Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] NOIZ Ad Network - Blockchain+AI+Social Impact: An Advertising Trifecta🚀 - page 9. (Read 13934 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Solving digital ad issues by using AI & blockchain
It is believed that one should not have a single idea of profitability.is that so?
Hello, this is a great question.

At NOIZ we believe in bringing accountability to Corporate Social Responsibility activities. NOIZ empowers advertisers to automatically engage with CSR activities and donate a portion of their advertising budgets to CSR campaigns, while the consumer community holds the beneficiaries - social impact organizations - accountable for powering those CSR activities. 

Different social impact projects can apply to be part of the NOIZ ad exchange network, where they will receive NOIZ tokens which can be allocated to their projects.

If you have more questions on our project, feel free to join us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
copper member
Interesting project, love the idea of combating digital ad fraud! Can you elaborate on how exactly you want to achieve this?
Hello, thank you for the support!

To prevent click fraud, NOIZ uses two methods to increase customer engagement. First is to create a dynamic conversation dialogue for the customers to directly engage with advertisers. Second, is to offer incentives to customers in order to drive direct conversations or sales. NOIZ uses a cognitive bot named NIKOLA to initiate conversation dialogues within each ad. And will incentivize consumers to engage with ads by providing consumers with token rewards each time they interact with the ad prompts.

NOIZ also prevents ad fraud through Run-time Execution Monitoring and Passive Monitoring. They help detect patterns related to any bots that may be operating on the network.

If you have more questions, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish

copper member
team, what is the token NOIZ price right now? Are there any bonuses if I buy it today?
Hello, thank you for your interest in our project.

The token price is 1 NOIZ=0.25 USD. The Public Sale will begin on July 15th.

If you have more questions on NOIZ, feel free to join us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish
Activity: 149
there is no token related to the advertising sector. the project will grow
Activity: 327
What tasks programmed bots online?
They perform tasks such as typing information in the form of registration, commenting on the blog entry or click on the affiliate link
Activity: 201
What tasks programmed bots online?
Activity: 139
What tokens are on the NOIZE platform?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
It could be a great innovation in the Advertising world. There is a good rating in trackico. In their concepts have some unique system, they have an auto reward system. They compare with AdEx but I will say AdEx also a good project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
After reading whitepaper and reviewing the profiles of the team and advisors, a very good impression of the product. The work plan also looks real. I keep my fingers short for them.
Activity: 56
Great company, I'm sure your customer base will grow, good luck to you!
Activity: 160
can NOIZE prevent data leakage?
Activity: 162
What are the ways NOIZE fights against scammers?
Activity: 181
It is believed that one should not have a single idea of profitability.is that so?
Yes, companies should not have a single idea of profitability, as there Should be a balance between trade and social responsibility
Activity: 177
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
 team, what is the token NOIZ price right now? Are there any bonuses if I buy it today?
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Interesting project, love the idea of combating digital ad fraud! Can you elaborate on how exactly you want to achieve this?
Activity: 149
hi, do you have work on mobile yada android advertising?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
it's great that you made a comparative table. Tell me, where there is no tick, then they do not have this function? if so, then you have a clear advantage)
Activity: 235
Hi, can users get compensation in tokens for sharing data with advertisers?
Activity: 224
Does the NOIZE community monitor the quality of content ?
Yes, the NOIZE Community sets Content quality standards by voting against advertisers with poor business ethics or publishers
Pages:
Jump to: