Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] NOIZ Ad Network - Blockchain+AI+Social Impact: An Advertising Trifecta🚀 - page 8. (Read 13934 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Solving digital ad issues by using AI & blockchain
Hello, what is the purpose of Whitepaper?
Hello, thank you for your interest in NOIZ!

The purpose of our Whitepaper is to present the NOIZ token to potential token holders in connection with our token sale. It provides potential token holders with a better understanding in the proof of engagement concept and how NOIZ works. The process and plan for NOIZ are also detailed in the Whitepaper.

To view our Whitepaper and for more updates, feel free to visit our website: https://noizchain.com/

copper member
very interested in this project and like this idea. this may be an innovation. if have more details, like how do you achieve this goal? hope to see the follow-up development.
Hello, thank you for your interest in NOIZ.

As for the timeline of our project, the Public Sale will begin on July 15th. We plan to first launch in Hong Kong, then go global and serve all markets.

For more updates on NOIZ, feel free to visit our website: https://noizchain.com/

Or you can chat with us on our Telegram channel:  t.me/noizchainenglish

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
very interested in this project and like this idea. this may be an innovation. if have more details, like how do you achieve this goal? hope to see the follow-up development.
copper member
it's great that you made a comparative table. Tell me, where there is no tick, then they do not have this function? if so, then you have a clear advantage)
Hello, thank you for the question.

NOIZ has a clear advantage over its competitors by having highly interactive banners, community based consensus, airdrop based Ads for rewards/coupons with redemption options and an established ad network.

If you have more questions, feel free to join us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish

copper member
Hi, can users get compensation in tokens for sharing data with advertisers?
Hello, this is a good question.

With NOIZ, advertisers can post a social polling campaign, thereby offering NOIZ tokens directly to consumers for sharing their personal data or answering survey questions. So consumers will be compensated with NOIZ tokens for sharing their data with the advertisers and publishers.

If you have more questions, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
Does the NOIZE community monitor the quality of content ?
Hello, this is a great question.

NOIZ aims to empower community and add accountability to advertising model. The NOIZ platform will let consumers form consensus for or against advertisers, publishers and social impact organizations that consumers like or dislike; preventing low key ranking advertisers, publishers and social impact organizations from using the NOIZ network  further.

NOIZ users can vote to form a consensus for or against advertisements and publisher contents. This helps remove all malicious, fake and unwanted advertisements and contents from the NOIZ ad exchange network. And confirms which advertisers, advertisements, and publishers can be most trusted.

If you have more questions, feel free to join us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
Hey guys,It's one of the best projects I've ever seen!
Thank you for the support!
copper member
What is the purpose of Noize advertising network ?

NOIZ believes in a transparent advertising space that gives control back to consumers and is free from the influence of advertisers, publishers and centralized ad exchange networks that seek to use consumer personal information in a malignant way. NOIZ combines an Artificial Intelligence (AI) system with blockchain technology to create a hybrid Proof of Engagement concept to fight ad fraud, while performing a consensus based ecosystem that makes advertisers and publishers accountable for their actions and business practices. NOIZ will be a completely new digital ad exchange platform that will revamp the entire advertising ecosystem.

copper member
What are the distinctive features of the artificial intelligence advertising banner known as Nikola?
Thank you for the question.

NIKOLA is a cognitive AI bot creating a dialogue and engagement between consumers and ads. It records, collects, authenticates and analyze consumer intents. 

NIKOLA will work towards the goal of significantly increasing conversion rates for digital ads. It will also incentivize consumers to engage with ads by providing consumers with token rewards each time they interact with the ad prompts. NIKOLA can also classify consumer responses - their engagement - into a Level of Intent system and deliver tokens through the NOIZ platform.

If you have more questions, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
I have a feeling that the project will great and successful. I hope the project finds all the investors and reaches the top.
copper member
For what purposes can the Noize token be used?
Hello, thank you for your interest in NOIZ!

The NOIZ token is used for multiple purposes: For consumers, they can receive NOIZ tokens by engaging with the cognitive ads/surveys, redeem tokens for advertiser or publisher coupons, and donate tokens to social impact projects etc.

For publishers, they can receive NOIZ tokens in exchange for their advertising space from the advertisers, pay tokens to consumers in exchange for specified personal data, and donate tokens to social impact projects etc.

For advertisers, they pay digital advertising fees to receive NOIZ tokens, which are then used to pay for ad creation on NIKOLA (a cognitive bot used on the NOIZ network), ad placement, and consumer engagement. They can also donate tokens to social impact projects.

copper member
Is a product token a digital Currency?

The NOIZ token is not a digital currency, commodity, security, or any other kind of financial instrument.

copper member
What tokens are on the NOIZE platform?

NOIZ will be ERC20 tokens (compatible with ERC20 wallets), generated once by a smart contract on the ETH blockchain. There will be a total of 400 million NOIZ tokens issued at 0.25 USD per token.

If you have more questions on our project, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
It could be a great innovation in the Advertising world. There is a good rating in trackico. In their concepts have some unique system, they have an auto reward system. They compare with AdEx but I will say AdEx also a good project.
Hello, thank you for the support!

As an established ad network, NOIZ has the unique features of highly interactive banners, community based consensus, and airdrop based Ads for rewards/coupons with redemption options.

copper member
can NOIZE prevent data leakage?
Hello, thank you for your interest in NOIZ.

With NOIZ, consumers can determine what personal information - age, gender, location, device, etc. - gets shared with advertisers and publishers. NOIZ is a blockchain based privacy shield where consumers choose with whom they share data.

copper member
What are the ways NOIZE fights against scammers?
Hello, this is a great question!

To prevent click fraud, NOIZ uses two methods to increase customer engagement. First is to create a dynamic conversation dialogue for the customers to directly engage with advertisers. Second, is to offer incentives to customers in order to drive direct conversations or sales. NOIZ uses a cognitive bot named NIKOLA to initiate conversation dialogues within each ad. And will incentivize consumers to engage with ads by providing consumers with token rewards each time they interact with the ad prompts.

NOIZ also prevents ad fraud through Run-time Execution Monitoring and Passive Monitoring. They help detect patterns related to any bots that may be operating on the network.

If you have more questions on our project, feel free to join us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
After reading whitepaper and reviewing the profiles of the team and advisors, a very good impression of the product. The work plan also looks real. I keep my fingers short for them.
Thank you for the support, we really appreciate it!
copper member
Great company, I'm sure your customer base will grow, good luck to you!
copper member
What tasks programmed bots online?

Bots can be programmed to perform certain tasks across online platforms, such as inputting information into a sign-up form, commenting on a blog post or clicking an affiliate link. If any bots are operating on the NOIZ network, such bots would likely try to pool all the NOIZ tokens in one single exchange/wallet; they would likely never donate/vote for actors in the NOIZ economy; and they likely wouldn't exhibit engagement patterns that match with other humans.

NOIZ can prevent such ad fraud by using Run-Time Execution Monitoring, which recognizes actions of bots and distinguishes them from real users. The NOIZ network will also host investigative bots to continuously monitor the NOIZ token transaction flow on randomly selected wallets, to see patterns related to any bots that may be operating on the network. Finally, NOIZ uses a cognitive bot named NIKOLA to initiate conversation dialogues within each ad, and can classify consumer responses - their engagement - into a level of Intent system and deliver tokens through the NOIZ platform.

If you have more questions on our project, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
there is no token related to the advertising sector. the project will grow
Thank you for the support! We believe that NOIZ is a completely new digital ad exchange platform that will revamp the entire advertising ecosystem.

Pages:
Jump to: