Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] NOIZ Ad Network - Blockchain+AI+Social Impact: An Advertising Trifecta🚀 - page 6. (Read 13934 times)

copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
The project is very interesting and recommend it to all.On the official website all lucidly and clearly written. The project has great prospects.certainly at the moment,I believe that this is the best project in the cryptocurrency market,it has no equal,especially for people who are engaged in their own business.

Yes, I fully agree with you, since after a more detailed study of this project, I also saw in it very good potential and prospects.
NOIZ is an ad network that secures and validates data using blockchain and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Its community of advertisers, publishers, consumers and social impact organisations drives noiz.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
 It's refreshing to have a project like #NOIZ gives a lot of useful and necessary to society
Activity: 50
The project is very interesting and recommend it to all.On the official website all lucidly and clearly written. The project has great prospects.certainly at the moment,I believe that this is the best project in the cryptocurrency market,it has no equal,especially for people who are engaged in their own business.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
A majority of projects behind ICOs do not present a functioning product or service before the ICO.
According to research by Ernst & Young, over 10 percent of funds raised by a sample of 370 ICOs were lost or stolen in hacker attacks. Given the ease with which scam ICOs can be set up by fraudsters, investors should be cautious before making an investment.
I fully agree with this and believe that the percentage of loss is even greater, well, this is from my personal observations, especially over the past year. I hope that this whole situation will change in the near future for the better, as it discourages many potential new investors.

Activity: 349
Merit: 10
Tips from the NOIZ Team: How to Avoid ICO Scams

Cryptocurrencies have given rise to a new a type of crowdfunding, or means of raising funds, known as an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), Initial Token Offering (ITO) or a Token Generation Event (TGE). Each of these terms describes the same thing: raising funds by offering the public a share in coins or tokens that exist on a blockchain. Unfortunately, this method of fundraising is very prone to scams.

A simple analogy can be drawn between the well-known initial public offering (IPO) and an ICO. In an IPO, fiat currency is exchanged for shares by investors, whereas in an ICO funds are raised when a quantity of the crowdfunded cryptocurrency is sold to investors in the form of “coins” or “tokens,” in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or ethereum.

These tokens are promoted as future functional units of currency in the project environment if or when the funding goal is met and the project launches. Due to their relative newness, the regulatory environment concerning ICOs and cryptocurrencies is still evolving and the inherent nature of an ICO also renders them susceptible to scams. A majority of projects behind ICOs do not present a functioning product or service before the ICO.

According to research by Ernst & Young, over 10 percent of funds raised by a sample of 370 ICOs were lost or stolen in hacker attacks. Given the ease with which scam ICOs can be set up by fraudsters, investors should be cautious before making an investment.
https://medium.com/@NOIZchain/tips-from-the-noiz-team-how-to-avoid-ico-scams-51546a908b57
Hi, team.
I've checked all the points of your business and all is truly very nice!

And what exactly did you check and what were you convinced of ?
But even if they do not go into details, the project is really interesting and inspires confidence and interest. A good idea and a good team, it's all in this project is present, so I'm happy to support such a promising and most important project.

The future of marketing is through the direct relationship between producers and consumers that ignore cumbersome and costly intermediaries. Blockchain technology allows us to interact directly, the project will solve the problem of interaction in traditional marketing.

I fully agree with you, it will really be very convenient and the most important thing is very much in demand, if, of course, the team realizes everything and will make the project known. I myself have not once faced with advertising intermediaries and it was not very convenient. So I sincerely wish success to this project.

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi Dev. How do you plan to deliver content? Like AdWords on blockchain? How will there be transparency? Can you afford to have better ad space?
Activity: 146
NOIZ, Reengineered Ad Network with Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain. AI powers the cognitive ad & filters out spam clicks, views & impressions.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Why the Name NOIZ?

The dominant medium of advertising has been under constant evolution, from radio to print to TV and now, digital. However, the goal of advertising remains unchanged; the purpose of all advertising is to gain attention, create conversation and to leave an impression that extends beyond the ad itself.

https://medium.com/@NOIZchain/why-the-name-noiz-c8c159cf4d21
Activity: 168
I have a very interesting marketing proposal for your company to help sell your hardcap faster. Kindly PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
The future of marketing is through the direct relationship between producers and consumers that ignore cumbersome and costly intermediaries. Blockchain technology allows us to interact directly, the project will solve the problem of interaction in traditional marketing.
Activity: 168
Hi everyone,.I can help create a video review about ICO on my YT channel as a form of advertisement for your ICO to grow
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7RwwTP-inY&feature=youtu.be&a=
Meet the NOIZ Team - Michelle Yau, Marketing Director. Michelle has 11 years experience in marketing. She previously worked at Leo Burnett and Fairton International Group and is now managing NDN Group's and NOIZ's marketing strategy.
Activity: 378
this is like NOIZ is a decentralized ad network that aims to give control of advertising back to the community, while eliminating fraud, driving engagement and empowering social impact organizations.  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I see on the web, ICO will be starting in 4 week from now, but I do not see the FRE-sale information will start?

when PRE-SALE will be start
Most likely no sales yet. If they started selling tokens, then there would be a big update and an advertisement about selling tokens.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
In the milestome "roadmap" in the main i didn't see mention to the sheduled tokensale as your project started about two years ago.

This Milestone section of our website is specific to the software that was developed by our partner companies in the past and will be implemented into the NOIZ project. For our Roadmap, please refer to the One Pager or Whitepaper (we will be including the Roadmap on our website soon).

If there is an active product then let community know about it with explaining why you need a crowdfund if the project is already installed.

The first prototype of NOIZ is being developed now and will go live in Q4 of 2018, and we will continue developing the NOIZ platform throughout 2019. The main purpose for the crowdfunding is to build a global ad community (giving control back to the people). This would not only disrupt other ad networks/exchanges but also our own partner companies. Right now, though, we are only operational in Hong Kong, so the crowdfunding will help us expand internationally and develop a product that is truly impactful.

cant wait for that.. as user and as advertiser  Roll Eyes my clients are really not happy with facebook lately  Tongue
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The good news is that the team does not give up and continues to work on the project. Now my little advice can help you. Collect the advertising company, let it start working and promote the project.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
HIGHLIGHTS: NOIZ Ad Network Launch Event in HK

Wednesday, June 13th, 2018, marks the official announcement and launch of the NOIZ project, celebrated with an event in Hong Kong at the entrepreneurial club Mettā.
https://medium.com/@NOIZchain/highlights-noiz-ad-network-launch-event-in-hk-e124e9a10fdb

Finally I saw the whole team of NOIZ project and based on their smiles, their project is really doing good. Good luck for the whole team and I will book mark their project.
Activity: 140
Hotmob, a native ad distribution platform for mobile users, is serving 1M impressions on a daily basis, which will support in distributing NOIZ to the consumers.
Pages:
Jump to: