Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔ - page 13. (Read 69978 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
HAHAHA.

This is seriously fucking hilarious.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Abandoned what exactly?

We had 4 test runs that failed at some point due to complications in the code and two early attacks. That prompted me to disappear from public so I could make a viable product

So....

Download from the git

Then

Windows:

Unzip release.txt
unzip blocks.zip

Copy the contents of blocks.zip into your NoirShares data folder -- this is usually in Appdata/Roaming

Start the app

Linux :
Compile from source

Unzip and copy contents of blocks.zip to .NoirShares

Ensure that shares.txt and shares2.txt are in your NoirShares folder

Run the App

Sorry for the wait, but I have tried to exhaust as many tests as I could and I found that the structure of the checkpoint system in this case requires at least one a month and every update should be accompanied by a compressed copy of the chain to ensure sanity.

GF members, i'll need your addresses so I can send some coin.

I committed to seeing this project through to a success, you never need worry that I'll abandon it.

For now I have only the one node so we need to build up a network
legendary
Activity: 1050
 Never said you were wrong.  Roll Eyes
Instead, look at where we are at now? The dev is chased away, and we all have nothing.
Leaving is a choice he made by himself, I do not think anyone else is responsible for that choice.

Huh

I think lajz99 is quite proud of himself. Don't take that away from him.

You can't even begin to imagine.

I was right.  Period.

Lol get over yourself.
You and your self righteous buddies.

I believe by "self righteous", you really mean "fuck yea you were right"!
legendary
Instead, look at where we are at now? The dev is chased away, and we all have nothing.
Leaving is a choice he made by himself, I do not think anyone else is responsible for that choice.

Huh

I was right.  Period.

Lol get over yourself.
You and your self righteous buddies.

Huh

I was right.  Period.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I am still waiting for Mr. Barwizi.... Cheesy
Activity: 599
Well i am about to mark NRS as a scam , the dream is over guyes
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

Huh

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Poor Barwizi Cry He runs with the GF holders money, still got accused of doing so and now is chased away by them because of that!

Actually what I'm saying is the opposite.

Poor General Funders. Barwizi was trying to re-establish the NRS2.0 blockchain from the snapshot, and instead of being able to proceed he was hounded to death about how much of a scammer he must be.. Now there is dead silence

If you all left it alone for another couple of months, you might have regained the value you put in..

Poor Barwizi Cry He runs with the GF holders money, still got accused of doing so and now is chased away by them because of that!

Actually what I'm saying is the opposite.

Poor General Funders. Barwizi was trying to re-establish the NRS2.0 blockchain from the snapshot, and instead of being able to proceed he was hounded to death about how much of a scammer he must be.. Now there is dead silence

If you all left it alone for another couple of months, you might have regained the value you put in..

But the General Funders made sure they made it as difficult as possible for him to release a merged Noirbits/NRS merged chain. (Chronic insults, accusations, scammer warnings, etc). Instead they spent most of their time chasing him out of town.

Well they succeeded it appears.  So it appears NRS is dead, and all of us stuck in the snapshot have no hopes of recovering anything unless the community takes over and restarts NRS on their own fork.
Well I continue to hope. Even "if" Barwizi was scamming this whole time, he could have turned it around, had a change of heart, anything.

But the General Funders made sure they made it as difficult as possible for him to release a merged Noirbits/NRS merged chain. (Chronic insults, accusations, scammer warnings, etc). Instead they spent most of their time chasing him out of town.

Well they succeeded it appears.  So it appears NRS is dead, and all of us stuck in the snapshot have no hopes of recovering anything unless the community takes over and restarts NRS on their own fork.

I'm only out a couple hundred dollars over this fiasco. If any of you were heavily invested, it might be a good idea to see if you can rally up a dev to restart this project as a community inspired takeover. It's been done before.

One coin I know of is OPAL that did this.. Apparently the Onyx 2.0 dev abandoned the project (just like NRS) and all he left behind was a working POS chain that new Opal devs took over and released their own wallet based on it.

If Opal can do that, I think a community inspired NRS team could do the same.  But the choice is ours.

Otherwise we can wait for Barwizi to return one day. Who knows.
Are you guys seriously that dense that you think NRS is going to survive?

BARWIZI OBVIOUSLY PLANNED THIS AS A SCAM FROM INITIATION.  HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS YET?Huh
People still hope that they will get their money worth back from this. I can imagine, but I do not think it is very realistic.
Gave up my hopes back in July.
Time to move on.
Are you guys seriously that dense that you think NRS is going to survive?

BARWIZI OBVIOUSLY PLANNED THIS AS A SCAM FROM INITIATION.  HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS YET?Huh
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Barwizi are you alive?
legendary
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Please update something barwizi.
Activity: 107