Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] NOIZ Ad Network - Blockchain+AI+Social Impact: An Advertising Trifecta🚀 - page 14. (Read 13934 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Solving digital ad issues by using AI & blockchain
What is the minimum token purchase and how much?
Hello, thank you for your interest in NOIZ.

No, we do not have a minimum number for token purchase. The NOIZ token price is 1 NOIZ=0.25 USD.

The Public Sale will begin on July 15th.

If you have more questions, you can hit us up on our Telegram channel:  t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what bonuses are provided for early investors?
Hello, thank you for your interest in our project.

The Public Sale will begin on July 15th.

If you have more questions, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
Do you accept in ethereum or can we pay with bitcoin?
Hello.

Yes, we do accept ETH.

If you have further questions, feel free to join our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
What is Noiz Ad Network?
Hello! Thank you for your interest in NOIZ.

This is a great question. We actually made a video to answer it! You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqDuyydzuhc

We are using our existing AI-powered Cognitive Ad and combining it with Blockchain technology to ensure REAL user engagement and accurate and immutable data available to Advertisers and Publishers. We also have other explanatory videos on our YouTube channel that will help you better understand NOIZ.

If you have more questions, do feel free to join our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
Hello team, what is the token NOIZ price right now? Are there any bonuses if I buy it today?
Hello!

The NOIZ token price is 1 NOIZ=0.25 USD. And the Public Sale will begin on July 15th.

If you have more questions, you can hit us up on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish

copper member
Hello
when will the presale and sale time begin?
what is the ico price you set, and when will this coin enter the market?
I will wait for your presale and sale time, I want to have an investor in your project
I would also like to have this gift coin successful for the foreseeable future
Thank you for your response

Hello. Thank you for your interest in NOIZ.

The Public Sale will begin on July 15th. The price will be 1 NOIZ=0.25 USD.

If you have more questions, feel free to join our Telegram channel:  t.me/noizchainenglish
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
unfortunately I did not see the answer to my question. interesting, but in the telegram chat managers respond faster? and whether it is worth to trust the project, where this is related to the announcement
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Activity: 327
Hi! It’s nice to see something new and innovative. I’m going to read the whitepaper to learn more, seems like it’s the most appropriate time to do that. has anyone done this already?
Yes, many people have definitely done this already, the ones that got interested. You might find someone of the forum.
Activity: 70
What is the minimum token purchase and how much?
Activity: 201
Hi! It’s nice to see something new and innovative. I’m going to read the whitepaper to learn more, seems like it’s the most appropriate time to do that. has anyone done this already?
Activity: 139
Noiz Ad Network already serves more than 30 million ad impressions per with its partners is planning to increase this number. So, the answer to your question is definitely yes.
Activity: 56
I haven’t heard about this one, does it already work?
Activity: 160
Hello! I’ve just found this blockchain project, what is its purpose in a couple of words?
Hello. Noiz aims to revolutionize advertising networks with the newest technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain to benefit the market.
Activity: 162
Hello! I’ve just found this blockchain project, what is its purpose in a couple of words?
Activity: 181
Hello! The idea of the project seems massive. What’s the total of the tokens generated?
There will be a total of 400 million NOIZ tokens generated. You can also see token allocation in the infographics.
Activity: 177
Hello! The idea of the project seems massive. What’s the total of the tokens generated?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
looks interesting, but I do not really understand how this will work. it will be just a separate site with ads and ads? so what distinguishes you from already existing sites?
Activity: 235
Do you accept in ethereum or can we pay with bitcoin?
Activity: 224
Interesting project and can be seen that a very strong team. Although in this area of business there is now a lot of competition and it is very difficult to fight. I hope that this project will be the best.
Pages:
Jump to: