Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] NOIZ Ad Network - Blockchain+AI+Social Impact: An Advertising Trifecta🚀 - page 2. (Read 13934 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Website || Whitepaper || One Pager || Telegram || LinkedIn || Blog || Video || Bounty

What about team members token ? is there any requirement I mean they can get access anytime on their funds or their token will be locked for 1-2 years
Is there any demo about your platform service ? if already published it kindly mention me where i can check. excited to checkout how it'll work
Activity: 3
Project mission is so good. you need to be more active on advertising. before launch your project service you need to be popular over the world. as a bounty hunter i'm missing your bounty  Grin
I'm very interested to be your ambassador, please mention me the dedicated person to apply
Project mission is so good. you need to be more active on advertising. before launch your project service you need to be popular over the world. as a bounty hunter i'm missing your bounty  Grin
Many companies offer over-the-counter advertising platforms,hopefully with the NOIZ can overcome such a thing ..good luck
According to NOIZ whitepaper it'll help all advertiser and marketers, as a marketer i hope it'll be one of the best project in this year

Website || Whitepaper || One Pager || Telegram || LinkedIn || Blog || Video || Bounty
[/quote]
Innovation for everyone. team should be more active to introduce this project over then world more and more
NOIZ LEVERAGES NDN GROUP’S PARTNERSHIP WITH IBM BLOCKCHAIN.

NDN Group, a digital incubator and partner of NOIZ, is also a member of the IBM PartnerWorld Community. NDN Group drives clients, interested in blockchain, to the NOIZ platform.

https://17xwki2zthfy3iajfl3xkz5j-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/201905_noiz_blog_IBM-blockchain_v2.jpg

Can anyone clear me how it'll work with small shop ?
Interesting project, love the idea of combating digital ad fraud! Can you elaborate on how exactly you want to achieve this? If you succeed, this will be a game changer in the industry...
Most of Internet users tried with irrelevant ads, BTC NOIZ will help all internet based industries
Pages:
Jump to: