy to tell people how to do everything.

Let's just say that I am a stupid idiot and someone explain it to me. First from the "Investment Options" section:

1.) Choose Your Options: Ok -how --where? Is it just the "general fund" and there are no "options" yet and therefore I don't have to worry about it?

2.) Create/Choose a single address to use as your unique identifier: What address -- a wallet? Where do I make this "choice". What is a "unique identifier"? My wallet or some other system entirely?

3.) Send investment amount from chosen address to the corresponding option? Umm...what? Do you mean the address on page one of this forum? Or well, what does this sentence mean, exactly?

Plus, I am unclear what benefits I am receiving for "investing". What exactly is one getting that is different than someone who just buys NRS?

I've read many pages on this forum and the mess that is the Noirbits Forum and even read the first few pages of every single message that barwizi has posted. As I said, I like the general idea but you guys are making it far too time consuming to become fully informed.

If it is just too much effort (or frustration) to respond to this, I totally understand. No need to, but I am guessing that I am not the only one who just gave up after a while (or in my case, almost).  

short and to the point. You said it quite well.

Active projects at the moment are The Noir Mining facility, which aims to create income for all invested shareholders and a bit for the company, another of it's functions is proping up the price of NRS.

NoirEx has entered active status and is being developed by our CWO, as of this moment he is hard at work setting up the back-end and making the front end visually appealing. 

NoirTalk has been thrown back onto the drawing board after i ran into unforeseen coding roadblocks, mainly to do with blockchain use and size. If i do not come up with a viable solution, i will scrap it before any investor money is wasted.

NoirStore is pending as my original implementation was countered by a far more intriguing version that could potentially change how crypto users do their shopping from content to products. Essentially, rather than a centralized solution, a decentralized solution was proposed and made a huge impact , changing how we intended to solve the problem.

Upcoming events if well coordinated will see the release of a new client , a new more efficient miner, a pool and our listing on another exchange. Negotiations are still ongoing but i will make time to keep everyone updated.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Ok -- interested, but I have spent far too much time trying to figure out what is going on. You're first bounty should be for a marketing guy to tell people how to do everything.

Let's just say that I am a stupid idiot and someone explain it to me. First from the "Investment Options" section:

1.) Choose Your Options: Ok -how --where? Is it just the "general fund" and there are no "options" yet and therefore I don't have to worry about it?

2.) Create/Choose a single address to use as your unique identifier: What address -- a wallet? Where do I make this "choice". What is a "unique identifier"? My wallet or some other system entirely?

3.) Send investment amount from chosen address to the corresponding option? Umm...what? Do you mean the address on page one of this forum? Or well, what does this sentence mean, exactly?

Plus, I am unclear what benefits I am receiving for "investing". What exactly is one getting that is different than someone who just buys NRS?

I've read many pages on this forum and the mess that is the Noirbits Forum and even read the first few pages of every single message that barwizi has posted. As I said, I like the general idea but you guys are making it far too time consuming to become fully informed.

If it is just too much effort (or frustration) to respond to this, I totally understand. No need to, but I am guessing that I am not the only one who just gave up after a while (or in my case, almost).  

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

We're releasing completely updated material in the coming days, this should make everything much more palatable! Keep checking in!
Activity: 284
Merit: 250

legendary
OP updated and cleaned up.
legendary
Additional 2500 NRS sent for shares:

Date: 3/26/2014 10:18
To: 9cViAqUd7AKKZY5UyJUQo6nXCVJGTar1F7
Debit: -2500.00 NRS
Transaction fee: -0.02 NRS
Net amount: -2500.02 NRS
Transaction ID: da6784a891a8a698c6f1e5a75fabcd8beefe1ece8c6d597f3ad1308d1b83ca0e

cool, thanks
Activity: 756
Additional 2500 NRS sent for shares:

Date: 3/26/2014 10:18
To: 9cViAqUd7AKKZY5UyJUQo6nXCVJGTar1F7
Debit: -2500.00 NRS
Transaction fee: -0.02 NRS
Net amount: -2500.02 NRS
Transaction ID: da6784a891a8a698c6f1e5a75fabcd8beefe1ece8c6d597f3ad1308d1b83ca0e
legendary
LOL, thanks for the cheap NRS. Just got me 19K easy. Mining now with my i5 was hard, but someone just let get in deep for cheap.

So you are buying in now?
How about the fund gathering process? 
When will it be ended?

funding for the first venture closes in two weeks. from then on, you can't get a weighted share  nor will you get proceeds from Noir Mining facility.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
LOL, thanks for the cheap NRS. Just got me 19K easy. Mining now with my i5 was hard, but someone just let get in deep for cheap.

So you are buying in now?
How about the fund gathering process? 
When will it be ended?
legendary
Activity: 644
Does anyone mine with a Mac on NRS Block Quarry?

I'm asked for an application when I open the miner.  What do I do from here?

Is there anyone that can help me with this?

which OS?

in windows users are running it with a batch file.

Mac OSx

i dont know much in the way of mac yet, windows uses .bat and linux .sh files, so you need to find your equivalent.

Yeah, I was hoping someone that uses a Mac could help me.

Any Mac users that can help me?
legendary
Ok guys, can you help?

I'm trying to use the windows miner on the OP on the block quarry pool. W7 x64, core i7 920 o/c to 4ghz.

My first problem is I want to limit it to 6 threads because running it flat out murders my hashrate on my ATIs'. How do I do this? I've tried "-t 6" and "6" and, in desperation, "-genproclimit 6", but none of them work. How do I set-up my .bat file to achieve this?

My next problem is with the hashrate, it's showing 1h/s to 2/h/s on the pool, which seems ridiculously low for a 4 core processor running on the verge of meltdown, so again advice is appreciated.

My .bat looks like this:

coyote_miner.exe  NRS.BlockQuarry.com sussex.1

I have looked through the thread and can find discussion about my problems, but no solutions.  Sad

Edit:

Also, the difficulty appears to be very, very low, but I guess with these hashrates that solo'ing is out of the question?

Have you tried the updated version of the miner?
Activity: 756
IRC #NoirInvestmentGroup on freenode
Activity: 658
Ok guys, can you help?

I'm trying to use the windows miner on the OP on the block quarry pool. W7 x64, core i7 920 o/c to 4ghz.

My first problem is I want to limit it to 6 threads because running it flat out murders my hashrate on my ATIs'. How do I do this? I've tried "-t 6" and "6" and, in desperation, "-genproclimit 6", but none of them work. How do I set-up my .bat file to achieve this?

My next problem is with the hashrate, it's showing 1h/s to 2/h/s on the pool, which seems ridiculously low for a 4 core processor running on the verge of meltdown, so again advice is appreciated.

My .bat looks like this:

coyote_miner.exe  NRS.BlockQuarry.com sussex.1

I have looked through the thread and can find discussion about my problems, but no solutions.  Sad

Edit:

Also, the difficulty appears to be very, very low, but I guess with these hashrates that solo'ing is out of the question?
Pages:
Jump to: