Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open - page 18. (Read 53398 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The pool is down
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

There is no real minimum but to see actual returns from you investment i suggest 1000 NRS as the floor. which is 10 PTS or 0.1 BTC

Unless I am misunderstanding you this would push the value of NRS down.  For people that want to invest you are encouraging them to dump their NRS at a lower price to get BTC and then send that in to you to get shares.  Exchange rates fluctuate but I would think NRS would get a better value towards shares.  

Otherwise there is going to be more downward pressure on the NRS price outside of the dumping that is already occurring at times.  

if you look at market depth , the actual buy support is around those rates. there have been temporary spikes which have raised the price but the actual buy support behind them is minor. I encourage people to invest according to their wishes. While giving preferential rates would make NRS holders happy, it would not benefit them economically speaking. The rates is et are based on actual market depth at the time, i will re-calculate in a few hours though i doubt this has changed much, the crypto exchanges seem to be fairly stable for now.

LOL this coin is such a failure, just like NRB. Why you never fixed that coin?

And also now you are trying to raise BTC and PTS for "real"shares?  Undecided

Get Rich or Die Trying???

LOL this coin

clearly no idea what is going on

just like NRB. Why you never fixed that coin?

What would you like me to fix with NRB? Is it broken? Are all the pools down? Is it not traded? tell, me what needs fixing.

Name:   kalisto
Activity:   14
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   March 06, 2014, 04:46:09 PM
Last Active:   Today at 01:15:30 AM

Please take some time to read before you post or we may mistake you for a moron. the majority of your 27 posts are pumping coins you like or arguing with established members about issue you clearly have not read up on or understand.

When you are done, come back and we can discuss your concerns as an actual investor, not a backseat commentator.
legendary
What is the price of 1 share per BTC?

'llo

a full share is 1 BTC or 10k NRS or 100 PTS
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What is the price of 1 share per BTC?
legendary

There is no real minimum but to see actual returns from you investment i suggest 1000 NRS as the floor. which is 10 PTS or 0.1 BTC

Unless I am misunderstanding you this would push the value of NRS down.  For people that want to invest you are encouraging them to dump their NRS at a lower price to get BTC and then send that in to you to get shares.  Exchange rates fluctuate but I would think NRS would get a better value towards shares. 

Otherwise there is going to be more downward pressure on the NRS price outside of the dumping that is already occurring at times. 

if you look at market depth , the actual buy support is around those rates. there have been temporary spikes which have raised the price but the actual buy support behind them is minor. I encourage people to invest according to their wishes. While giving preferential rates would make NRS holders happy, it would not benefit them economically speaking. The rates is et are based on actual market depth at the time, i will re-calculate in a few hours though i doubt this has changed much, the crypto exchanges seem to be fairly stable for now.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Unless I am misunderstanding you this would push the value of NRS down.  For people that want to invest you are encouraging them to dump their NRS at a lower price to get BTC and then send that in to you to get shares.  Exchange rates fluctuate but I would think NRS would get a better value towards shares. 

legendary
those that miss the weighted share period should not complain, i will never go back on that. Those that have invested have shown immense trust in me and i will not change the deal on them.
legendary
please pm me when you send an investment with tx details. thanks
legendary
That's great!
I'll invest 0.5BTC later.

Maybe the last question: why do you distinguish the shareholders by 1 share? or what difference will the certified,stamped share make?

Every company must issue shares so tangible proof starts at 1 share. Beacuse it's stamped and verified, you can use it as leverage or security, it is proof of ownership. kind of like a title deed wouldn't you say?  I'ts incontestable proof that you invested and is valid until you sell your share.
Activity: 68
That's great!
I'll invest 0.5BTC later.

Maybe the last question: why do you distinguish the shareholders by 1 share? or what difference will the certified,stamped share make?
legendary
this is a perpetual investment in weighted shares, you'll always get a nice "crunch" when you bite into the NIG profits.
legendary

I'm very interested.

So basically, 1000NRS=10PTS=0.1BTC=0.1Share, right ? 
The preferred minimum is 1000NRS or 0.1 share.   What's the difference between 0.X share and 1.X shares?
I saw the only stakeholder with 1.6share marked by  "Share cert  Yes".

And how will the investor get profit ?  How long does it mean for a "long-term" investment?

Thank you for your interest

Please read the documents in the OP.

Full shareholders ( 1 and above) will get actual share certificates certified, signed and stamped.
Sorry, I can't understand well.
How about the investor with less than 1 share ? 
will they also get the same profit (compare to their investment)?

yes they will get proportional returns. if 1 share is reaping a bitcoin, then 0.1 will reap 0.1 BTC in profit

I'm very interested.

The preferred minimum is 1000NRS or 0.1 share.   What's the difference between 0.X share and 1.X shares?
I saw the only stakeholder with 1.6share marked by  "Share cert  Yes".

And how will the investor get profit ?  How long does it mean for a "long-term" investment?

Full shareholders ( 1 and above) will get actual share certificates certified, signed and stamped.
Sorry, I can't understand well.
How about the investor with less than 1 share ?   Will Shareholders with less than 1 share have the same right as the full shareholder?
will they also get the same profit (compare to their investment)?
legendary

I'm very interested.

The preferred minimum is 1000NRS or 0.1 share.   What's the difference between 0.X share and 1.X shares?

And how will the investor get profit ?  How long does it mean for a "long-term" investment?

legendary
General Fund Public Investor Ledger

Here you can view your investment. If anyone has questions, i'll be glad to answer, easiet and quickest way is on skype :- barwizi.

Pocket has taken a temp job @ PR, if anyone is against his employment, please say so, as investors it is your right to choose who will be in charge of making your investments grow.

What's the purpose of NRS if you accept BTC and PTS as investments?  I thought NRS is the equity in NIG?  I'm not sure I understand the purpose of NRS.  

NIG is the top company or management company of the funds and NRS is the equity in NIG?

That's a very narrow view don't you think? The Management is handled by NIG subject to investors.

If you've considered all the information i have shared with you, does it seem feasible to work with the preferred one only? Once we expand to the counterparty platform we'll have XCP as an option.

No reason to get offended, I'm really just asking questions.  Does holding NRS give me equity in anything?

i'm not offended, sorry if my reply was curt. But seriously allowing just the one currency is a narrow line of thought. Holding NRS vs investing are two different things. Invested NRS give you dividends, holding NRS on the other hand gives you % in DACs and coins we'll release later, either as a group or if we are hired to do it for someone else.

As i mention in the Investment document, I encourage diverse IOP, you can add holding NRS to that. Look at it this way, 1 Share in NIG right now already has you pegged to get rewards from the mining cluster, in a few weeks it'll be the cluster + exchange profits. A month or two after that you can add NoirStore. That list will continue growing.

On the other hand if we release a new DAC if you are holding NRS you get a % right from the start. But a person who is holding and invested gets two slices from that nice cake.

I'm very interested.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Here you can view your investment. If anyone has questions, i'll be glad to answer, easiet and quickest way is on skype :- barwizi.

Pocket has taken a temp job @ PR, if anyone is against his employment, please say so, as investors it is your right to choose who will be in charge of making your investments grow.

What's the purpose of NRS if you accept BTC and PTS as investments?  I thought NRS is the equity in NIG?  I'm not sure I understand the purpose of NRS.  

NIG is the top company or management company of the funds and NRS is the equity in NIG?

That's a very narrow view don't you think? The Management is handled by NIG subject to investors.

If you've considered all the information i have shared with you, does it seem feasible to work with the preferred one only? Once we expand to the counterparty platform we'll have XCP as an option.

No reason to get offended, I'm really just asking questions.  Does holding NRS give me equity in anything?
legendary

So the pool still banned Chinese IP ?  Huh Huh

We are not banning Chinese IP's.  Something is blocking the traffic for the miner before it gets to our server, not sure what.  The same computer than can reach our server for http/https gets the miner traffic on port 4444 blocked before it gets to us.  Very strange but it is not us banning anything.  One person was able to use a VPN through Japan and get to the pool fine that way, it seems like something in China is blocking it.  

Maybe if we switched ports we used it could get through, what ports have you been able to use with other miners?

Any news about the update ?  Looking forward to mining it!  Thank u in advance for your effort.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: