Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] NOIZ Ad Network - Blockchain+AI+Social Impact: An Advertising Trifecta🚀 - page 15. (Read 13934 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
noiz a very good project continues to grow this very exciting will be very happy good luck
Activity: 238
I believe in success of this project and good price of token. You strike me as a strong team so I think there should be no problem.
Activity: 252
On which markets do you want to operate and what plans do you have for future?
Have you ever worked in another projects? I want to know how the project will be guided, I can’t just invest money in the emptiness.
hi, your project looks promising for me. Do you have any referral program?
Activity: 154
I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what bonuses are provided for early investors?
Activity: 280
Your project looks impressive, and white paper is promising! In which countries do you already work?
Activity: 158
Hello team, what is the token NOIZ price right now? Are there any bonuses if I buy it today?
Activity: 280
Sounds good!)But I do not really understand how the withdrawal of funds from the platform will be realized?
Yes, I'm also interested in this issue, I would like to know if I want to withdraw funds from the platform - will I be able to convert them into dollars and withdraw to a purse?
Merit: 1
Sounds good!)But I do not really understand how the withdrawal of funds from the platform will be realized?
Activity: 173
An interesting project to start investments, I'll think about starting a cooperation! it is always difficult to start investing in anything, but this one looks tempting
Hi, what are you doing for attracting new users? I think it’s such a difficult task.
Activity: 210
Then the question remains, will it be profitable to invest in this business now, or wait until the project is launched? Will the percentage of profits differ?
This question(now or wait) is for all other Ico project. And  of course if you wait, the price of the token, it will not be like the current one.
Activity: 168
Hello team, I see that your project is gaining momentum. =)  I have Maestro card. Do you accept it?
Activity: 308
Then the question remains, will it be profitable to invest in this business now, or wait until the project is launched? Will the percentage of profits differ?
Activity: 266
Hello
when will the presale and sale time begin?
what is the ico price you set, and when will this coin enter the market?
I will wait for your presale and sale time, I want to have an investor in your project
I would also like to have this gift coin successful for the foreseeable future
Thank you for your response
Activity: 364
Looks interesting, hope it will help developers to connect with audience. Are you planning to make this project worldwide this year?
Activity: 132
It is really interesting. How everything can change in a moment. It is also clear that such sort of investments are done after some degree of research meaning that in investor's opinion this project have great potential.
egretia
Activity: 45
Providing transepareny data is the need of the hour and now NOIZ is going to break the closed pitcher before the market by doing this . Great Job. Go Ahead!!
copper member
Activity: 98
Solving digital ad issues by using AI & blockchain
A good project from NOIZ ICO uses Transparency methods and a more efficient allocation of funds to benefit the aid sector for new participants.

Exactly!
Pages:
Jump to: