Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open - page 3. (Read 53369 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
yam miner still not stabil right now??

i have 4 dedicated server..
1 server working fine with yam miner..and fast share found

NRS Agg. CPM: 140.0; Rnds C/I: 2903/311, Don. C/I: 59/11; Cfg/Thr CPM: 155.1/13.297 141 rnds AV=5, ART=18625; FT AV/RT: 5/18721, Best AV/RT: 2/18681
  nrs.blockquarry.com: On-line, Shares Submitted 129, Accepted 128
  nrs.flipsidemining.com: Idle, Shares Submitted 7, Accepted 7

but 3 server not working with yam
always show ...

NRS Agg. CPM: 0.2; Rnds C/I: 0/31, Don. C/I: 0/38; Cfg/Thr CPM: 0.2/? 0 rnds AV=1, ART=?; FT AV/RT: 1/0, Best AV/RT: 1/0
  nrs.blockquarry.com: On-line, Shares Submitted 0, Accepted 0
  nrs.flipsidemining.com: On-line, Shares Submitted 0, Accepted 0

same cfg ..btw

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
OK, I have set up a new pool, Flip Side Mining, here:

https://nrs.flipsidemining.com/

Hello,

i tried to use this pool, but why more profit http://nrs.blockquarry.com/ ? although the same level of difficulty. Smiley.

sorry for my stupid questions Smiley

Regards,

The payout will average out the same as we are using the same pool server and mining software.  However until more miners join the pool finding blocks will be very random.  Since most are on Block Quarry it has more consistent payouts and block discovery. 

However I would encourage more people to join Flip Side Mining so that we do not have one pool representing nearly all the network. 

come on, we need more love at flipside spread the hash so we can find blocks here too Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Voting for the CFO position will begin Friday, April 4 12:00pm pdt and will end Sunday, April 6 8:00pm pdt.

A link for the voting will be emailed to all investors on Friday once the voting begins.  If you are a general fund investor and have not already done so, please send me your email address via PM.

Please visit the thread on noirbitstalk for more information:  http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=80.0

If you are interested in filling the CFO position please add a post to the thread above with information about yourself.

Thank you.

Last call for any of those interested in the CFO position!!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Dev of yam miner
Get ready for a difficulty spike, yvg1900 has released a new miner with NRS support. 

yvg1900 keeps a dropbox updated with the latest releases here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jvp4wwek8jpohj7/RlW6hzYqTz

An example configuration file is included, yam-nrs.cfg.  The yam miner has the ability to point to multiple pools allowing for fail over in the event that one of the pools has problems.  But you need to make sure you create your workers on each pool for that to work properly, the pools are independent of each other.

Since yvg1900 implemented the coyote protocol both nrs.flipsidemining.com and nrs.blockquarry.com will work with yam.  Both pools now have ports 4020, 4444 and 10013 open. 

After modifying the config file you just run the yam executable with the -c flag pointing to your configuration file.  So for example yam -c yam-nrs.cfg

I have only been running this for a short bit but on my own box this is about a 2.5x increase in hash rate.  Anyone pool mining with the coyote miner will want to update to the yam miner, it is much better. 

Thanks to yvg1900 for all their work on this, the community appreciates it.

Thanks. Enjoy.
Activity: 100
Get ready for a difficulty spike, yvg1900 has released a new miner with NRS support. 

Get your popcorn ready!

No kidding, hashrate on the block quarry has already tripled and most people have not updated yet......
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I think if people miss out on buying now, they may have regrets later.
Activity: 644

Get your popcorn ready!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Tnks Downloaded and mining estimation for 650 CPM?

An example configuration file is included, yam-nrs.cfg.  The yam miner has the ability to point to multiple pools allowing for fail over in the event that one of the pools has problems.  But you need to make sure you create your workers on each pool for that to work properly, the pools are independent of each other.

Since yvg1900 implemented the coyote protocol both nrs.flipsidemining.com and nrs.blockquarry.com will work with yam.  Both pools now have ports 4020, 4444 and 10013 open. 

After modifying the config file you just run the yam executable with the -c flag pointing to your configuration file.  So for example yam -c yam-nrs.cfg

I have only been running this for a short bit but on my own box this is about a 2.5x increase in hash rate.  Anyone pool mining with the coyote miner will want to update to the yam miner, it is much better. 

Activity: 100

Activity: 1034
In the nrs.blockquarry.com pool, the top H/s is around 900, how can this be possible with cpu Huh

Botnet ?

GPU ?

When it is a botnet, does it uses only one worker?

If so pool dev can check, and maybe limit hash of a worker.

legendary
Any updates on these bounties?

2x 10000 NRS Android and Mac wallets for mobile devices.

5000 NRS Wanted :- Tool to parse the NRS blockchain

500 NRS Faucets Wanted

150 NRS Icons Wanted

none yet, noone seems up to the task
Activity: 644
Any updates on these bounties?

2x 10000 NRS Android and Mac wallets for mobile devices.

5000 NRS Wanted :- Tool to parse the NRS blockchain

500 NRS Faucets Wanted

150 NRS Icons Wanted
legendary

DO you mean at that time ,we couldn't mine NRS? or couldn't mine NRS with the facility which now we mine with? more over just use the facility we developed?

The fiat/NRS is what? Just like BTC,ltc or DOGE can be used to exchange to other coins? Huh

huh? I mean the Noir mining facility. it means no more investing in the facility, only those who do so before the deadline will receive dividends from it.

fiat NRS will be main focus of devs and management now.
Activity: 93
ATTN NIG GENERAL FUND INVESTORS:

I need to collect an email address from all NIG investors.  Please send me a PM from the account documented on the investors spreadsheet with an email address you can be reached at.  This address will be used for announcements, voting, etc.  Please send as soon as possible.

Thank you.

nethyb
Mario241077
miramare
username here
8BitHero
pinwc4
Coindgr

You could contact me with the email [email protected].

Best regards.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

DO you mean at that time ,we couldn't mine NRS? or couldn't mine NRS with the facility which now we mine with? more over just use the facility we developed?

The fiat/NRS is what? Just like BTC,ltc or DOGE can be used to exchange to other coins? Huh
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
OK, I have set up a new pool, Flip Side Mining, here:

https://nrs.flipsidemining.com/

Hello,

i tried to use this pool, but why more profit http://nrs.blockquarry.com/ ? although the same level of difficulty. Smiley.

sorry for my stupid questions Smiley

Regards,

The payout will average out the same as we are using the same pool server and mining software.  However until more miners join the pool finding blocks will be very random.  Since most are on Block Quarry it has more consistent payouts and block discovery. 

However I would encourage more people to join Flip Side Mining so that we do not have one pool representing nearly all the network. 

Hello,

thanks for your respone, nice to hear Smiley

hahahah..
 xoxo..
Pages:
Jump to: