Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 9. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
is it important to upgrade the wallet?
i would like to prevent all the work with installing new from scratch and importing all the save data files.
i would just like to keep it going in the actual state it is.

you was have windows 97, than windows xp, than windows 2007 and etc
you need to upgrade wallet to be better Cheesy
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
is it important to upgrade the wallet?
i would like to prevent all the work with installing new from scratch and importing all the save data files.
i would just like to keep it going in the actual state it is.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Its not only Ankorus coin. There are several projects which paid Yobit for listing, but were not listed yet. COLX has paid for premium listing, but got nothing after more than a week.
Yobit doesn't give a shit about anybody. They only care about their money, and their own scam coin projects and their friends who make pumps and dumps on that exchange.
Alas, that's is typical for nowadays Russian crypto-businesses. I would have called it "wild west", if it weren't in fact "wild east" this time Smiley
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
This is from our CEO about yobit.

“Yobit is on the issue and they indicated they need to update the wallet, so I opened an expedited ticket for .5BTC for software update which promises to fix in 2 days”

You in vain paid money (0.5BTC) Yobit for the accelerated elimination of breakage of money wallets NLC2! They promised you to fix it in 2 days. But it took 5 days and the Yobit exchange did not do anything till now! They do not want to do anything! Wallets of NLC2 Yobit users are still on maintenance. Yobit for more than a week does not do anything about it! Perhaps Yobit - this is the worst exchange of all known exchanges! They do not care about developers, nor about traders!
Here is another confirmation that Yobit is SCAM ... Ankorus coin (ANK) paid Yobit for a paid listing. Yobit did not put this coin on the stock exchange. Technical Yobit support is silent. If you do not believe me, you can read all the information on the official Ankorus channel: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@AnkorusChat.
Why am I saying this? Yobit = SCAM !!! Your money that is on Yobit you risk losing at any time !!!

“Yobit is on the issue and they indicated they need to update the wallet, so I opened an expedited ticket for .5BTC for software update which promises to fix in 2 days”

You in vain paid money (0.5BTC) Yobit for the accelerated elimination of breakage of money wallets NLC2! They promised you to fix it in 2 days. But it took 5 days and the Yobit exchange did not do anything till now! They do not want to do anything! Wallets of NLC2 Yobit users are still on maintenance. Yobit for more than a week does not do anything about it! Perhaps Yobit - this is the worst exchange of all known exchanges! They do not care about developers, nor about traders!
What happens to the wallet on Yobit? I wanted to make a deposit on this exchange 4 days ago. There are more NLC2 volumes on this exchange, on others. The wallet NLC2 was then in the "Block Delay" stature. When I sent the deposit the status has changed to "Maintenance". In the status of "Maintenance" purse NLC2 is about 96 hours. During this time, the price of NLC2 fell by about 10%. The price of BTC fell too. I suffer losses from maintenance of the purse NLC2 !!! I wrote two times in the technical support of the Yobit exchange. But not once they did not answer me! What happens to the NLC2 purses on the Yobit exchange? Why should we have losses because of their long maintenance? DEV, deal with this! DEV, we believe you! DEV, help us! DEV, deal with the Yobit exchange!

Wallet put on "maintenance" on Yobit could mean one of the following two things:
1. Either the wallet has crashed on Yobit servers, and needs to be restarted or fixed other way; or
2. Yobit closed it to make short p'n'd. That exchange likes doing it from time to time, its their way to "make money". They believe it is acceptable practice  Roll Eyes
Already the whole week the wallet NLC2 does not work on Yobit. During this time Yobit could fix any damage.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
What happens to the wallet on Yobit? I wanted to make a deposit on this exchange 4 days ago. There are more NLC2 volumes on this exchange, on others. The wallet NLC2 was then in the "Block Delay" stature. When I sent the deposit the status has changed to "Maintenance". In the status of "Maintenance" purse NLC2 is about 96 hours. During this time, the price of NLC2 fell by about 10%. The price of BTC fell too. I suffer losses from maintenance of the purse NLC2 !!! I wrote two times in the technical support of the Yobit exchange. But not once they did not answer me! What happens to the NLC2 purses on the Yobit exchange? Why should we have losses because of their long maintenance? DEV, deal with this! DEV, we believe you! DEV, help us! DEV, deal with the Yobit exchange!

Wallet put on "maintenance" on Yobit could mean one of the following two things:
1. Either the wallet has crashed on Yobit servers, and needs to be restarted or fixed other way; or
2. Yobit closed it to make short p'n'd. That exchange likes doing it from time to time, its their way to "make money". They believe it is acceptable practice  Roll Eyes
The worst thing is not knowing why wallets are not accessible for transfers but accessible to sell or maybe buy, it is easy to come to the conclusion of fraud, even if this is not the case!
Exchanges should be putting statements up so people don't lose faith in the exchanges, I am very negative about YOBIT, just for being left hanging in the dark.
You're right! Stock exchanges should warn their customers about possible repair of wallets (if this was at least a bit in their plans). But arguing with the stock exchanges is useless. These are whales. If they want to make a deception, they will do it. And it turns out that I bought coins and wanted to earn some money. I wanted to make a profit of 5%. But thanks to the irresponsible behavior of the stock exchange, I received a loss of about 30% (10% at a reduction in the price of NLC2 plus 20% at a decrease in the price of BTC). You can not trust exchanges.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Update: @NoLimitCoin is "planned" for integration on Next.Exchange platform in the near future.
Activity: 56
The worst thing is not knowing why wallets are not accessible for transfers but accessible to sell or maybe buy, it is easy to come to the conclusion of fraud, even if this is not the case!
Exchanges should be putting statements up so people don't lose faith in the exchanges, I am very negative about YOBIT, just for being left hanging in the dark.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
But not once they did not answer me!

you are aware that this sentence means the same as "but every single time they answered me." ?
two times "no" is a double negative and means "yes".

but to come back to your actual issue, the dev of this coin is not responsible for the actions of the different exchanges.
he cannot really do anything about it.
but as you can see one of the posts above mine states that the dev even has tried to do something about it anyways what even cost him extra money.
that is very kind of the dev and not as a matter of course.

by the way it is a kind of normal thing for exchanges to have to update several wallets sometimes.
that might be annoying for some of us, especially in certain price levels with potential profits for us, but it's not really the fault of the exchanges either if something like that happens.
anybody is always angry about the timing of certain maintanances.
Activity: 11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
hi
there are no football contest for 3 weeks and don't think i have been paid on the last
what's happened?
Activity: 56
YOBIT have put the NoLimitCoin2 Wallet into maintenance, also not able to trade the coin on YOBIT or transfer coins?

Any News as to why?
I can't be registered.
What does it mean ?
You are not authorized to Login.

Please email to " [email protected] " with your login details and they will assist you Smiley
Activity: 25
I can't be registered.
What does it mean ?
You are not authorized to Login.
We are top 20 let’s try and hit top 10 before this Friday please vote and comment if you can

Pages:
Jump to: