Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 8. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Recently I ordered the coins for withdrawal, and what I see. There is no coin and complete disregard for support. Not only is the output of coins not in automatic mode, but in manual and considered support within 24 hours, so no more than 5,000 coins a day can supposedly be withdrawn.
 What with the withdrawal of coins, why the delay? Huh

Hey, Please send an email to this address with your details - [email protected]
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
Recently I ordered the coins for withdrawal, and what I see. There is no coin and complete disregard for support. Not only is the output of coins not in automatic mode, but in manual and considered support within 24 hours, so no more than 5,000 coins a day can supposedly be withdrawn.
 What with the withdrawal of coins, why the delay? Huh
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
We are proud to announce that NoLimitCoin (NLC2) is now available for trading at CryptoBridge - a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange.

CryptoBridge is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that supports trading of most popular altcoins. The main innovation of CryptoBridge is the elimination of a single point of failure when trading cryptocurrencies. All deposits, withdrawals and all order books are transparently stored on the blockchain.

You are able to deposit, withdraw and trade coins even in the event of CryptoBridge going out of business. Each client holds the private keys to their coins. CryptoBridge has no access to a client's funds.

The blockchain behind the decentralized exchange, graphene, can process up to 100,000 transactions per second and has an average confirmation time of just 3 seconds.

CryptoBridge supports many different altcoins currently and will be adding many more over the coming months. The usage and volume of the Cryptobridge exchange continues to grow as more customers move from centralized to decentralized exchanges.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.NLC_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
NoLimitCoin ( NLC ) list new exchange CryptoBridge

https://twitter.com/CryptoBridge/status/966016587521232901

Congratulation !
Activity: 77
it seems like NLC2 won't grow in value until the No Limit Fantasy Sports gets more use.  if the platform takes off, the coin will do really well.  but the site hasn't caught on yet.  i don't see a lot of ads about it.  the established sports sites are still doing better.  and i don't see much over-lap between the fantasy sports types and the coinmarketcap types.  its two different people with different interests.  like me, i think fantasy sports is boring.  but i check coinmarketcap weekly.  this is the only way i can understand the very slow adoption rate here.  the nlc2 coin is fantastic because it has the four percent annual rate for staking, so if you're on the platform for football but then season's over, you can stake your money for a year.  i think once fantasy sports betters understand staking they'll like the site more.  but in the meantime the nlc2 price will be stuck under a dollar. 

i should be able to do a search on youtube and fantasy sports people are talking about NoLimit.  i don't see it yet. 
Activity: 79
i am waiting at 700 satosi Cheesy
Activity: 19
Waiting for airdrop
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
I have good news - at the stock exchange yobit technical work for wallet NLC2 has ended. Now you can make a deposit and order the withdrawal of coins.
Activity: 56
Hello ADMINS!

The YOBIT wallet is still in maintenance mode even though the DEV team paid for support.
I can however buy & Sell NLC2 coins for BTC on YOBIT, I just cannot move the coins.

Is there a similar recommended exchange with similar volumes and trade opportunities?
As you can imagine no one is impressed with being held hostage on the exchange.

What is your advice? Sell and rebuy?
If I could buy NLC2 in bulk for BTC I would consider selling and rebuying, just so I have wallet keys... YOBIT own me with the current status, they could do anything.

We need more reputable exchanges and volumes.

Thank you

You can use Cryptopia Exchange, It has better volume then YoBit. However I can't give you advice on sell and re-buy, it's your choice mate!

Thank you, I will hold off doing anything until we hear something official fron NLC2 Admins.
I would really like hear what the support ticket outcome was.

Raf (CEO) is waiting for a response on his ticket, I am waiting on mine.

Thank you TEAM for the update and positive action!
Hello ADMINS!

The YOBIT wallet is still in maintenance mode even though the DEV team paid for support.
I can however buy & Sell NLC2 coins for BTC on YOBIT, I just cannot move the coins.

Is there a similar recommended exchange with similar volumes and trade opportunities?

If I could buy NLC2 in bulk for BTC I would consider selling and rebuying, just so I have wallet keys... YOBIT own me with the current status, they could do anything.

Thank you

You can use Cryptopia Exchange, It has better volume then YoBit. However I can't give you advice on sell and re-buy, it's your choice mate!

Thank you, I will hold off doing anything until we hear something official fron NLC2 Admins.

Raf (CEO) is waiting for a response on his ticket, I am waiting on mine.
Hello ADMINS!

Thank you

Hello ADMINS!

Thank you

Hello ADMINS!

Thank you
Activity: 5
NLC2 Supporter from Montreal, Canada. Ill be there for the launch!
Hey, this is coming from a Marketing celebrity. @not_dan runs multi million dollar campaigns for big known USA brands, so its good to see such a pro with total inside view with this attitude. Makes me even want to reach higher. Took us a while to get the ball rolling as this is like a construction site now and there is stuff everywhere. Ads started on Facebook and will soon be on Google and You Tube directed at strong Hockey markets. @not_dan and @oaperalta27 make sure LA is on that list. Ducks and King here very strong and fantasy in LA is Massive. Next NFL year we are going to do a massive launch at a sports bar and we will call it the official launch as even this year was practically beta. So mark your calendars, as this will be a worthwhile event to get on a plane for. Hockey is really the real launch of our product and yesterday was really the first time we are running ads for a fully finished platform, I would call everything even NFL Beta versions, as even NFL will be daily as we come around to next season. The exponential factor if daily contest related to fees is incredible, so once we get all sports in and in daily format (Football-Soccer still needs to get to daily). So as we release NBA soon, then we will jump on the next batch of deliverables. So, @not_dan can have some major fun with all of these sports pulling people into the game from all countries and creating a worldwide fantasy sports/ crypto community. - NLC2 CEO
Activity: 59
How are tokens put into the hands of investors and interested individuals?
Pages:
Jump to: