Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] NOIZ Ad Network - Blockchain+AI+Social Impact: An Advertising Trifecta🚀 - page 12. (Read 13934 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Solving digital ad issues by using AI & blockchain
It’s nice to see another well planned project having a start. I will add this one to my bookmarks to learn more about it when I have some spare time.
Thank you!

If you have any questions about our project, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
Hello! The idea of the project seems massive. What’s the total of the tokens generated?
Hello!

The total tokens generated are 400 million, and the total number of tokens for public-token sale is 180 million.

If you have more questions regarding our project, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
Is the prototype of the project already out and working?
Hello, thank you for your interest in our project.

You can view the prototype on our website: https://noizchain.com/

If you have more questions regarding our project, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
What’s the amount of the discount on the beginning of the ICO?
Hello!

The Public Sale will begin on July 15th, and the NOIZ token price is 1 NOIZ=0.25 USD.

If you have more questions on NOIZ, feel free to join us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
I wish best luck to the project, it’s very well planned!
Thank you!
copper member
Haven’t seen this project and its industry much before. What are the main project’s competitors?
Hello, thank you for your interest in NOIZ.

At the moment the competitors of NOIZ are AdEx, IBM Cognitive Ads and BAT. NOIZ has the advantages of using highly interactive banners, community based consensus, airdrop  based Ads for rewards and coupons for redemption options, and an established ad network. NOIZ provides a much more comprehensive solution to the problem and has developed extensive functions to help advertisers, publishers and consumers.

If you have more questions about our project, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
Will the private data of the users be kept fully private in the project?
Hello. This is a great question.

NOIZ users can determine what personal information - age, gender, location, device, etc. - gets shared with advertisers and publishers. NOIZ is a blockchain based privacy shield where consumers can choose with whom they share data.

If you have more questions, feel free to join us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
Activity: 224
I wish best luck to the project, it’s very well planned!
Activity: 84
Yes, you can already test the prototype, there’s a link on the website.
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
What’s the amount of the discount on the beginning of the ICO?
Activity: 238
What are the advantages of Noiz Ad Network over its competitors?
The advantages include many things, but the main ones are: Noiz has highly interactive banners, community based consensus, airdrop based ads for rewards, and an already established ad network when the other projects don’t have these ones.
Activity: 154
What are the advantages of Noiz Ad Network over its competitors?
Activity: 266
Haven’t seen this project and its industry much before. What are the main project’s competitors?
At the moment, the project has 3 main competitors: AdEx, IBM Cognitive ads and BAT. None of the have such a system as Noiz Ad Network and it’s very unlikely they will develop anything close in the nearest time.
Activity: 163
Activity: 280
It’s nice to see another well planned project having a start. I will add this one to my bookmarks to learn more about it when I have some spare time.
Activity: 47
The project in what it is interesting. I think that he has a perspective. What is the bounty program?
Activity: 280
Hello, I just found this topic and was wondering if NOIZ has competitor in this are of business.
Noiz Ad Network definitely does many competitors, but none of them proved to find the solutions to the existing problems on the market as well as Noiz did. Yu can see the comparison with the competitors on the Noiz website.
Activity: 158
Hello, I just found this topic and was wondering if NOIZ has competitor in this are of business.
Pages:
Jump to: