Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open - page 5. (Read 53369 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Amount: 2000.01NRS

User: ning_aric

Transaction Number: b7f21bd59561bfd3dc3d6f36e72b10ffa213e5c5c0086fc4cdcd7dfa21f6b54b
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I'll stop buying for now.  Lips sealed
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I would recommend against trying to prop up the price, they will just keep dumping.  Let them dump, eventually they will run out of ammo and you will be able to pick up shares on the cheap. 
legendary
Short CEOs report

Once Eligius front-end is back up, you should be able to see the hashrate and our earnings. Use the General fund Address.

Second batch is on it's way. I'd like to urge all potential investors to commit soon, there are 12 days left until i close this facility unless investors demand otherwise. If interest grow proportionately, I will up us from 5Th to 10 Th.

I have tried my best to prop up the NRS price by buying from the dumpers. 

We will be hiring a CFO in the coming few days, we already have applicants who's applications can be viewed on noirbitstalk.org.

Currently occupied positions are CEO, COO, CMO and CDO

COO - lajz99

CMO - Pocket

CDO - coininaction

The COO will start taking venture proposals this week. Our CMO is workig on some important updates with the CDO and a new additional dev.

Please excuse my short report. i will be available to fill in the gaps soon.

Answers to questions

1) Why not 1Noir************ 

A) it'll be up soon, i would like to start first by receiveing some graphics cards so i can easily hash addresses for each unique fund.
Activity: 308
I have just seen data was already delivered and waiting for review.
http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=coin_details&coin_id=NRS

--------------------------------------------
Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users you can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=coin_details&coin_id=NRS

regards
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
will get to giving out coin very soon, sorry guys, the miners arrived and i am now setting us up with the first 3 TH . Keep them investments coming!!! My supplier is ok and we can still make that 10 Th mark. I hired an electrician and just finished setting up the actual network, this place will keep a city warm!!!

pinwc4, thanks, i'll contact you in a bit, just let me set up the group's miners.

When does investment for mining close?  I may drop some more BTC.
legendary
will get to giving out coin very soon, sorry guys, the miners arrived and i am now setting us up with the first 3 TH . Keep them investments coming!!! My supplier is ok and we can still make that 10 Th mark. I hired an electrician and just finished setting up the actual network, this place will keep a city warm!!!

pinwc4, thanks, i'll contact you in a bit, just let me set up the group's miners.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
OK, I have set up a new pool, Flip Side Mining, here:

https://nrs.flipsidemining.com/

This pool is hosted in Singapore so it should have better performance for some of you.  It is based on the same coyote miner as Block Quarry so your existing miners will work.  You just point them to nrs.flipsidemining.com

I have ports 4020, 4444 and 10013 open for NRS miners.  I have very few clients myself but have already found 2 blocks with the pool. 

wow, a new pool ! it's a great news.

How about the gpu pool? any news?
Activity: 103

This pool is hosted in Singapore so it should have better performance for some of you.  It is based on the same coyote miner as Block Quarry so your existing miners will work.  You just point them to nrs.flipsidemining.com

I have ports 4020, 4444 and 10013 open for NRS miners.  I have very few clients myself but have already found 2 blocks with the pool. 

awesome thx - guess barwizi will sent you a few funds for your great work

c
Activity: 100

legendary

"create/choose address to use as your unique identifier" section

where is this?

Let's say that I invest in the "general fund". What am I getting in tangible terms? I understand that you have projects going on, but what I mean is this a separate coin altogether? Or is this not a coin at all, but more of a share or, I guess more accurately, a promise of a share? At any time is that share liquid or is it just a dividend stream, or well...what?

An investment before the weighted share period ends means you get dividends from the Noir Mining facility for starters, also it entitles you to a proportionate share of any venture profits made by the group. You get voting rights and can even suggest ventures yourself.  and yes, there is a promise of a share in any blockchain based venture we may carry out.

OK, it is starting to become a little clearer now. Thank you.

As far as your "where is this?" question above it is taken directly from the link you provided on the front page of this forum entitled "Investment Options" on the PDF. As a matter of fact all three numbered points that I made in my first post (#742) were taken from that link, under the section entitled "So How to Invest".

As far as the shares go, how long-term is considered long term? If I understand correctly, these are illiquid for a period of time and any decision regarding how long that will be is to be determined at a future date. In the meantime, one is to expect a dividend at some future date provided there is a certain level of success. Is that correct?

If so, is there an idea of dividend schedule and possible issuance of actual liquid shares? Or is that simply too far away to be contemplated at this moment?

Finally, if I decide to invest, do I simply buy NRS on Poloniex and send them to the address on the first page? Or do I have to download a wallet and send them from there? I guess this goes back to that "create/choose address to use as your unique identifier" statement from the link! (At least I think it might!)

lol, lazy and sleepy.

ok, for now you can send from anywhere. One of the reasons there is an address pool for wallets is that Satoshi never intended for people to keep using the same address, it's part of the attempt at anonymity.

Shares in the group can be transferred to someone else, but it's still a bit awkward
Activity: 518
Merit: 505

Ok -- interested, but I have spent far too much time trying to figure out what is going on. You're first bounty should be for a marketing guy to tell people how to do everything.

+1 ^^
Activity: 129
I just invested a bit more!  Wink

User: Zapa (John122)
Amount: 0.3 BTC
Tx Number: 8659cc331c9ff9af28e160dd569a6c347d72dd89a6ff5d7256aa9add3debb0c9

Amount: 0.3 BTC

User: jerjian

Transaction Number: 258b5a99c344b5d991c899fc78c15d6f3f2dc8466f4661c59cd2a24c04a02723

updated thanks.

Erm, it brings our BTC total to 1.85 (grand total 2.05), not 1.8! We were at 1.55 BTC previously.
Thanks in advance for fixing this! Tongue
Activity: 284
Merit: 250

]quote] "create/choose address to use as your unique identifier" section

where is this?

Let's say that I invest in the "general fund". What am I getting in tangible terms? I understand that you have projects going on, but what I mean is this a separate coin altogether? Or is this not a coin at all, but more of a share or, I guess more accurately, a promise of a share? At any time is that share liquid or is it just a dividend stream, or well...what?

An investment before the weighted share period ends means you get dividends from the Noir Mining facility for starters, also it entitles you to a proportionate share of any venture profits made by the group. You get voting rights and can even suggest ventures yourself.  and yes, there is a promise of a share in any blockchain based venture we may carry out.

OK, it is starting to become a little clearer now. Thank you.

As far as your "where is this?" question above it is taken directly from the link you provided on the front page of this forum entitled "Investment Options" on the PDF. As a matter of fact all three numbered points that I made in my first post (#742) were taken from that link, under the section entitled "So How to Invest".

As far as the shares go, how long-term is considered long term? If I understand correctly, these are illiquid for a period of time and any decision regarding how long that will be is to be determined at a future date. In the meantime, one is to expect a dividend at some future date provided there is a certain level of success. Is that correct?

If so, is there an idea of dividend schedule and possible issuance of actual liquid shares? Or is that simply too far away to be contemplated at this moment?

Finally, if I decide to invest, do I simply buy NRS on Poloniex and send them to the address on the first page? Or do I have to download a wallet and send them from there? I guess this goes back to that "create/choose address to use as your unique identifier" statement from the link! (At least I think it might!)
Activity: 476
Hey i am new to this coin.
I was wondering if this is normal:

My Coyote-miner (miner from Block Quarry pool) shows me
arround 44 hpm, but the pool says i am doing 0.3H/s ?!?!

Somebody an idea?

if you are submitting hashes then i do not think you have a problem, pools usually get hashrates wrong especially on custom code like coyote.

Ok.. but its less then 1% of what my miner is showing?

h/s vs h/m

seconds vs minutes

ah now i see, thanks
legendary

Somebody an idea?

if you are submitting hashes then i do not think you have a problem, pools usually get hashrates wrong especially on custom code like coyote.

h/s vs h/m

seconds vs minutes
legendary
2500 more NRS sent.   Grin

Date: 3/26/2014 15:45
To: 9cViAqUd7AKKZY5UyJUQo6nXCVJGTar1F7
Debit: -2500.00 NRS
Transaction fee: -0.01 NRS
Net amount: -2500.01 NRS
Transaction ID: fcc9447ad79fcee2276124b770c4c8aa32fcc9ca6163b7a5321a91544b356641

nice, updated!!!!
Activity: 476

Somebody an idea?

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
2500 more NRS sent.   Grin

Date: 3/26/2014 15:45
To: 9cViAqUd7AKKZY5UyJUQo6nXCVJGTar1F7
Debit: -2500.00 NRS
Transaction fee: -0.01 NRS
Net amount: -2500.01 NRS
Transaction ID: fcc9447ad79fcee2276124b770c4c8aa32fcc9ca6163b7a5321a91544b356641

legendary

Somebody an idea?

Pages:
Jump to: