Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] NOIZ Ad Network - Blockchain+AI+Social Impact: An Advertising Trifecta🚀 - page 13. (Read 13934 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Hello. What’s the price for one token going to be?
Hello! The price for one NOIZ token is $0.25 during the ICO without any discounts. However, there are still 16 days before any sales start.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hello. What’s the price for one token going to be?
copper member
Activity: 98
Solving digital ad issues by using AI & blockchain
Have you ever worked in another projects? I want to know how the project will be guided, I can’t just invest money in the emptiness.

Hii!!

Thanks for the question.

NOIZ is a part of the NDN group which has an array of different companies and projects in operation, including NEW DIGITAL NOISE that specializes in Innovative digital marketing and consultancy solutions and HOT MOB which is the largest mobile advertising market space in Hong Kong, just to name a few.

NDN Group, Hotmob, Parini, BlueBlock and reprise are our partners and more partners will be joining in soon (some exciting news coming). Blue block is same crypto advisory that is behind projects like Loom and DeepBain chain!

If you have more questions, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
I believe in success of this project and good price of token. You strike me as a strong team so I think there should be no problem.
Thank you, we are excited to get started too!
copper member
Your project looks impressive, and white paper is promising! In which countries do you already work?
Hello, thanks for your interest in NOIZ!

We are planning to first launch in Hong Kong, then go global at a later time. Our Public Sale will begin on July 15th.

If you have more questions, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
hi, your project looks promising for me. Do you have any referral program?

Hi!!

Thanks for your attention. We appreciate it so much.

Our referral program is in the final stages of preparation and will be launched within the week.

copper member
Will the private data of the users be kept fully private in the project?
Hello! I’ve just found this blockchain project, what is its purpose in a couple of words?

Hi!!!

Yes, users can choose freely what they wish to share with advertisers and publishers!

NOIZ uses an AI-enabled, cognitive ad system combined with blockchain technology to not only authenticate the standard user data, such as age, gender and location, but it also collects user data that pertains specifically to the brand’s product being advertised. Users are also able to choose what standard data is sent to advertisers, protecting private information they do not wish to share.

Activity: 173
Noiz Ad Network guarantees full privacy to all its users without exceptions.
copper member
Does NOIZ have any videos I can watch to learn more?
Hello, thank you for your interest in NOIZ.

We have made a video explaining how NOIZ works. You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckcxaI2mIAw

We suggest you watch our explanatory videos on our YouTube channel, they clarify a great deal about our project.

Activity: 252
copper member
I was happy to find a very good project and also interesting. I read some comments in this thread, I see positive feedback from this project, which has been described how the project is developed by a team of experienced, and knowledgeable in the field of online advertising and offline. Noiz has great potential to grow and be well received by the public, hopefully noiz project will be successful and will attract many investors to join.
Thanks, we are excited to get started too!
Activity: 210
Hello, I find this project very promising. Are there any security concerns?
There are definitely no concerns about the security system. It has been tested and proved to be effective.
Activity: 168
Hello, I find this project very promising. Are there any security concerns?
Activity: 308
Yes, moreover, NOIZ has its own YouTube channel and has already uploaded the videos on various topics about the project. Make sure to subscribe to it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I was happy to find a very good project and also interesting. I read some comments in this thread, I see positive feedback from this project, which has been described how the project is developed by a team of experienced, and knowledgeable in the field of online advertising and offline. Noiz has great potential to grow and be well received by the public, hopefully noiz project will be successful and will attract many investors to join.
copper member
An interesting project to start investments, I'll think about starting a cooperation! it is always difficult to start investing in anything, but this one looks tempting
Thank you!
Activity: 266
copper member
On which markets do you want to operate and what plans do you have for future?
Hello, thank you for your interest in NOIZ.

Our plan is to first launch in Hong Kong, then go global and operate in all markets. We are very excited about launching NOIZ!

If you have more questions, feel free to join us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
Hello team, I see that your project is gaining momentum. =)  I have Maestro card. Do you accept it?
Thanks, we are excited to get started on it too!

NOIZ accepts ETH and the NOIZ token price is 1 NOIZ=0.25 USD.

If you have any questions, do feel free to join our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
Activity: 364
What is Noiz Ad Network?
NOIZ is a decentralized ad exchange which aim is to give the control over advertising back to the community using the newest technologies.
Pages:
Jump to: